Do Republicans believe any of the 19 women that accused Trump of sexual assault?

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

Especially since he has been accused of sexually assaulting 19 different women.

Do Republicans think all those 19 women were lying?

Do Republicans think the MeToo movement is a joke?

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump - CNNPolitics

Judge Tells Trump He Can Be Deposed in Summer Zervos Sexual Harassment Suit

Meet 19 women who claim affairs with Trump or accuse him of unwanted advances

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Five things to know about the lawsuit against the Trump Foundation

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?
Nope.

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?
Dean, you know that "the norms of what you can do to someone against their will has changed"

Fucking moron

---------

Yes, Republicans think MeToo is a joke
They think women lie about rape

Trump was accused of rape ?

---------

They often do.
19?

Sure.

Check their political and bank activity.

---------

Who gives a Shit….

You dumb ass liberals set the bar with billie

bob “can’t keep it in my pants” clinton….

Hell… Trump could rape a few and he will

still have a ways to go to catch up with billie bob…

You dumb ass liberal hypocrites are a joke…
So evil is OK as long as someone else does it first?

---------

Who gives a Shit….

So, you think Bill Clinton is evil? Can you show us the posts where you called Clinton evil and condemned him for his actions? I have done a search on the board and can’t find one post where you called Clinton evil or condemned him for his actions. Can you show us?

---------

No..

First of all a woman that doesn't want Trump to grab the pussy is way too rare. Winners are in demand...

---------

Who gives a Shit….

Of course not….

But if politicians on your side are not held accountable,

why should ours be held accountable?

We are not playing that game anymore.

You liberals are the ones dragging us in the sewer….

Frankly, it simply doesn't matter to them. I think they probably DO believe them....but, in their mind, political victory 'trumps' all else. Hatred of liberals, facts, evidence, logic, and reason is what is most important.

Not only do these Republicans totally approve of the President's exotic behavior, I suspect they believe the athletes that came out against Jim Jordan are lying too.

---------

They are all paid-off spurned gold diggers.

---------

MeToo is a joke.

---------

Nope.

Not only do these Republicans totally approve of the President's exotic behavior, I suspect they believe the athletes that came out against Jim Jordan are lying too.
What these incidents show is that Dims can't run on the issues, so they resort to smearing the opposition. The stories of the 19 bimbos have all been thoroughly debunked. We also know that wealthy donors are more than eager to pay big money for such smears.

The Jim Jordan thing is beyond ridiculous. We're talking about an incident that occured 30 years. We are talking about grown men who were trained wrestlers crying because some doctor told them to take their pants down. The reason they waited 30 years is the knowledge that the public would have laughed at them in prior years.

Anyone who falls for this horseshit deserves to have Hillary for President.

---------

Rachel Crooks, Who Accused Trump of Sexual Assault, Wins Legislative Primary

What if his accuser, Rachel Crooks, ends up in the House? Can you imagine them both sitting on the same committee meeting?

Who?

I find it hard to believe Trump would go near that bow-wow.

---------

Many of them do, moron. That has been proven many times.

I find morons like you who believe woman don't lie to be freakishly naive. Every guy who has ever dated knows women lie all the time. Have you ever even asked a woman out on a date? If so, are you telling us none of them ever lied to you?

Well, only the two people in the room know what happened. So far, just so much unproved accusations, therefore, it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back