I find it hilarious that unattractive women actually goes on a dating app and says......."Im looking for marriage"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
And it be the one who are FAT and have kids lol What makes her think she is marriage material in the 1st place? Marriage should be nowhere in their profile. Some men dont even want to marry attractive women. So a man is going to go in debt to buy a ring to put on a Monster's finger? LMAO

Im done

And it be the one who are FAT and have kids lol What makes her think she is marriage material in the 1st place? Marriage should be nowhere in their profile. Some men dont even want to marry attractive women. So a man is going to go in debt to buy a ring to put on a Monster's finger? LMAO

Im done

Do you frequent Internet dating sites?

Im done
I like 'em skinny but...

---Some Men Prefer Fat Women---

Im done
Ugly people need love too.

It's funny you brought that up. I was just about to post a thread about a Facebook group called "Single Moms Wildly Overestimating their Market Value 2.0." I guess that I'll just talk about it here.

It's an incredibly mean-spirited group. I thought that it would be humorous, but the so-called humor is very repetitive. It is screenshots of the type of woman looking for marriage that fbj describes. They "overestimate" their value by being demanding about who they want to date and what they expect out of the relationship. About a third of them are memes with some visual version of "and her kid turned out to be black!"

Allah forbid, if I were to end up looking for love again, I'd much rather a woman be up-front about what she wants. If her profile says she's looking for a husband and that ain't you, babe, you just saved a wasted evening and the high cost of restaurant meals. Why look at a single mom's dating profile and be surprised she has kids?

By the same token, fjb, why try to date women and be surprised that they are looking for marriage? Likely they are on a dating site specifically so they can be upfront about looking for permanence without scaring a guy off on the third date. By saying up front before you've even met that this is what she wants, you have your chance to bail before she sleeps with you and then goes through that whole, "where is this going?" routine that I experienced in the 80's.

Honestly fjb, I'd recommend you look into a love doll.

I like 'em skinny but...

---Some Men Prefer Fat Women---

They seem to be getting more popular. I think it is because they got more confident when they first started getting more accepted and that made them more desirable.

It's funny you brought that up. I was just about to post a thread about a Facebook group called "Single Moms Wildly Overestimating their Market Value 2.0." I guess that I'll just talk about it here.

It's an incredibly mean-spirited group. I thought that it would be humorous, but the so-called humor is very repetitive. It is screenshots of the type of woman looking for marriage that fbj describes. They "overestimate" their value by being demanding about who they want to date and what they expect out of the relationship. About a third of them are memes with some visual version of "and her kid turned out to be black!"

Allah forbid, if I were to end up looking for love again, I'd much rather a woman be up-front about what she wants. If her profile says she's looking for a husband and that ain't you, babe, you just saved a wasted evening and the high cost of restaurant meals. Why look at a single mom's dating profile and be surprised she has kids?

By the same token, fjb, why try to date women and be surprised that they are looking for marriage? Likely they are on a dating site specifically so they can be upfront about looking for permanence without scaring a guy off on the third date. By saying up front before you've even met that this is what she wants, you have your chance to bail before she sleeps with you and then goes through that whole, "where is this going?" routine that I experienced in the 80's.

Honestly fjb, I'd recommend you look into a love doll.
He'd save more money with a jar of Vaseline.

Looks are a factor in who someone marries! Shallow stuff.
I wonder why all these attractive online'' hotties'' are committing suicide. Looks cannot be a factor in a successful love-filled relationship.

Im done
christ you've been saying this for yrs...lolol.............each time you're done to next month

you must be a real prize son........just propose to your dominant hand and live happily ever after

Im done

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
So from my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back