Do Republicans believe any of the 19 women that accused Trump of sexual assault?

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

Especially since he has been accused of sexually assaulting 19 different women.

Do Republicans think all those 19 women were lying?

Do Republicans think the MeToo movement is a joke?

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump - CNNPolitics

Judge Tells Trump He Can Be Deposed in Summer Zervos Sexual Harassment Suit

Meet 19 women who claim affairs with Trump or accuse him of unwanted advances

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Five things to know about the lawsuit against the Trump Foundation

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?

Unfortunately after Jussie Smolletts no one is going to believe this black woman now.

Former Donald Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her Without Consent In 2016 | HuffPost

alva-johnson-page.jpg

She named two witnesses who have denied her story.

Why didn't those 19 women sue Trump before now??

Hell sexual assault is sexual assault and should have been dealt with when it happened. Not years later.

Not to believable if you ask me.

Not only that...but the Dems paraded 11 of these gals before the country,
1 month before the election in 2016. The Donald still took that demographic
from the Dems in the election (White woman vote) by 53-45, and he was
running against a woman.

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?

Unfortunately after Jussie Smolletts no one is going to believe this black woman now.

Former Donald Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her Without Consent In 2016 | HuffPost

alva-johnson-page.jpg
I thought you guys said he's a racist. Can't have it both ways.

Yes you can stupid. Kissing a black woman doesn't make you a progressive especially when you are attacking her and paying her less than the white women you employ.

Did he attack her? Did he actually pay her less than white women? Claiming and proving are two different things.

---------

Who gives a Shit….

You dumb ass liberals set the bar with billie

bob “can’t keep it in my pants” clinton….

Hell… Trump could rape a few and he will

still have a ways to go to catch up with billie bob…

You dumb ass liberal hypocrites are a joke…
So evil is OK as long as someone else does it first?

You being selective in what is evil, is also evil, is it not?

Clinton should never of had sex with an intern, it is ethically and morally wrong, especially since he was in office. What Clinton has been accused of is morally and ethically wrong. What Trump has been accused of is morally and ethically wrong. Really a shame what you partisan nuts have done to American politics, you come across as being insincere.

I believe they should have filed a criminal complaint when the alleged assaults occurred...most certainly they should have filed the criminal complaints prior to the election.

---------

Do you believe women target rich men?

---------

Who gives a Shit….

You dumb ass liberals set the bar with billie

bob “can’t keep it in my pants” clinton….

Hell… Trump could rape a few and he will

still have a ways to go to catch up with billie bob…

You dumb ass liberal hypocrites are a joke…
So evil is OK as long as someone else does it first?

You being selective in what is evil, is also evil, is it not?

Clinton should never of had sex with an intern, it is ethically and morally wrong, especially since he was in office. What Clinton has been accused of is morally and ethically wrong. What Trump has been accused of is morally and ethically wrong. Really a shame what you partisan nuts have done to American politics, you come across as being insincere.

And since the Me Too movement, Democrats can't even say Monica was a willing adult because Clinton had power over her.

This is why what Louis CK did was so wrong. Once he became a famous comic, women no longer had the option of saying no I don't want to watch you jack off. They had to put up with it.

---------

Do you believe women target rich men?

Good point. I meet hundreds of single women all the time but only the ones that make themselves available for me to hit on, do I hit on.

The Me Too movement is dead. It got Jussie Smolletts'ed.

I believe they lied
They didn't all lie. Trump attacked that woman on the plane and that's not the first time he did it.

His buddy is Robert Kraft. You don't think Trump's been to whore houses?

But I'll just brush off those incidences as unwanted sexual advances. Guys make them all the time. Women just have to deal with this. It's how we hit on women. We make a move. If she doesn't like us she turns her head or backs away and says stop. Unfortunately Trump's hand is already in her vagina before she has a chance to say no. He even admitted it. He just grabs the pussy.

We know no means no but we have to make a move first and hear no right? Or do we now have to formally ask for permission? What ever happened to the spontaneous kiss at the end of the date? That awkward moment where you don't know if she's going to kiss back or not. Is that gone? Now we have to ask for a kiss? Ladies, can you chime in here?

