Do only Christians go to heaven?

Isaiah 23:10 - Overflow your land like the Nile, O daughter of Tarshish, There is no more restraint.
(about Tyre=Syria)

Isaiah 23:10 - Overflow your land like the Nile, O daughter of Tarshish, There is no more restraint.
(about Tyre=Syria)
As you pointed out before Michael the battles taking place in Syria are actually taking place on lands that belonged to ancient Israel at one time or were promised to her so technically these battles are taking place in Israel fulfilling many prophecies...interesting how the Jews are living in their little truncated piece of land away from the battles taking place... Interesting indeed....

The new breed of American Christians don't go to heaven. Because they worship greed, racism, violence and not God.

Clement are you a " spin doctor" you said absolutely nothing and refuted nothing.. Further the sWORD is not a literal sword (although you guys used that as well) but the Word and it is Christianity that is still spreading their sWORD to every corner of the globe about theirs is the only way to heaven so who is the liar here... Hmmm...

No, I am not spinning anything, I just know what I am talking about and you don't know what either of us are talking about - yourself or me. And you are still full of it on what Christians believe.
Really Clement ... Christians ate from another tree.... They BELIEVE.... So they fell for Bel( the snake) lie to Eve and ate the fruit from the tree that was forbidden to them even though they were told they would die for doing so .. The snake or Bel said they would Live so someone is telling a bald faced lie... FRUITS are teachings and the ones consumed are contrary to what was originally taught in the Jewish scriptures because they are a mix of pagan and nonsensical lore.... I could go much deeper into this subject but suffice to say once again keeping to the subject at hand Christianity has been sold a bald faced lie by the snake or their beleaf that only they are going to heaven...

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. What teachings of Christianity are contrary to the OT? Try to get it right this time.

You really aren't catching onto this game very well are you Clement...I told you that when you threw something at me be careful as it will come back at you sort of like a Boomerang...So here goes again... Let's say life is a classroom and the students are given a Test.... In the " Old Test" there are rules and regulations that one must follow to pass it . Unfortunately most of the students fail this test either because they complain it is too hard to pass it or they were too lazy and didn't care to study and do their homework they just didn't want to give up their fun.... So in order for the people to feel better about themselves because they couldn't or wouldn't adhere to the rules of the OT( Old Testament) they came up with a New Test or NT which had no rules and no regulations and all they had to do was believe the fairy tales written in their sort of like kindergarten stories because they wanted to stay there because it was so much more fun then growing up and becoming an adult and being responsible for their actions....wink wink...

Clement are you a " spin doctor" you said absolutely nothing and refuted nothing.. Further the sWORD is not a literal sword (although you guys used that as well) but the Word and it is Christianity that is still spreading their sWORD to every corner of the globe about theirs is the only way to heaven so who is the liar here... Hmmm...

No, I am not spinning anything, I just know what I am talking about and you don't know what either of us are talking about - yourself or me. And you are still full of it on what Christians believe.
Really Clement ... Christians ate from another tree.... They BELIEVE.... So they fell for Bel( the snake) lie to Eve and ate the fruit from the tree that was forbidden to them even though they were told they would die for doing so .. The snake or Bel said they would Live so someone is telling a bald faced lie... FRUITS are teachings and the ones consumed are contrary to what was originally taught in the Jewish scriptures because they are a mix of pagan and nonsensical lore.... I could go much deeper into this subject but suffice to say once again keeping to the subject at hand Christianity has been sold a bald faced lie by the snake or their beleaf that only they are going to heaven...

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. What teachings of Christianity are contrary to the OT? Try to get it right this time.

