I find it hilarious that unattractive women actually goes on a dating app and says......."Im looking for marriage"

Ugly people are ineligible for Love

When you have political connections, all you have to do is pay for it.

1691968912127.jpeg

My father married a pretty woman and he spent his life getting out of sorts anytime they went somewhere and men would turn and watch her walk by. :)

And it be the one who are FAT and have kids lol What makes her think she is marriage material in the 1st place? Marriage should be nowhere in their profile. Some men dont [sic] even want to marry attractive women. So a man is going to go in debt to buy a ring to put on a Monster's finger? LMAO

Do you understand that the sort of attractiveness that you are looking for in women is fleeting?

How old are you, anyway? 12 or 13, maybe 14?

If you're looking for marriage, you're looking for long-term. A girl who is very pretty at your age, will almost certainly not be so much when she's 50 or 60 or so.

My wife, at 24, when I met her in 1994, was fat, and not particularly attractive, in the superficial, visual sense. So what? She's in her fifties, now, and really looks about as good as she ever did. I didn't marry her for her looks. I married her for much more meaningful virtues and attributes, that you rather obviously lack the wisdom to comprehend.

If she had been beautiful, in the superficial visual sense, at 24, she would almost certainly not be nearly so much now. That kind of beauty usually doesn't hold up very well with age.

But the characteristics that she had, that made her beautiful then, in a way that is beyond your ability to perceive, she still has at least as well today, even more so.

Im [sic] done

You never started. And never will as long as you hang on to your current attitudes about women

And it be the one who are FAT and have kids lol What makes her think she is marriage material in the 1st place? Marriage should be nowhere in their profile. Some men dont even want to marry attractive women. So a man is going to go in debt to buy a ring to put on a Monster's finger? LMAO

Im done
God you are an incel. Please don't shoot up a school.

My father married a pretty woman and he spent his life getting out of sorts anytime they went somewhere and men would turn and watch her walk by. :)
If your girl's pretty you have to realize that is going to happen.

I wasn't even with my girl, I was with her niece at the scrapyard and my girl looked better, but there were

about 45 eyes on her niece's ass while we were in line. Her shorts were conservative that day, not like she used to

wear when it was just us n stuff. Point being: You better have a thick skin if you have a pretty girl.

And it be the one who are FAT and have kids lol What makes her think she is marriage material in the 1st place? Marriage should be nowhere in their profile. Some men dont even want to marry attractive women. So a man is going to go in debt to buy a ring to put on a Monster's finger? LMAO

Im done

Some guys prefer homely and/or fat broads. To each their own I guess.

And some guys prefer "dames" who are actually dudes, like Rachel Levine and Dylan Mulvaney. Those guys are known as "homos" or "bud light drinkers"

Im done

Do you understand that the sort of attractiveness that you are looking for in women is fleeting?

How old are you, anyway? 12 or 13, maybe 14?

If you're looking for marriage, you're looking for long-term. A girl who is very pretty at your age, will almost certainly not be so much when she's 50 or 60 or so.

My wife, at 24, when I met her in 1994, was fat, and not particularly attractive, in the superficial, visual sense. So what? She's in her fifties, now, and really looks about as good as she ever did. I didn't marry her for her looks. I married her for much more meaningful virtues and attributes, that you rather obviously lack the wisdom to comprehend.

If she had been beautiful, in the superficial visual sense, at 24, she would almost certainly not be nearly so much now. That kind of beauty usually doesn't hold up very well with age.

But the characteristics that she had, that made her beautiful then, in a way that is beyond your ability to perceive, she still has at least as well today, even more so.

You never started. And never will as long as you hang on to your current attitudes about women
I met my wife in an officers club when I was a young lieutenant. She was the opposite of what I liked in girls, bony-faced, no figure, and worst of all a perm. She was the daughter of a senior officer on post. But I had just finished a relationship with a heavier girl, and I was interested in her tight athletic body - as a brief fling.

I started a conversation and she turned out to be very chatty (still is). Just started talking nearly non-stop. After a few minutes of listening, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Still can't. She mentioned that her hair was annoying her, so I told her I much prefer very short hair. She was thrilled and got it cut off the next day. Married her in five weeks, only waiting that long because her mother insisted on some kind of wedding. It was a formality.

Five kids and thirty-three years later, the tight athletic body is long gone, but she is still the greatest woman in the world to me, and we the greatest team.

I'm glad you found your soul mate also.

fbj, I suspect opportunity has knocked for you many times, but you held out for whatever combination of Margot Robbie, Mackenzie Scott and Mother Teresa it is you're looking for.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back