Do the olympic games prove Africans are physically superior?

Archery?
Badminton?
Beach Volleyball?
Boxing?
Canoeing?
Cycling?
Divig?
Equestrian?
Fencing?
Golf?
Judo?
Sailing?
Shooting?
Table Tennis?
Tennis?
Tae Kwon Do?
Triathalon?
Volleyball?
Wrestling?
Hammer Throw?
Discus?
Shot put?
Swimming?
Rowing?
Weight Lifting?
Water polo?
Handball?
Decathlon?

Primates are indeed more athletic than white people. They run faster, jump higher, and are more violent and aggressive.

So what?

Obvious...blacks and whites should not play together...not a level playing field.
It's like circus animal trainers that play with lions and tigers and bears. (Oh my!) Eventually, the beast's primal natural asserts itself and it kills the trainer.

Then everyone acts all shocked and calls it a tragedy instead of stupidity.

It can't be ignorance since those part of the event know the possibility of it happening.

Archery?
Badminton?
Beach Volleyball?
Boxing?
Canoeing?
Cycling?
Divig?
Equestrian?
Fencing?
Golf?
Judo?
Sailing?
Shooting?
Table Tennis?
Tennis?
Tae Kwon Do?
Triathalon?
Volleyball?
Wrestling?
Hammer Throw?
Discus?
Shot put?
Swimming?
Rowing?
Weight Lifting?
Water polo?
Handball?
Decathlon?

You left out 'curling' bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Depends on the sport. Track and Field, especially those involving running, get a lot of the coverage. Blacks did well in those events. However, many of the lesser known events that didn't get as much coverage, not so much.

One could actually further sub-divide it that certain countries do very well in certain events, such as Kenyans when it comes to distance running.

Of course you have the Asian dominance in things like Badminton and Table Tennis.

While physique has an impact, to me culture also plays a part.

Culture can't overcome a superior physique when a superior physique is needed.

True, but culture pushes people into certain activities where the best of the best rise to the top.

What is the greater contributor, the physical abilities of Kenyans when it comes to distance running, or the cultural trends that encourage Kenyans to take up distance running?
With sub-saharan east Africans, the distance running instincts are physiological and stem from a legacy as nomads. West Africans are the sprinters. They are the original western slaves. This is why Obama is not a true American black. His daddy was east african whose only legacy per slavery is as owners and traders. Obama's faux blackness is what encouraged him to lean toward basketball. Trying to be a brother. I guarantee you his leaping ability is far short of an American black's. I would expect he could be an excellent distance runner.

Nope! Those ears would cause way to much wind resistance.

I didn't watch much of the olympics but what I did see appeared to be dominated by Africans?

payn_c14414020160826120100.jpg

Depends on the sport. Track and Field, especially those involving running, get a lot of the coverage. Blacks did well in those events. However, many of the lesser known events that didn't get as much coverage, not so much.
They do well at track. However the field sports such as the hammer throw, the shot put and the javelin, they don't do so well.

A black friend of mine has a theory regarding why white people are better at throwing than black people and why black people are better at running than white people. He thinks it is because black people have been running away from white people since the prehistoric days and white people evolved so that they could throw things faster than black people can run. :lol:

Who knows? He might be right.

Maybe it's because the blacks are chasing monkeys to have relations with.

Many societies allow cousins to mate...not that along ago it was quite common.

Maybe they think the monkeys they chase are cousins.

One could actually further sub-divide it that certain countries do very well in certain events, such as Kenyans when it comes to distance running.

Of course you have the Asian dominance in things like Badminton and Table Tennis.

True, but culture pushes people into certain activities where the best of the best rise to the top.

What is the greater contributor, the physical abilities of Kenyans when it comes to distance running, or the cultural trends that encourage Kenyans to take up distance running?
With sub-saharan east Africans, the distance running instincts are physiological and stem from a legacy as nomads. West Africans are the sprinters. They are the original western slaves. This is why Obama is not a true American black. His daddy was east african whose only legacy per slavery is as owners and traders. Obama's faux blackness is what encouraged him to lean toward basketball. Trying to be a brother. I guarantee you his leaping ability is far short of an American black's. I would expect he could be an excellent distance runner.

Nope! Those ears would cause way to much wind resistance.

I didn't watch much of the olympics but what I did see appeared to be dominated by Africans?

payn_c14414020160826120100.jpg

They do well at track. However the field sports such as the hammer throw, the shot put and the javelin, they don't do so well.

A black friend of mine has a theory regarding why white people are better at throwing than black people and why black people are better at running than white people. He thinks it is because black people have been running away from white people since the prehistoric days and white people evolved so that they could throw things faster than black people can run. :lol:

Who knows? He might be right.

Maybe it's because the blacks are chasing monkeys to have relations with.

Many societies allow cousins to mate...not that along ago it was quite common.

Maybe they think the monkeys they chase are cousins.

Oh no dout bout dat...been proven by science of genetics.

Archery?
Badminton?
Beach Volleyball?
Boxing?
Canoeing?
Cycling?
Divig?
Equestrian?
Fencing?
Golf?
Judo?
Sailing?
Shooting?
Table Tennis?
Tennis?
Tae Kwon Do?
Triathalon?
Volleyball?
Wrestling?
Hammer Throw?
Discus?
Shot put?
Swimming?
Rowing?
Weight Lifting?
Water polo?
Handball?
Decathlon?

You left out 'curling' bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wrong season bruh....

For some reason the Winter Olympics are dominated by non-blacks. ...:rofl:

The development of weaponry and machinery (technology) over time proportionately reduced the need for physical effort to contend with Man's natural adversaries; predators, weather and otherwise oppressive environments. Those peoples who came to rely more on technology than on physical strength and agility for their survival soon advanced intellectually while gradually regressing in the need for physical prowess.

