Do only Christians go to heaven?

Yes That is the crux of the matter if one reads what it says in the new testament it said Jesus would come in that generation so many people miss that point and even if they get it they still make excuses or try to cover it up with shall I say fancy interpretations....Plainly speaking he didnt pull a houdini if he exsisted at all outside of the writers of the new testaments imaginations and houdini himself wasnt able to cheat death either and escape it ...Back to the point at hand conceit and false bravado is the only reason a christian would actually believe that only they would deserve to enter heaven... Many descent people are not christian and for anyone to think for one minute they are undeserving of entering "Heaven" is the ultimate nonsense.... Further it actually shows a contempt for others saying basically you must do things my way or you are screwed...It is the ultimate in a huge ego and shows a controlling, manipulative and deceptive mentality.... One would say it borders on sociopathic and certainly psychopathic because of all the murders commited to sway people to the christian path. If anything just because of these acts alone anyone who pushes the agenda of christianity is not deserving of entering Heaven at all....So one could change the topic to do christians actually deserve to go to heaven given what has been done to people in the name of christianity...

Many "descent people"?

What murders have been committed in the past week to "sway people to the christian path"??? I'll check back later. Whoever you are, you are delusional.

Good, then you knew it already, so just consider this a friendly reminder not to get too carried away with such fiction.
Now you're just being silly. And wrong.
So you're saying that you can prove the big things in the bible? Like for instance, how did Noah get marsupials from Australia and then back again?
I can prove that Jesus changes lives. That's the biggest miracle of all.

Now, you were contending without any source that the KJV is somehow messed up? Remember, we're talking about your meme.
The mythical Jesus makes people change their lives through the power of suggestion, but an actual Jesus who changes their lives has never been proven.

Ok, just for you, because I'm tired of your begging. :D

"Think how ludicrous the translation mandate was. It called for a product commissioned to reinforce a clear-cut royal political agenda, to be done by elite scholarly committees, reviewed by a self-serving bureaucracy, with ultimate approval reserved to an absolutist monarch. The final product was intended primarily for public and popular consumption.
Story Behind King James Bible
From your source:
So James ordered a new translation. It was to be accurate and true to the originals. He appointed fifty of the nation's finest language scholars and approved rules for carefully checking the results.

James also wanted a popular translation. He insisted that the translation use old familiar terms and names and be readable in the idiom of the day.
You did read the whole thing, right?
"It was to be accurate and true to the originals", which means it was supposed to be accurate and true to the originals, but it wasn't. So the meme and link both stand.

Last edited:
That's where you fail, because you haven't convinced me of any such thing.
Good, then you knew it already, so just consider this a friendly reminder not to get too carried away with such fiction.
So you're saying that you can prove the big things in the bible? Like for instance, how did Noah get marsupials from Australia and then back again?

Now, you were contending without any source that the KJV is somehow messed up? Remember, we're talking about your meme.
The mythical Jesus makes people change their lives through the power of suggestion, but an actual Jesus who changes their lives has never been proven.

"Think how ludicrous the translation mandate was. It called for a product commissioned to reinforce a clear-cut royal political agenda, to be done by elite scholarly committees, reviewed by a self-serving bureaucracy, with ultimate approval reserved to an absolutist monarch. The final product was intended primarily for public and popular consumption.

I'm confused why you keep pointing to the KJV. You do know there were many texts, far older than the KJV, right?

I'm confused why you keep pointing to the KJV. You do know there were many texts, far older than the KJV, right?
hadit thinks that it's some kind of magical book with the actual word of an invisible being in it. I'm trying to snap him out of it. :D

That is the salient point. We don't solely rely on any one translation. The point seems, however, to not get across.

hadit thinks that it's some kind of magical book with the actual word of an invisible being in it. I'm trying to snap him out of it. :D
And I keep pointing out to you that Christians don't rely on just one translation of the original texts. The fact is, moreover, that all of the oldest texts are extremely close to the newer copies. They did a very good job of copying accurately.

Yes That is the crux of the matter if one reads what it says in the new testament it said Jesus would come in that generation so many people miss that point and even if they get it they still make excuses or try to cover it up with shall I say fancy interpretations....Plainly speaking he didnt pull a houdini if he exsisted at all outside of the writers of the new testaments imaginations and houdini himself wasnt able to cheat death either and escape it ...Back to the point at hand conceit and false bravado is the only reason a christian would actually believe that only they would deserve to enter heaven... Many descent people are not christian and for anyone to think for one minute they are undeserving of entering "Heaven" is the ultimate nonsense.... Further it actually shows a contempt for others saying basically you must do things my way or you are screwed...It is the ultimate in a huge ego and shows a controlling, manipulative and deceptive mentality.... One would say it borders on sociopathic and certainly psychopathic because of all the murders commited to sway people to the christian path. If anything just because of these acts alone anyone who pushes the agenda of christianity is not deserving of entering Heaven at all....So one could change the topic to do christians actually deserve to go to heaven given what has been done to people in the name of christianity...

Many "descent people"?

What murders have been committed in the past week to "sway people to the christian path"??? I'll check back later. Whoever you are, you are delusional.
Clement it is you that is suffering from delusion... I did not say in this week I said that many murders have been committed to sway people to the Christian path and if you bothered to google them you would see this a true... Not only that but many cultures have been destroyed as well because of the thinking that only Christians have the way to heaven.....I would offer you a " penny" for your thoughts but since your thinking is " free" I see even the lowest coin in the realm is too much for your valuable contribution...wink...wink...

Many "descent people"?