That a man, that a Moshiach can be God and just about all ten commandments are
broken by the Christian fables.
Teaching God as a figure or form.
Teaching heaven in the sky and your lord as Belial coming out of the sky instead of clouds=gathering of Kohanim.
Teaching Moshiach as The
fallen morning star(Rev 22:16) instead of
rising Evening Star(Dan 12:1-4).
Teaching that the (egyptian idol god) passover lamb is a good thing and means you have a free get away with sin card.
Teaching a fabled icon can atone you.
Teaching affiliation pride and idol worship trumps mitzvahs.
Teaching lucifer as your god.
Teaching your paradise is in death.
Using the mark of death while teaching death worship while promoting the messengers of death and blotting out and hiding messengers of life.
Plagiarizing the OT and giving false credit to the created figure.
Being thiefs murderers and people who grafitti their outter and inner bodies.
Being Drunkards.
etc etc....

SOURCES ON IDOLS
Isaiah 44:10

The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.

Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5

Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

Literally the worship of images, idolatry in thebroader sense means allegiance to false values that substitute for God.
idols are regarded as evil spirits and Satan (adversary practice); those whoworship them are therefore enemies to God. The idol-gods, beingspiritual beings, have the nature of creatures, rather than of God, andhence cannot profit their adherents--cf. Spiritual Error and the Occult. The Bible views idols as human artifacts, not asrepresentations of deity. Hence idol worship is regarded as a form of materialism, and, conversely, any false reliance on human power or wealth is a form of idolatry. A more spiritual conception of idolatryis to identify it with egoism and human craving, since attachment tothese false realities separates us from our true nature. In ourcentury, the idols of nationalism, racism, and secular ideologies havecaptivated millions, with horrible results.

The prophets (including Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel) were spokesmen for God to the people and to their leaders: they often disagreed with the men in power and had no fear of expressing their messages from God -- generally directing against the idolatry and "false gods." Jeremiah warned the people not to use idols such as totem-pole-like "gods"
Idols: it has Imigrated into Men’s minds from the dogma’s of the churches philosophies, also from the wrong path of the Hierarchy that imposes the control. It is in the way they bow to the cross, burn candles, kiss medalions and worship a Prophet as God Himself in place of God. One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).

In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(JESUS).

You really aren't catching onto this game very well are you Clement...I told you that when you threw something at me be careful as it will come back at you sort of like a Boomerang...So here goes again... Let's say life is a classroom and the students are given a Test.... In the " Old Test" there are rules and regulations that one must follow to pass it . Unfortunately most of the students fail this test either because they complain it is too hard to pass it or they were too lazy and didn't care to study and do their homework they just didn't want to give up their fun.... So in order for the people to feel better about themselves because they couldn't or wouldn't adhere to the rules of the OT( Old Testament) they came up with a New Test or NT which had no rules and no regulations and all they had to do was believe the fairy tales written in their sort of like kindergarten stories because they wanted to stay there because it was so much more fun then growing up and becoming an adult and being responsible for their actions....wink wink...

That is the biggest bunch of BS I have ever heard on this forum. What makes you think the OT Law does not have to be observed? You are really not very good at this, you need to actually read the scriptures if you are going to run off at the mouth like this because someone will always call BS on you.

The new breed of American Christians don't go to heaven. Because they worship greed, racism, violence and not God.

New breed? Matthew 7:15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

There have always been people who claimed to be Christian, who were not. This is nothing new. It's been around for 2,000 years.

Acts 8:9 Peter is talking to Simon the Sorcerer
When Simon saw that the Spirit was given at the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money and said, “Give me also this ability so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.”
Peter answered: “May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money! You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God

Simon in this passage is the modern day Benny Hin.

Nothing new dude. It's been the same for ages. Why do you think Jesus himself said "why do you call me lord lord, and do not do the things I say?".

That is the biggest bunch of BS I have ever heard on this forum. What makes you think the OT Law does not have to be observed? You are really not very good at this, you need to actually read the scriptures if you are going to run off at the mouth like this because someone will always call BS on you.
Clement it looks to me like you have a problem with your reading comprehension... Go reread what I said... I never said the OT laws do not have to be observed I said that the founders of the NT made it so that only your belief in their tall tales was needed esp the Jesus nonsense so they made it easier for Christians to avoid those laws by teaching that all is forgiven through Jesus... Do you really not comprehend what I posted or did the boomerang hit you too hard when you tried to catch it...

