Sen. Tim Scott: Where All Da White Women At?!?

I would t. that’s why I could care less about what people like you think about me.
I am pretty sure you do, hell how else could you be a boot licker if you actually cared.
I prefer to surround myself with people who encourage me to be better and hold me to a higher standard. Some prefer to support those who tell them how to vote, continually think less of me with the racism of lowered expectations, or expect me to act a certain way that’s hurtful to our community.
What people would that be?

So tell me LH, why should black folks start voting republican.

Tell me what major bills or policies that republicans have passed in the last 60yrs that have benefitted black folks.
They passed as many as Democrats have to help black people. The difference is the Republicans don’t continually tell us we can’t get ahead without their help. Republicans treat everyone equally. No Republican has ever told me
I’m not black if I don’t vote for him. Republicans support me having the choice were to send my kids, instead of forcing them into failing schools. Republicans are the reason I have many civil rights the Democrats didn’t want me to have. Republicans are not making it more difficult to defend my family from the same criminals they refuse to punish. Republicans don’t think I’m incapable of following the same rules as white people do. Why would any of us support Democrats who continually treat us as substandard humans?

Last edited:
They passed as many as Democrats have to help black people.
What?
The difference is the Republicans don’t continually tell us we can’t get ahead without their help. Republicans treat everyone equally. No Republican has ever told me
I’m not black if I don’t vote for him.
Quote a few Democrats who have told you that. Republicans don't even recognize you.
Republicans support me having the choice were to send my kids, instead of forcing them into failing schools.
As long as, you are not sending them where their kids are.
Republicans are the reason I have many civil rights the Democrats didn’t want me to have.
Really? Name a few.
Republicans are not making it more difficult to defend my family from the same criminals they refuse to punish.
How does Democrats make it difficult for you to defend your family? Tell me the laws they have passed that said you can't defend your family.
Republicans don’t think I’m incapable of following the same rules as white people do.
Is that because the same rules don't apply to you.
Why would any of us support Democrats who continually treat us as substandard humans?
Damn talk about lost in the sauce. According to Pew Research black folks do better when there is a Democrat in the WH as compared to a Republican. First black male and female Supreme Court Justice appointed by a Democrat President, first black POTUS Democrat, first black female VP Democrat, CRA and VRA signed by a Democrat president and the list goes on and on.

Democrats have not done anything to help black people
Quote a few Democrats who have told you that. Republicans don't even recognize you.
I see you didn’t pay attention last election cycle
As long as, you are not sending them where their kids are.
School choice allows me to do so, it’s democrats who fight against my kids in the same school as theirs
Really? Name a few.

How does Democrats make it difficult for you to defend your family? Tell me the laws they have passed that said you can't defend your family.
If I feel I red to protect my family today democrats will want me to wait to do so, they want to limit my freedom to choose the best weapon in my opinion to do so
Is that because the same rules don't apply to you.
No it’s because Republicans don’t think I’m too stupid to be able to follow them, unlike semi who feel I should be treated differently because of my skin tone, Actually because I’m not dark enough they democrats will continually ask if I’m black enough.
Damn talk about lost in the sauce. According to Pew Research black folks do better when there is a Democrat in the WH as compared to a Republican. First black male and female Supreme Court Justice appointed by a Democrat President, first black POTUS Democrat, first black female VP Democrat, CRA and VRA signed by a Democrat president and the list goes on and on.
Obama did nothing to help black people and Harris is the VP because she fit the bill not because of her accomplishments. Democrats always are more concerned about the outside optics of a person not the character they have. Republicans I vote for earn my vote, democrats don’t get it because they expect it aaa given and do nothing

Democrats have not done anything to help black people.
Republicans definitely have done nothing to help black folks.
I see you didn’t pay attention last election cycle.
Looks like you didn't.
[School choice allows me to do so, it’s democrats who fight against my kids in the same school as theirs.
Smfh.
If I feel I red to protect my family today democrats will want me to wait to do so, they want to limit my freedom to choose the best weapon in my opinion to do so.
Do they? What weapon are they stopping you from attaining? A LAW?
No it’s because Republicans don’t think I’m too stupid to be able to follow them, unlike semi who feel I should be treated differently because of my skin tone, Actually because I’m not dark enough they democrats will continually ask if I’m black enough.
WTF are you talking about?
Obama did nothing to help black people and Harris is the VP because she fit the bill not because of her accomplishments. Democrats always are more concerned about the outside optics of a person not the character they have. Republicans I vote for earn my vote, democrats don’t get it because they expect it aaa given and do nothing.
Tim Scott just dropped out the race, why is it that black republican candidates never last.

Republicans definitely have done nothing to help black folks.
Its said you’ve been brainwashed into thinking Democrats have
Looks like you didn't.
Apparently more than you did especially if you supported the person telling you you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me.
Smfh.

Do they? What weapon are they stopping you from attaining? A LAW?
A gun that holds more than 10 rounds in some locations is an example, or the scary semi automatic rifle in others
WTF are you talking about?
You don’t remember when It was questioned if Obama was black enough by supposed leaders of the community
Tim Scott just dropped out the race, why is it that black republican candidates never last.
Because people like you will not support them and instead support a candidate with a history of expressing the opinion you’re not good enough to think for yourself.

As long as they think exactly like you, but if they hold a different opinion then screw Dem sellouts
Like good republicans who do not follow the republican mode are looked down upon by other republicans

oh yeah Tim Scott is dropping out

. Republican presidential candidate Tim Scott announces he is dropping out of the 2024 race

anyway back to the topic

Republican Accountability (RA), formerly Republican Accountability Project (RAP) and Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), is a political initiative launched in May 2020 by Defending Democracy Together for the 2020 U.S. presidential election cycle

Republicans against Trump

So what do you have to say about them?

So why couldn't he find a black woman to be with.
Screenshot_20231112_124245_TikTok.jpg

Cold it be because boot lickers don't want a black woman, they feel like you will accept them better if they have a white woman hanging on their arm.

Its said you’ve been brainwashed into thinking Democrats have.
Oh that's what it is, black folks are blind and have been bamboozled. I wonder why we can't see what republicans have done.
Apparently more than you did especially if you supported the person telling you you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me.
As compared to the man who was sued by the Federal Gov't, because I wasn't good enough to rent one of his apartments or thought I wasn't good enough to count his money or called black NFL players mothers bitches. Yea that white guy was the right one to vote for.
A gun that holds more than 10 rounds in some locations is an example, or the scary semi automatic rifle in others.
Hmmm, have you ever been in a shoot out with someone?
You don’t remember when It was questioned if Obama was black enough by supposed leaders of the community.
I remember that the first black POTUS was a Democrat, funny how black republican candidates just don't last.
Because people like you will not support them and instead support a candidate with a history of expressing the opinion you’re not good enough to think for yourself.
So now it's black folks fault that a black man can't get elected as a republican. Doesn't have anything to do with all the white republicans that won't vote for his black ass. LOL.

So now it's black folks fault that a black man can't get elected as a republican. Doesn't have anything to do with all the white republicans that won't vote for his black ass. LOL.
Tim Scott doesn't appeal to me.
Herman Cain didn't appeal to me.
Ben Carson didn't appeal to me.
Alan Keyes didn't appeal to me.
So there.

Forum List

Back