Do women want marriage and managomy more than men?

Thank the joy of modern capitalism and consumerism, which requires two incomes.

For the woman who plans, she does not need a husband but may desire one. I personally think children are based raised in a committed two-parent household.

But that is just me, and some disagree.

Economic liberation (a woman able to care for herself without another wage earner) has created this situation.

Not so much as economic liberation as political pandering. Unmarried mothers suck up a lot of welfare when they're young and then later they bitch about earning less than men in the same position (because, for one, for many years they diverted their focus from work because of the demands of children, not because employers are sexist).

Women are the weaker sex.

Economic freedom liberates women to live as they wish without constraints of a partner.

They can have a good job if they work up professionally, then have a baby or three, and live as they please without a mate interfering with their desires.

Is this good? .

It's bollox.

There is no "freedom" in HAVING to work. Before the era of "victorious feminism" men were paid enough to fully support their families; now women HAVE to work -- no choice!

One can't be successful in everything, and liberastic-feministic notions (see post above) led to women suffering from depression and anxieties as they try in vain to conform to the "ideal" only to see themselves failing on all fronts.

Women who are after "no strings attached" sex are either psychologically disturbed, or are doing it out of weakness of character and a desire to emulate an image of a "modern woman" hoisted on the society by liberal media.

It's nonsense to say that women who are after "no strings attached" sex are "mentally disturbed". Many women do not want to be commited to a single man. They usually do want several men to be commited to them, if they can.

In many pre-Judeo/Christian/Islamic soceities many beautiful women had multiple husbands.

However, most polygamist societies were destroyed by monogamist soceities. Sexually repressed, male dominant, monogamists soceities proved to be the strongest.

In modern day America, most women know that even if they're wealthy, the chances for their off-spring to survive and thrive increased immensely by having a dedicated father.

So, while I would not agree that women who do not want a marriage are "mentally distirbed", I would say that they are stupid, short-sighted and selfish.

More than marriage, women value stability. Marriage is no longer any guarantee of stability. If a woman wants guarantees in life, she must give them to herself.

womens brains are more often wired for relaltionships.

Its why more men are sociopaths than women.

More than marriage, women value stability. Marriage is no longer any guarantee of stability. If a woman wants guarantees in life, she must give them to herself.

Shithead, you're full of shit. Single mothers don't give themselves stability, taxpayers do.

Marriage is stability, but the typical woman sets about to destabilize marriage the moment the wedding ceremony is over.

A single person without children doesn't need stability.

For the woman who plans, she does not need a husband but may desire one.

A woman can "plan" whatever she wants, but the fact is: each day has only 24 hours.

If a woman is "professionally successful", that means she has to spend disproportionate amount of time to get to her success. That means she has not enough time for everything else, therefore, she has to pay other women to be mothers to her children, to look after her family and her house, and quite often a "successful" woman has no time to be a wife which means a husband goes astray...
"Successful" women often suffer from depression precisely because they are torn between their "plans" to be successful in everything and reality: it is a physical impossibility.

It's nonsense to say that women who are after "no strings attached" sex are "mentally disturbed". Many women do not want to be commited to a single man. They usually do want several men to be commited to them, if they can.

In many pre-Judeo/Christian/Islamic soceities many beautiful women had multiple husbands.

However, most polygamist societies were destroyed by monogamist soceities. Sexually repressed, male dominant, monogamists soceities proved to be the strongest.

In modern day America, most women know that even if they're wealthy, the chances for their off-spring to survive and thrive increased immensely by having a dedicated father.

So, while I would not agree that women who do not want a marriage are "mentally distirbed", I would say that they are stupid, short-sighted and selfish.

I am yet to meet a woman that does not want one and only TRUE LOVE (with a capital letter!).

Yes, most women would do a bravado thing and tell you that their unmarried life is what they always craved for. But you have "soul-to-soul" talk with such women and you will realise: their public bravado is no more then a defence reaction; deep down they think of themselves as failures.

Only disproportionately small number of women really do not want a commitment to a family (which means having a husband).

Last edited:
women have breasts.

those breasts are designed to feed children.

The differance in male and female brain wiring is the result of countless decades of women being the main nurturing element in a childs life.

Women are wired for relationships more strongly than males.

Many women might prefer to have their one true love, as the success of television shows and movies prove over and over again, but they are giving up on finding it. The whole idea of true love is moving further and further into the realm of fantasy.

to effect true love you have to be capable of compromise.

some in this country have made that a dirty word

Many women might prefer to have their one true love, as the success of television shows and movies prove over and over again, but they are giving up on finding it. The whole idea of true love is moving further and further into the realm of fantasy.

... because modern liberal ideology teaches both men and women about their entitlements, but disparage such notions as endurance, hard work and obligations, especially when it comes to relations.

Those situations have nothing to do with what mememe is concerned about, I don't think.

Thank the joy of modern capitalism and consumerism, which requires two incomes.

For the woman who plans, she does not need a husband but may desire one. I personally think children are based raised in a committed two-parent household.

But that is just me, and some disagree.

Economic liberation (a woman able to care for herself without another wage earner) has created this situation.

Not so much as economic liberation as political pandering. Unmarried mothers suck up a lot of welfare when they're young and then later they bitch about earning less than men in the same position (because, for one, for many years they diverted their focus from work because of the demands of children, not because employers are sexist).

Women are the weaker sex.

... because modern liberal ideology teaches both men and women about their entitlements, but disparage such notions as endurance, hard work and obligations, especially when it comes to relations.

Your a partisan hack

Then, since that's how you see it, make sure you have a compatible husband.

I am sure a lot of professional women out there will quite happily tell you to 'eat it'.
For the woman who plans, she does not need a husband but may desire one.

A woman can "plan" whatever she wants, but the fact is: each day has only 24 hours.

If a woman is "professionally successful", that means she has to spend disproportionate amount of time to get to her success. That means she has not enough time for everything else, therefore, she has to pay other women to be mothers to her children, to look after her family and her house, and quite often a "successful" woman has no time to be a wife which means a husband goes astray...
"Successful" women often suffer from depression precisely because they are torn between their "plans" to be successful in everything and reality: it is a physical impossibility.

You sound as silly as Truth and AllieBaba.

You don't speak for other women. That simple.

I am yet to meet a woman that does not want one and only TRUE LOVE (with a capital letter!).

Yes, most women would do a bravado thing and tell you that their unmarried life is what they always craved for. But you have "soul-to-soul" talk with such women and you will realise: their public bravado is no more then a defence reaction; deep down they think of themselves as failures.

Only disproportionately small number of women really do not want a commitment to a family (which means having a husband).

women have breasts.

those breasts are designed to feed children.

The differance in male and female brain wiring is the result of countless decades of women being the main nurturing element in a childs life.

Women are wired for relationships more strongly than males.

Its science you hack

Your a partisan hack

????? What does it mean??????

I am sure a lot of professional women out there will quite happily tell you to 'eat it'.

"Eat" what?

The fact that "professional" women have no time for their kids who are brought up by other women whom mothers pay to do what mothers should do themselves?

Or the fact that "professional" women have no time to look after their homes and their family?

Why do you think so many "professional" women end up with broken families, multiple failed marriages and distant, unruly children? Do you honestly believe that is what those women always wanted for themselves?!

Forum List

Back