Hillary eats chocolate

To avoid answering questions and then she proffers the chocolates off on the media to keep them from axing any more questions...very clever...no?

Press Asks Hillary Questions, She Offers Them Chocolates

Sounds about right. Most drunks crave chocolate. That was brought out in the movie, "Days of Wine and Roses".

sheeesh-----I saw that movie in a MOVIE THEATRE--no less---as an adolescent-----(don't ask how LONG AGO) ---and I do happen to recall-----lee merrick (?) and the chocolate---and the BLACK RUSSIAN. I must try a "black Russian" some day--------both vodka and liqueur ------really INTOXICATING.
For falldown drunk------sweet vodka drinks. (did I get that right? Lee Merrick and black Russian----supplied by ???
Jack Lemon? need I google?)---somethings STICK in the head-----as well as Hillary's chocolates STICK to the teeth
of people who ask her questions

To avoid answering questions and then she proffers the chocolates off on the media to keep them from axing any more questions...very clever...no?

Sounds about right. Most drunks crave chocolate. That was brought out in the movie, "Days of Wine and Roses".

sheeesh-----I saw that movie in a MOVIE THEATRE--no less---as an adolescent-----(don't ask how LONG AGO) ---and I do happen to recall-----lee merrick (?) and the chocolate---and the BLACK RUSSIAN. I must try a "black Russian" some day--------both vodka and liqueur ------really INTOXICATING.
For falldown drunk------sweet vodka drinks. (did I get that right? Lee Merrick and black Russian----supplied by ???
Jack Lemon? need I google?)---somethings STICK in the head-----as well as Hillary's chocolates STICK to the teeth

You don't need to Google. You remember very well.

You don't need to Google. You remember very well.

thanks human----very human of you-----REMOTE MEMORY is preserved in Alzheimer's

Media in America is just plain dumb today. Fox is just biased BS, while MSNBC and others ask questions they think are balanced and fair but are all prefaced by assumption. In an effort to appear fair and balanced, idiots have their say. Give Fox credit here, at least you know where they stand - in the shat. Speculative nonsense fills the airways, but hard, deep down analysis is totally missing. One must realize media is corporate owned operated and controlled, hard hitting journalism went out with market worship, and the privileged, who live in lalaland.

"I think there ought to be a club in which preachers and journalists could come together and have the sentimentalism of the one matched with the cynicism of the other. That ought to bring them pretty close to the truth." Reinhold Niebuhr

the old timers were good ---Charlie Rose is good----and that other man---the one who just died----(DAMN---senior moment)
that old guy-----

Media in America is just plain dumb today. Fox is just biased BS, while MSNBC and others ask questions they think are balanced and fair but are all prefaced by assumption. In an effort to appear fair and balanced, idiots have their say. Give Fox credit here, at least you know where they stand - in the shat. Speculative nonsense fills the airways, but hard, deep down analysis is totally missing. One must realize media is corporate owned operated and controlled, hard hitting journalism went out with market worship, and the privileged, who live in lalaland.

"I think there ought to be a club in which preachers and journalists could come together and have the sentimentalism of the one matched with the cynicism of the other. That ought to bring them pretty close to the truth." Reinhold Niebuhr
At least FOX airs opposing views and I've heard some very good analysis. And there are good journalists out there like Serryl Atkinson, who quit CBS for their agenda driven broadcast. And a younger guy from NBC that has been reporting on the Clinton Foundation.

Forum List

Back