Clement it looks to me like you have a problem with your reading comprehension... Go reread what I said... I never said the OT laws do not have to be observed I said that the founders of the NT made it so that only your belief in their tall tales was needed esp the Jesus nonsense so they made it easier for Christians to avoid those laws by teaching that all is forgiven through Jesus... Do you really not comprehend what I posted or did the boomerang hit you too hard when you tried to catch it...

No, I understood it perfectly, you just got it wrong - again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

No, I understood it perfectly, you just got it wrong - again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
You are quite humorous Clement not once have you brought anything to the table to discuss and over and over you have been shown your ignorance plus you cannot even refute anything I have posted... You are behaving like a parot and you are repeating your denials over and over but you accused me of delusions but it s obvious you cling to yours that were taught to you in the New Testament... Interesting how you try to turn those facts around...

You are quite humorous Clement not once have you brought anything to the table to discuss and over and over you have been shown your ignorance plus you cannot even refute anything I have posted... You are behaving like a parot and you are repeating your denials over and over but you accused me of delusions but it s obvious you cling to yours that were taught to you in the New Testament... Interesting how you try to turn those facts around...

You haven't even proven your claims, why don't you try that before you start with the superior being crap?

The mythical Jesus makes people change their lives through the power of suggestion, but an actual Jesus who changes their lives has never been proven.

Ok, just for you, because I'm tired of your begging. :D

"Think how ludicrous the translation mandate was. It called for a product commissioned to reinforce a clear-cut royal political agenda, to be done by elite scholarly committees, reviewed by a self-serving bureaucracy, with ultimate approval reserved to an absolutist monarch. The final product was intended primarily for public and popular consumption.
Story Behind King James Bible

I'm confused why you keep pointing to the KJV. You do know there were many texts, far older than the KJV, right?
hadit thinks that it's some kind of magical book with the actual word of an invisible being in it. I'm trying to snap him out of it. :D

First if he is a true believer, and knows the one true G-d, you are not going to snap him out of it, no matter how many millions of posts you make.

Second, that still doesn't explain your preoccupation with the KJV. There are many older texts that say the same thing. Why you seem to be focused on one single translation, that by any measurement is still very accurate, is beyond me.
He can no more "snap me out of it" than a cave dweller could convince someone from the outside to not believe that grass grows in the sunshine.
I'll get you out of that cave.

So explain to me, how did Noah get marsupials from Australia and then back again?
You're in the cave, and blind. Now you're trying to convince me there's no sun. Here's the first step of the Gospel in a nutshell. You're a sinner separated from God and you need a redeemer. Understand that and you're on your way. Miss it, and you miss everything. Arguing over anything else is a distraction.

Last edited:

New breed? Matthew 7:15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

There have always been people who claimed to be Christian, who were not. This is nothing new. It's been around for 2,000 years.

When Simon saw that the Spirit was given at the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money and said, “Give me also this ability so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.”
Peter answered: “May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money! You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God

Nothing new dude. It's been the same for ages. Why do you think Jesus himself said "why do you call me lord lord, and do not do the things I say?".
There is much you can learn about someone from their politics. If you want someone as your leader who attacks women for sport, stiffs people that works for them, would let a baby suffer to get back at a family member, takes credit for other's work, covets his own daughter, and lies just so his minions will hear what they want, then you are no Christian. You just aren't. There is no justification. You are NOT a traditional Christian.

There is much you can learn about someone from their politics. If you want someone as your leader who attacks women for sport, stiffs people that works for them, would let a baby suffer to get back at a family member, takes credit for other's work, covets his own daughter, and lies just so his minions will hear what they want, then you are no Christian. You just aren't. There is no justification. You are NOT a traditional Christian.

Funny, because most of what you just listed, describe the Clintons.

