Do the olympic games prove Africans are physically superior?

One could actually further sub-divide it that certain countries do very well in certain events, such as Kenyans when it comes to distance running.
You mean black people from certain countries. Yes, Kenyans at running, black Puerto Ricans and Cubans at boxing, black Americans at basket ball, Jamaicans at illegal steroids.
latest

I didn't watch much of the olympics but what I did see appeared to be dominated by Africans?

payn_c14414020160826120100.jpg

Depends on the sport. Track and Field, especially those involving running, get a lot of the coverage. Blacks did well in those events. However, many of the lesser known events that didn't get as much coverage, not so much.

One could actually further sub-divide it that certain countries do very well in certain events, such as Kenyans when it comes to distance running.

Of course you have the Asian dominance in things like Badminton and Table Tennis.

While physique has an impact, to me culture also plays a part.

Culture can't overcome a superior physique when a superior physique is needed.

True, but culture pushes people into certain activities where the best of the best rise to the top.

What is the greater contributor, the physical abilities of Kenyans when it comes to distance running, or the cultural trends that encourage Kenyans to take up distance running?
With sub-saharan east Africans, the distance running instincts are physiological and stem from a legacy as nomads. West Africans are the sprinters. They are the original western slaves. This is why Obama is not a true American black. His daddy was east african whose only legacy per slavery is as owners and traders. Obama's faux blackness is what encouraged him to lean toward basketball. Trying to be a brother. I guarantee you his leaping ability is far short of an American black's. I would expect he could be an excellent distance runner.

This might be a Hot Button topic for some.
I'm ok with it.

Negroes can run faster, and jump higher.
smile.gif

which is frustrating for white athletes.

slave mastahs by selectively Breeding Slaves with the most desirable Athletic traits for working the plantations enabled the blacks to be superior athletes.

Those with weaker traits did not reproduce and died.
The big Studs were used for making Better Slaves.
While any white people could reproduce at will...(genetic quirks and all)

After a couple hundred of years later, Blacks now dominate most sports with a considerable less population base...

Deal wid it chumps. Mah nigah is better than yours...aka American Sports today. hehheh

This might be a Hot Button topic for some.
I'm ok with it.

Negroes can run faster, and jump higher.
smile.gif

which is frustrating for white athletes.

slave mastahs by selectively Breeding Slaves with the most desirable Athletic traits for working the plantations enabled the blacks to be superior athletes.

Those with weaker traits did not reproduce and died.
The big Studs were used for making Better Slaves.
While any white people could reproduce at will...(genetic quirks and all)

After a couple hundred of years later, Blacks now dominate most sports with a considerable less population base...

Deal wid it chumps. Mah nigah is better than yours...aka American Sports today. hehheh
But east Africans are different. They're endurance athletes. West african lineage has the sprinting/jumping trait.

An Afro American African by the name of "Semen" or something representing South Africa competed in the women's category, but was clearly not a female.

1396048-1x1-700x700.jpg

I didn't watch much of the olympics but what I did see appeared to be dominated by Africans?

Depends on the sport. Track and Field, especially those involving running, get a lot of the coverage. Blacks did well in those events. However, many of the lesser known events that didn't get as much coverage, not so much.
They do well at track. However the field sports such as the hammer throw, the shot put and the javelin, they don't do so well.

A black friend of mine has a theory regarding why white people are better at throwing than black people and why black people are better at running than white people. He thinks it is because black people have been running away from white people since the prehistoric days and white people evolved so that they could throw things faster than black people can run. :lol:

Who knows? He might be right.

They do well at track. However the field sports such as the hammer throw, the shot put and the javelin, they don't do so well.

A black friend of mine has a theory regarding why white people are better at throwing than black people and why black people are better at running than white people. He thinks it is because black people have been running away from white people since the prehistoric days and white people evolved so that they could throw things faster than black people can run. :lol:

Maybe it's because the blacks are chasing monkeys to have relations with.

Of course you have the Asian dominance in things like Badminton and Table Tennis.

True, but culture pushes people into certain activities where the best of the best rise to the top.

What is the greater contributor, the physical abilities of Kenyans when it comes to distance running, or the cultural trends that encourage Kenyans to take up distance running?

Physical ability. What allows them to be able to do it, the ability to do so or the desire to do so.

The ability allows them to do it, the cultural desire to be good at it is what allows them to be discovered.

Now lets look at swimming, which is dominated by European descended people. If there was a push to get people of African descent into the sport, would they dominate it as well?

Probably not. Physical characteristics would make it much harder to be successful.

Maybe it's because the blacks are chasing monkeys to have relations with.

Many societies allow cousins to mate...not that along ago it was quite common.

Funny US white runners bagged several medals in events we had not had one for several Olympics.......

With sub-saharan east Africans, the distance running instincts are physiological and stem from a legacy as nomads. West Africans are the sprinters. They are the original western slaves. This is why Obama is not a true American black. His daddy was east african whose only legacy per slavery is as owners and traders. Obama's faux blackness is what encouraged him to lean toward basketball. Trying to be a brother. I guarantee you his leaping ability is far short of an American black's. I would expect he could be an excellent distance runner.

Nope! Those ears would cause way to much wind resistance.

Primates are indeed more athletic than white people. They run faster, jump higher, and are more violent and aggressive.

So what?

Obvious...blacks and whites should not play together...not a level playing field.
It's like circus animal trainers that play with lions and tigers and bears. (Oh my!) Eventually, the beast's primal natural asserts itself and it kills the trainer.

Then everyone acts all shocked and calls it a tragedy instead of stupidity.

An Afro American African by the name of "Semen" or something representing South Africa competed in the women's category, but was clearly not a female.

1396048-1x1-700x700.jpg

We are evolving to a sort of society that you can be a female on certain days and males at other times...just depends on what your whims might be or who turns you on and who does not or whether you want to go to the bathroom wid dat cute girl or not.

Primates are indeed more athletic than white people. They run faster, jump higher, and are more violent and aggressive.

So what?

Obvious...blacks and whites should not play together...not a level playing field.
It's like circus animal trainers that play with lions and tigers and bears. (Oh my!) Eventually, the beast's primal natural asserts itself and it kills the trainer.

Then everyone acts all shocked and calls it a tragedy instead of stupidity.
yeh...dah niga part will always come out sooner or later. O.J. demonstrated dat boyo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back