I find it hilarious that unattractive women actually goes on a dating app and says......."Im looking for marriage"

Do you understand that the sort of attractiveness that you are looking for in women is fleeting?

How old are you, anyway? 12 or 13, maybe 14?

If you're looking for marriage, you're looking for long-term. A girl who is very pretty at your age, will almost certainly not be so much when she's 50 or 60 or so.

My wife, at 24, when I met her in 1994, was fat, and not particularly attractive, in the superficial, visual sense. So what? She's in her fifties, now, and really looks about as good as she ever did. I didn't marry her for her looks. I married her for much more meaningful virtues and attributes, that you rather obviously lack the wisdom to comprehend.

If she had been beautiful, in the superficial visual sense, at 24, she would almost certainly not be nearly so much now. That kind of beauty usually doesn't hold up very well with age.

But the characteristics that she had, that made her beautiful then, in a way that is beyond your ability to perceive, she still has at least as well today, even more so.

You never started. And never will as long as you hang on to your current attitudes about women
nicely said bob......from the heart you typed that

The culture has succeeded in making millions of women both repulsive and totally satisfied with themselves. Obesity is basically always unattractive, but the culture tells fat girls, "You are fine the way you are!" There are a very few men - mostly Black men - who find obese women attractive. For every one man who does, there are ten thousand fat women looking for him. In vain.

Worse are fat women who decorate themselves with hideous acres of tattoos, trying to draw attention to themselves. I often travel across college campuses during my bike rides and walks. Unlike previous generations of "co-eds," college ladies today are rarely attractive in any way. It is as though they reject the idea that they should care about their appearance. I'm sure they do.

It is refreshing that some women remain immune to the culture and present themselves as healthy, tasteful humans.

The encouraging fact is that even a "plain" girl/woman can make herself beautiful by projecting good health, optimism, compassion, intelligence, and good taste.

Do you understand that the sort of attractiveness that you are looking for in women is fleeting?

How old are you, anyway? 12 or 13, maybe 14?

If you're looking for marriage, you're looking for long-term. A girl who is very pretty at your age, will almost certainly not be so much when she's 50 or 60 or so.

My wife, at 24, when I met her in 1994, was fat, and not particularly attractive, in the superficial, visual sense. So what? She's in her fifties, now, and really looks about as good as she ever did. I didn't marry her for her looks. I married her for much more meaningful virtues and attributes, that you rather obviously lack the wisdom to comprehend.

If she had been beautiful, in the superficial visual sense, at 24, she would almost certainly not be nearly so much now. That kind of beauty usually doesn't hold up very well with age.

But the characteristics that she had, that made her beautiful then, in a way that is beyond your ability to perceive, she still has at least as well today, even more so.

You never started. And never will as long as you hang on to your current attitudes about women
I dont give a shit how old I am I dont want to wake up to a MONSTER

And it be the one who are FAT and have kids lol What makes her think she is marriage material in the 1st place? Marriage should be nowhere in their profile. Some men dont even want to marry attractive women. So a man is going to go in debt to buy a ring to put on a Monster's finger? LMAO

Im done
I'm gone for two years and when I come back this fbj loser still hasn't managed to get laid?

1691976875655.jpeg

I'm gone for two years and when I come back this fbj loser still hasn't managed to get laid?

View attachment 814587
The man has to proposed so its no need for it to be in her profile. She can want marriage all she wants but its up to the man when he is ready. Understand what Im talking about??

The man has to proposed so its no need for it to be in her profile. She can want marriage all she wants but its up to the man when he is ready. Understand what Im talking about??
Actually it's up to both parties.

And it be the one who are FAT and have kids lol What makes her think she is marriage material in the 1st place? Marriage should be nowhere in their profile. Some men dont even want to marry attractive women. So a man is going to go in debt to buy a ring to put on a Monster's finger? LMAO

Im done
She is cutting through the chase by her headline thus disqualifying any and all men who are not interested in her goals. Brilliant. She wastes not your time or her time. And when you say, "Marriage should be nowhere in their profile" she is telling you her truth instead. Wouldn't a man rather know sooner than later she isn't his "type"? She is not into all the back-and-forth emails before the truth comes out. Cut to the chase!

The more a woman does not want to get married, the more men want to marry her. I have had at least two dozen men propose everyone shocked that I turned them down. Except one. I told him I didn't have time to spend on a relationship. He agreed to abide by my constraints. Then he got upset with my inability to participate and broke up with me. Smart move.

Why do men pursue women obviously wrong for them.

The more a woman does not want to get married, the more men want to marry her. I have had at least two dozen men propose everyone shocked that I turned them down. Except one. I told him I didn't have time to spend on a relationship. He agreed to abide by my constraints. Then he got upset with my inability to participate and broke up with me. Smart move.

Looking for shelter

Obviously you ain't found the right one yet.

I don't really pursue women, but things do happen.

A real fact of life is if a woman sets her sights on ya, you Mr. Man, do not have much of a chance at all.

So many dudes are oblivious of that it's not even funny. Women pick the men, don't be fooled.

Not in 100% of cases, but a lot more than people realize.

Now the case between an uncle and aunt of was different..he pursued the hell outta her.

I've seen that before too, and I had been with the girl, but saw this dude looking at her so lovestruck.

I felt it would have been criminal to stand in the way of that. I liked her, and she was hot.

But felt it would have been wrong to use my influence over her to get in the way of that, so I

faded out of the picture on purpose. I bet they got married.

Last edited:
Obviously you ain't found the right one yet.

I don't really pursue women, but things do happen.

A real fact of life is if a woman sets her sights on ya, you Mr. Man, do not have much of a chance at all.

So many dudes are oblivious of that it's not even funny. Women pick the men, don't be fooled.

Not in 100% of cases, but a lot more than people realize.

Now the case between an uncle and aunt of was different..he pursued the hell outta her.

I've seen that before too, and I had been with the girl, but saw this dude looking at her so lovestruck.

I felt it would have been criminal to stand in the way of that. I liked her, and she was hot.

But felt it would have been wrong to use my influence over her to get in the way of that, so I

faded out of the picture on purpose. I bet they got married.
Hmm. I can't say I have ever picked the man. The few men that have been able to hang around have suborned themselves entirely to my timetable. Now, of course, I have no need of, or interest in, anyone. They get on my nerves.

some guys get off on watching lesbians have sex

I dont [sic] give a shit how old I am I dont [sic] want to wake up to a MONSTER

You would call my wife a “MONSTER” because she does not meet your superficial standards of visual beauty; oblivious to the virtues that make her, in a deeper, more meaningful sense, more beautiful than you have the capacity to imagine.

Yeah but just looking for creative adult fun nothing serious
hey qweshen.......do you think your shitty and pathetic attitude towards wimmens is the root causes of your severe sexual frustrations?????????????????????????????????????????

did you ever act like a gentleman towards them??....hmmmm...try it for once in our life ninny...lol...it works......just take a bath before you go out

Forum List

Back