Do Republicans believe any of the 19 women that accused Trump of sexual assault?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

Especially since he has been accused of sexually assaulting 19 different women.

Do Republicans think all those 19 women were lying?

Do Republicans think the MeToo movement is a joke?

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump - CNNPolitics

Judge Tells Trump He Can Be Deposed in Summer Zervos Sexual Harassment Suit

Meet 19 women who claim affairs with Trump or accuse him of unwanted advances

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Five things to know about the lawsuit against the Trump Foundation

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?

Yeah, I believe them. Especially the one who claimed he grabbed her ass during the Ray Charles concert at Maralago. The one that was CANCELLED. :laugh2:

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?
Yes, Republicans think MeToo is a joke
They think women lie about rape

Do liberals believe any of the 10 women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault?

The woman who is supposed to be "for women," Hillary, said they were lying after saying that women who are victims of sexual assault have the right to be heard.

I guess not if it's HER husband doing the assaulting.

---------

They often do.

• Banned

---------

Rachel Crooks, Who Accused Trump of Sexual Assault, Wins Legislative Primary

What if his accuser, Rachel Crooks, ends up in the House? Can you imagine them both sitting on the same committee meeting?

• Banned

---------

They often do.
19?

---------

They do all the time. Just ask the Duke University Lacrosse team.

What kind of person makes false rape accusations?

Do liberals believe any of the 10 women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault?

The woman who is supposed to be "for women," Hillary, said they were lying after saying that women who are victims of sexual assault have the right to be heard.

I believe them, Bill is what he is a terrible human being. Now do you believe all 19 women that accused Rump are lying?

---------

They often do.
19?

No, thousands.

b38cd6fa6c3be47e751e86c55e6d87b2.jpg

I believe them, Bill is what he is a terrible human being. Now do you believe all 19 women that accused Rump are lying?

Is there any proof? Did they get a rape kit done? I mean I can accuse someone of something without evidence it's nothing. Hot air.

---------

Who gives a Shit….

You dumb ass liberals set the bar with billie

bob “can’t keep it in my pants” clinton….

Hell… Trump could rape a few and he will

still have a ways to go to catch up with billie bob…

You dumb ass liberal hypocrites are a joke…

---------

Seems like most of the rapes are by liberals....

Is there any proof? Did they get a rape kit done? I mean I can accuse someone of something without evidence it's nothing. Hot air.

Well there is the answer then, thank you for playing! Oh, did any of Bill's accusers get a rape test, just wondering!

Trumps accusers didn't come out until he went to run from president.

So no, I don't believe that at all. I believe they didn't want him to be president and tried to smear him.

Some of the women accusing Trump of sexual assault all he did was kiss them during cordial conversation. Clintons accusers accuse of him physical sexual assault. Not kissing. Another one he tried to give her his phone number in his office.

These are not allegations that have much merit. LOL

What are the ramifications of "Sexual Assault" Do they include inappropriate touching? Former V.P. Joe Biden is on freaking video for inappropriate touching but Hillary and Chelsea ain't talking.. Bill Clinton fans cited the statute of limitations and forgot about allegations of rape "you better put some ice on that lip Juanita" when he was accused of a capital crime. Bill Clinton decided to ....gulp....bomb Europe after he was caught with his pants down in the Oval Office and the crazy left was fine with it. Democrats found 19 women who claimed to have been "groped" by civilian Trump? Give me a break.

---------

Unfortunately for your narrative here, each and every harassment allegation has served only to turn up the media attention on our President. I'll leave figuring out whether or not that's hurting him to you.

Well, I'm not your average conservative whatever that means--more a traditionalist shallow wading Nationalist who's had enough of the radical Left cultural revolution and its consequences on kids and families everywhere. That being said, I believe in everyone keeping their hands off of everyone else unless invited to do otherwise, meaning where culpability is genuine, prosecute.

However, accusation does not equate guilt. The trend of men and women losing their professional lives over accusation is pathetic and un-American to the core. It's a bad apple and needs tossing out of our culture. Otherwise, if a man is convicted by a jury of his peers, hang'em high. If the assault or harassment was against a child, and proven beyond a shadow . . . spend a bullet spare more innocent lives in the future.

Now, do I believe our sitting POTUS guilty of sexual harassment? No, I do not. The jury isn't even out, it hasn't been selected yet. Get back to me after a verdict. Until then try to respect the office if not the man.

Snooze. Another post from this guy, who never, ever reads anything that challenges the talking points he gets from left-wing sources. Tell me, "Dean," have you read anything about those women that questions their stories?

Forum List

Back