Same thing that Trump did to these women Bill did to these women
3690581438001_5165306851001_image-1476192461124.jpg

The exact same thing

---------

alva-johnson-page.jpg
I thought you guys said he's a racist. Can't have it both ways.

Yes you can stupid. Kissing a black woman doesn't make you a progressive especially when you are attacking her and paying her less than the white women you employ.

1393776270109_patsey-4.jpg
As usual you missed the point. A "white supremacist" (as you leftists claim Trump is) would not be trying to have sex with a black woman.

---------

1. So you willingly voted for Bill Clinton knowing he was like Trump but now whine about Trump sexual misconduct?

2. Hillary Clinton and Trump have a lot in common but you would never vote for Trump while you sold your soul for Clinton...

Last edited:
They didn't all lie. Trump attacked that woman on the plane and that's not the first time he did it.
The eyewitness said she was lying. If you have proof, post it. If not, STFU.
I'm not talking about her. I already admitted this accusation is weak especially after Juicy Smalls. Victims or supposed victims are going to have to have proof they were victimized now.

If it's when no one is looking you can just grab them by the pussy. I blame Juicy Smmallss

---------

Yes, Republicans think MeToo is a joke
They think women lie about rape
---------------------------------- agreed , course not all women are liars so let them present their evidence that backs up their claims RWinger .

---------

1. So you willingly voted for Bill Clinton knowing he was like Trump but now whine about Trump sexual misconduct?

2. Hillary Clinton and Trump have a lot in common but you would never vote for Trump while you sold your soul for Clinton...
Don't be surprised. We were never hypocrites about Bill Clinton. We simply pointed out how you were outraged at Clinton's behavior and god damn if you didn't go out and get your own Clinton.

From scorning immigrants to accepting the president’s profanity, evangelicals are proving just how flexible their values can be

Lying is all right as long as it serves a higher purpose

It’s no problem to be married more than, well, twice

Immigrants are scum

Vulgarity is a sign of strength and resolve

There’s no harm in spending time with porn stars

It’s all right for adults to date children
We’re not yet prepared to embrace pedophilia, but we see nothing wrong with a 30-something attorney trolling the local shopping mall for teenage dates.

The ends justify the means
Enough said.

Too many Americans think of evangelicals as dogmatic and uncompromising, so we’re eager to demonstrate that when it comes to ethical standards we can indeed be flexible. Very flexible.

Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics

---------

Some do, you fucking moron. You have to be brain dead to claim we should just automatically believe every woman who accuses a man of rape or sexual assault. Why even bother with a trial?

---------

They often do.
19?
19 paid-off bimbos.

---------

Don't be surprised. We were never hypocrites about Bill Clinton. We simply pointed out how you were outraged at Clinton's behavior and god damn if you didn't go out and get your own Clinton.

From scorning immigrants to accepting the president’s profanity, evangelicals are proving just how flexible their values can be

Lying is all right as long as it serves a higher purpose

It’s no problem to be married more than, well, twice

Immigrants are scum

Vulgarity is a sign of strength and resolve

There’s no harm in spending time with porn stars

It’s all right for adults to date children
We’re not yet prepared to embrace pedophilia, but we see nothing wrong with a 30-something attorney trolling the local shopping mall for teenage dates.

The ends justify the means
Enough said.

Too many Americans think of evangelicals as dogmatic and uncompromising, so we’re eager to demonstrate that when it comes to ethical standards we can indeed be flexible. Very flexible.

Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics

"We were never hypocrites about Bill Clinton."

2z8romg.jpg

The eyewitness said she was lying. If you have proof, post it. If not, STFU.
I'm not talking about her. I already admitted this accusation is weak especially after Juicy Smalls. Victims or supposed victims are going to have to have proof they were victimized now.

If it's when no one is looking you can just grab them by the pussy. I blame Juicy Smmallss
So we are going back to the old standard: innocent until proven guilty. What a travesty!

Forum List

Back