Bill Clinton routinely abused women.
The Clintons fired the Travel officer personnel, and even trumped up false charges against them.
They tore a child away from his relatives, and sent him back to Cuba, even though his own mother risked her life, and died, to give Elian Gonzalez a better life. Moreover, they assaulted these people with armed stormed troopers.
AP_elian_gonzales_raid_01_jef_150421_4x3_992.jpg

Bill Clinton took credit for the tax cuts that Reagan put in place, even after his own economic task group that concluded it was Reagan's tax cuts that resulted in the growth of the 1990s.

And Hillary, by any and all measure has lied to tell her minions everything they want to hear. Obama did as well, on a smaller scale.

Hillary claims she never had classified information on her email server, then claimed she didn't know how to identify classified information, and later we found out that not only did she have classified information on her server, but she specifically told her staff to get as much of their private conversations classified as possible, so she did not have to turn them over to congress.

By your own measure that you have laid out in this post...... I agree. You can tell much by the politics of the person you are talking to.

Hypocrite much rdean?

I'm confused why you keep pointing to the KJV. You do know there were many texts, far older than the KJV, right?
hadit thinks that it's some kind of magical book with the actual word of an invisible being in it. I'm trying to snap him out of it. :D

First if he is a true believer, and knows the one true G-d, you are not going to snap him out of it, no matter how many millions of posts you make.

Second, that still doesn't explain your preoccupation with the KJV. There are many older texts that say the same thing. Why you seem to be focused on one single translation, that by any measurement is still very accurate, is beyond me.
He can no more "snap me out of it" than a cave dweller could convince someone from the outside to not believe that grass grows in the sunshine.

So explain to me, how did Noah get marsupials from Australia and then back again?
You're in the cave, and blind. Now you're trying to convince me there's no sun. Here's the first step of the Gospel in a nutshell. You're a sinner separated from God and you need a redeemer. Understand that and you're on your way. Miss it, and you miss everything. Arguing over anything else is a distraction.
Jesus already died for my sins on the cross. That bill was paid a long time ago. So you can stop grovelling now.

I am on the same side of this as the Indian Hatuey ...if its Christians in heaven I want out ...
220px-Hatuey_monument%2C_Baracoa%2C_Cuba.JPG

In 1511, Diego Velázquez set out from Hispaniola to conquer the island of Caobana (Cuba). He was preceded, however, by Hatuey, who fled Hispaniola with a party of four hundred in canoes and warned the inhabitants of Caobana about what to expect from the Spaniards.[2]

Bartolomé de Las Casas later attributed the following speech to Hatuey. He showed the Taíno of Caobana a basket of gold and jewels, saying:

Here is the God the Spaniards worship. For these they fight and kill; for these they persecute us and that is why we have to throw them into the sea... They tell us, these tyrants, that they adore a God of peace and equality, and yet they usurp our land and make us their slaves. They speak to us of an immortal soul and of their eternal rewards and punishments, and yet they rob our belongings, seduce our women, violate our daughters. Incapable of matching us in valor, these cowards cover themselves with iron that our weapons cannot break...[3]
The people of Caobana did not believe Hatuey's message, and few joined him to fight. Hatuey resorted to guerrilla tactics against the Spaniards, and was able to confine them to their fort at Baracoa. Eventually the Spaniards succeeded in capturing him. On February 2, 1512,[2] he was tied to a stake and burned alive at Yara.[1]

Before he was burned, a priest asked him if he would accept Jesus and go to heaven. Las Casas recalled the reaction of the chief:

[Hatuey], thinking a little, asked the religious man if Spaniards went to heaven. The religious man answered yes... The chief then said without further thought that he did not want to go there but to hell so as not to be where they were and where he would not see such cruel people. T
his is the name and honor that God and our faith have earned.[4]

Jesus already died for my sins on the cross. That bill was paid a long time ago. So you can stop grovelling now.
Unless you accept the gift and repent, it does you no good. You might as well walk into the death chamber past the governor holding your pardon. Here's a clue. Disparaging the Word of God is not an effective way into His favor.

Forum List

Back