Do Republicans believe any of the 19 women that accused Trump of sexual assault?

Yeah, I believe them. Especially the one who claimed he grabbed her ass during the Ray Charles concert at Maralago. The one that was CANCELLED. :laugh2:
It was the photographer McGillivray was assisting at the Ray Charles concert in Mar-A-Lago who got the date wrong. There was a Ray Charles concert there, at an earlier date that month, and the photographer has a photo from that concert.

So try again, dipshit.

Palm Beach Post exclusive: Local woman says Trump groped her

When Trump entered the presidential race, she said she started telling the story to more friends. One day last week, Davidoff came across a photo his father took that night in 2003 of Trump and Charles.

“He sent it to me and was like, ‘Remember that night?’ ‘Oh, yeah. I remember that night,’’’ McGillivray said.

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

Especially since he has been accused of sexually assaulting 19 different women.

Do Republicans think all those 19 women were lying?

Do Republicans think the MeToo movement is a joke?

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump - CNNPolitics

Judge Tells Trump He Can Be Deposed in Summer Zervos Sexual Harassment Suit

Meet 19 women who claim affairs with Trump or accuse him of unwanted advances

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Five things to know about the lawsuit against the Trump Foundation

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?
Yes, Republicans think MeToo is a joke
They think women lie about rape

They often do.
19?

God, you must be joking. It's hard for me to recall a woman I know who doesn't lie.

Has a woman ever told you she doesn't care about money?

Lie.

Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women. He's on tape!

Trump also bragged on air with millions of witnesses that he used to barge into women's dressing rooms to catch them naked, some of whom were underaged.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!™

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

I can't speak for Republicans as a long time card carrying member of the Democrat Party.

But Ray Charles can see that the gals are actresses hired by political operatives.

That's not "lying", its just playing a part.

Do liberals believe any of the 10 women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault?

The woman who is supposed to be "for women," Hillary, said they were lying after saying that women who are victims of sexual assault have the right to be heard.

I guess not if it's HER husband doing the assaulting.
You realize the one who accused Clinton of rape then stated he didn't rape her...this time under oath?

Yeah, I believe them. Especially the one who claimed he grabbed her ass during the Ray Charles concert at Maralago. The one that was CANCELLED. :laugh2:
It was the photographer McGillivray was assisting at the Ray Charles concert in Mar-A-Lago who got the date wrong. There was a Ray Charles concert there, at an earlier date that month, and the photographer has a photo from that concert.

So try again, dipshit.

Palm Beach Post exclusive: Local woman says Trump groped her

When Trump entered the presidential race, she said she started telling the story to more friends. One day last week, Davidoff came across a photo his father took that night in 2003 of Trump and Charles.

“He sent it to me and was like, ‘Remember that night?’ ‘Oh, yeah. I remember that night,’’’ McGillivray said.

McGillivray claims that when she was nudged in 2003, Trump and his wife Melania were engaged. But a quick Google search proves this is false: Trump proposed to Melania in April 2004. Why didn’t the Palm Beach Post or McGillivray check this obvious detail?

The only date we have been given turns out to be wrong, and other details McGillivray gave also turn out to be wrong.

Trump accuser Mindy McGillivray is not credible. This is a very troubled person—a problem drinker who endangered a child and has multiple recent arrests. If she had filed charges against Trump, they would have been thrown out within hours. Furthermore, her accusations are trivial. Trump "bumbed" her? Oh my fucking God! The horror!

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?
I women should be believed except for those that accused Bill Clinton right ?

This is OLD NEWS and fake news. Most people think most of the 19 women were lying.

For good reason too. Mr. Trump served our country as an A List celebrity for 40 years before running for President. His name is synonymous with the term "deep pockets", yet no broad had ever accused him of anything until he had the nerve to actually challenge the Liberal Elites and run for President.

---------

The dems blew off all allegations against Clinton, what goes around comes around.Deal with it.

---------

How many actresses who were helped by Weinstein have given their oscars back?

So my understanding is Republicans believe these women, they just don't care.

---------

Third post of the thread ignores the second post of the thread. What about the one who claimed she was groped at a concert that never took place?

---------

Unfortunately after Jussie Smolletts no one is going to believe this black woman now.

Former Donald Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her Without Consent In 2016 | HuffPost

alva-johnson-page.jpg

The problem with falsely accusing Mr. Trump of rape is that he's had 24/7 security details accompanying him for decades. There are always witnesses.

Further, Mr. Trump was an A List celebrity for 40 years before riding the escalator into immortality in June 2015. Not only that, his name has been synonymous with the term "Deep Pockets" for equally as long.

It seems incredulous that someone would wait until he became our President to complain.

---------

Unfortunately after Jussie Smolletts no one is going to believe this black woman now.

Former Donald Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her Without Consent In 2016 | HuffPost

alva-johnson-page.jpg
I thought you guys said he's a racist. Can't have it both ways.

---------

alva-johnson-page.jpg
I thought you guys said he's a racist. Can't have it both ways.

Yes you can stupid. Kissing a black woman doesn't make you a progressive especially when you are attacking her and paying her less than the white women you employ.

1393776270109_patsey-4.jpg

Why didn't those 19 women sue Trump before now??

Hell sexual assault is sexual assault and should have been dealt with when it happened. Not years later.

Not to believable if you ask me.

---------

Hmmm...did you get that talking point from the Lt. Governor of Virginia?

Forum List

Back