Olympic Marathon Trials in Orlando Fla.

I am not much for track events mostly but this was fun to watch both men's and women's. I will try and find a link for it it just finished.

I caught a bit of this on TV.

Then I saw that ABC network again has been handed the shit programming. An hour long episode of the Pro Bowl Games.

And before that, an hour long show on how the NFL is working to advance social justice and equality.

Dear NFL: shove this crap up your ass. You are a FOOTBALL network; all I care about is you playing football.

Just play the f-king game and shut the hell up. I don't need a morality lesson from a football organization whom half the players are thugs, thieves, crazies and rapists anyway.

Olympic Marathon

Who will win?
My money is on Kenya

I caught a bit of this on TV.

Then I saw that ABC network again has been handed the shit programming. An hour long episode of the Pro Bowl Games.

And before that, an hour long show on how the NFL is working to advance social justice and equality.

Dear NFL: shove this crap up your ass. You are a FOOTBALL network; all I care about is you playing football.

Just play the f-king game and shut the hell up. I don't need a morality lesson from a football organization whom half the players are thugs, thieves, crazies and rapists anyway.
It is noticeable.

Forum List

Back