Primates are indeed more athletic than white people. They run faster, jump higher, and are more violent and aggressive.

So what?

Obvious...blacks and whites should not play together...not a level playing field.
I disagree. What about football? For example, whites are better quarterbacks and blacks are better wide receivers. Blacks are better defensive ends and whites are better middle linebackers.

You can call it stereotyping, but many stereotypes are based on truth.

So what?
White people (humans) are primates, too.
Far more evolved. Negroes are barely literate, low in intelligence, and less able to control their primordial aggression. They are closer to being apes, which is why they have failed to assimilate to Western culture even after 300 years. They should be returned to their natural habitat to resume their evolution at their own, much slower pace.

Check out the hermaphrodite afro American Africans BLOCKING the blonde woman on the final lap at various times! Semenya apparently has testosterone levels at three times that of a female, and it doesn't have female internal organs. And the face looks looks like a prehistoric missing or sumtin. :p

Last edited:

Physical ability. What allows them to be able to do it, the ability to do so or the desire to do so.

The ability allows them to do it, the cultural desire to be good at it is what allows them to be discovered.

Now lets look at swimming, which is dominated by European descended people. If there was a push to get people of African descent into the sport, would they dominate it as well?

That really doesn't fly.

Football is huge is American high schools. If culture is the driver, there would be a lot more whites in the NFL.

So what?
Far more evolved. Negroes are barely literate, low in intelligence, and less able to control their primordial aggression. They are closer to being apes, which is why they have failed to assimilate to Western culture even after 300 years. They should be returned to their natural habitat to resume their evolution at their own, much slower pace.
Pot meet Kettle...smh.

Physical ability. What allows them to be able to do it, the ability to do so or the desire to do so.

The ability allows them to do it, the cultural desire to be good at it is what allows them to be discovered.

Now lets look at swimming, which is dominated by European descended people. If there was a push to get people of African descent into the sport, would they dominate it as well?

Probably would. If the "first black president", Clinton had advocated midnight swimming pools instead midnight basketball, by now there would be not a single white American on the winners' podium.

So what?
Pot meet Kettle...smh.
No shit. Races can refuse to evolve, but I judge people individually, not by their race. So I'm no racist. My people refuse to evolve and embrace Western Civilization but that doesn't mean I have to. Any minority who embraces white, Western culture and rejects the inferior culture of their own race is far better off.

A while back I looked up average heights and was surprised to see no significant difference between whites and blacks.

This was counter intuitive.

Somewhere I saw a claim that blacks have more variation in their physique than whites, so while we remember the tall people we see, we forget the shorter people we see.

While the average is about the same.

This would make sense looking at the tip top of sports.

If the whites tend to bunch more in the middle of the bell curve and blacks are more uniformly spread you get the oddity of blacks dominating in many sports because there is a lot more blacks at both ends of the spectrum.

I don't know if that is actually TRUE, but it is one explanation for what we observe.

Just imagine how good blacks would be at sports THEY invented, if they are so good at sports they have not invented.

How about music? Just imagine how much better Louis Armstrong, Oscar Peterson, Dizzy Gillespie, Errol Garner would be if they played and instrument blacks invented.

Never mind. According to a poster on this forum, whose screen name starts with an "A" says all good things in life were invented/discovered/developed/utilized/made useful by black people and the glory for doing so, stolen by white people.

And that is why Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Cambodia, Zaire, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Burkina Faso are world leaders and white hell holes like the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, Sweden and Italy are lagging so far behind the afore mentioned human re-incarnations of happy paradise.

A while back I looked up average heights and was surprised to see no significant difference between whites and blacks.

This was counter intuitive.

Somewhere I saw a claim that blacks have more variation in their physique than whites, so while we remember the tall people we see, we forget the shorter people we see.

While the average is about the same.

This would make sense looking at the tip top of sports.

If the whites tend to bunch more in the middle of the bell curve and blacks are more uniformly spread you get the oddity of blacks dominating in many sports because there is a lot more blacks at both ends of the spectrum.

I don't know if that is actually TRUE, but it is one explanation for what we observe.

Just imagine how good blacks would be at sports THEY invented, if they are so good at sports they have not invented.

How about music? Just imagine how much better Louis Armstrong, Oscar Peterson, Dizzy Gillespie, Errol Garner would be if they played and instrument blacks invented.

Never mind. According to a poster on this forum, whose screen name starts with an "A" says all good things in life were invented/discovered/developed/utilized/made useful by black people and the glory for doing so, stolen by white people.

And that is why Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Cambodia, Zaire, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Burkina Faso are world leaders and white hell holes like the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, Sweden and Italy are lagging so far behind the afore mentioned human re-incarnations of happy paradise.
It's a funny claim because cultures that steal inventions are always behind cultures who originate them. Nobody ever gets ahead by plundering from producers. So logically, Ass-lips claim is a fail.

That really doesn't fly.

Football is huge is American high schools. If culture is the driver, there would be a lot more whites in the NFL.

On a 'individual' basis blacks are more gifted on the average in a 'physical semse', ---however you could take a football team made up of the highest rated black players and coached by the highest rated black coach vs. a team made up of the highest rated white players coached by the highest rated white coach and the whites would win more times than not....simply because white players are smarter...do not make the dumbass mistakes made by black players and would not get near the penalties the blacks do which often are game changers....not to mention the whites are 'team players' but the blacks look for individual glory hence all the celebrating one does when he scores a t.d. or whatever.

You are correct .....it is not a cultural factor at play that results in more blacks in the NFL...they simply perform better on a individual level...hence they make the cut...whereas the white guys do not.

Like swimming?

Forum List

Back