Clement it is you that is suffering from delusion... I did not say in this week I said that many murders have been committed to sway people to the Christian path and if you bothered to google them you would see this a true... Not only that but many cultures have been destroyed as well because of the thinking that only Christians have the way to heaven.....I would offer you a " penny" for your thoughts but since your thinking is " free" I see even the lowest coin in the realm is too much for your valuable contribution...wink...wink...

True, but irrelevant to the topic.

First if he is a true believer, and knows the one true G-d, you are not going to snap him out of it, no matter how many millions of posts you make.

Second, that still doesn't explain your preoccupation with the KJV. There are many older texts that say the same thing. Why you seem to be focused on one single translation, that by any measurement is still very accurate, is beyond me.

Many "descent people"?

I don't have to "Google" anything, I have a pretty firm grasp on Church history, and I also have a pretty firm grasp on Christian theology. Your rant here is nothing but a bunch of hateful non-facts punctuated by bad spelling, and you call ME stupid?

First if he is a true believer, and knows the one true G-d, you are not going to snap him out of it, no matter how many millions of posts you make.

Second, that still doesn't explain your preoccupation with the KJV. There are many older texts that say the same thing. Why you seem to be focused on one single translation, that by any measurement is still very accurate, is beyond me.
He can no more "snap me out of it" than a cave dweller could convince someone from the outside to not believe that grass grows in the sunshine.

Prove it?

You haven't proven there is a heaven so you first

Between the two of us, which openly has a belief system of faith?

I'm not standing around trying to claim that I can empirically prove the existence of Heaven, because my belief system is based on faith.

You on the other hand are saying that there is no Heaven, as if it is a provable fact. If it is, then do so.

If you can't, and you are taking it on faith alone that there is no Heaven, which means your view is no more or less valid, than my own view.

There is no difference in a dumbass who believes in Heaven and one who believes in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy!
why are you in the religion section if you dont believe in heaven or god

To let you holy rollers know that I don't believe that horse shit! The only thing that aggravates me is that you folks will never know you were wrong.......when you're dead you're dead. That why they named it death.

Christians have been promised everlasting life. And, you will be dead.

He can no more "snap me out of it" than a cave dweller could convince someone from the outside to not believe that grass grows in the sunshine.
I'll get you out of that cave.

So explain to me, how did Noah get marsupials from Australia and then back again?

Many "descent people"?

I don't have to "Google" anything, I have a pretty firm grasp on Church history, and I also have a pretty firm grasp on Christian theology. Your rant here is nothing but a bunch of hateful non-facts punctuated by bad spelling, and you call ME stupid?
It was you Clement that attacked the Messenger because you could not attack the Message... You are still doing that by pointing out spelling mistakes which shows your arguments about what I wrote are very weak and have gone unchallenged... You just have your rage and anger .....Furthermore if one grasps something as you say then throws it at someone then one must expect that whatever is thrown at someone will be thrown back at the one who threw it...By Christianity throwing out their nonsensical theories of their going to heaven only and the rest are damned it is rather plain who is on the wrong side...Maybe even some popes named Clement are guilty of passing some " Bull" about it if not I am sure your " grasp" can look it up but be careful if you let it slip out of your hand as I may have much more to say about it than I am letting on....

I have written a will and sent it to [email protected] telling him that wherever Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson end up, send me somewhere else.

They won't miss you, but they will pray that you see the light.
lol..... Poor Jerry Falwell....He died on May 15 or the time in Israel May 14... Right...That would be 5 : 15 or 14 in the calendar.. We would right that as 5 14 or 5 15....PAY ATTENTION NOW......Isaiah 5 verse14: Therefore hell hath enlarged herself and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory and their multitude and their pomp and he that rejoice th shall descend into it.... 15 and the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled...... Yup Vandalshandle is right he doesn't want to go where poor Jerry went to either.... Wink....

Many "descent people"?

It was you Clement that attacked the Messenger because you could not attack the Message... You are still doing that by pointing out spelling mistakes which shows your arguments about what I wrote are very weak and have gone unchallenged... You just have your rage and anger .....Furthermore if one grasps something as you say then throws it at someone then one must expect that whatever is thrown at someone will be thrown back at the one who threw it...By Christianity throwing out their nonsensical theories of their going to heaven only and the rest are damned it is rather plain who is on the wrong side...Maybe even some popes named Clement are guilty of passing some " Bull" about it if not I am sure your " grasp" can look it up but be careful if you let it slip out of your hand as I may have much more to say about it than I am letting on....

I attacked the message by calling BS on it, and I am calling BS on this post, too. Sorry, pal, you don't get to put your own spin on history, scripture, and theology (Aw hell, let's call them "lies") then stand on your soapbox and declare yourself to be the wizard. If you expect to be taken seriously, know what you are talking about and learn how to spell. And by the way, the claim you made about Christians thinking they are the only ones going to heaven is crap, too.

So by all means, tell me what's on your mind, it will probably be another error filled screed with bad spelling.

And by the way, get over the "conversion by sword" meme and join us in the 21st century.

Clement are you a " spin doctor" you said absolutely nothing and refuted nothing.. Further the sWORD is not a literal sword (although you guys used that as well) but the Word and it is Christianity that is still spreading their sWORD to every corner of the globe about theirs is the only way to heaven so who is the liar here... Hmmm...

Clement are you a " spin doctor" you said absolutely nothing and refuted nothing.. Further the sWORD is not a literal sword (although you guys used that as well) but the Word and it is Christianity that is still spreading their sWORD to every corner of the globe about theirs is the only way to heaven so who is the liar here... Hmmm...

No, I am not spinning anything, I just know what I am talking about and you don't know what either of us are talking about - yourself or me. And you are still full of it on what Christians believe.

No, I am not spinning anything, I just know what I am talking about and you don't know what either of us are talking about - yourself or me. And you are still full of it on what Christians believe.
Really Clement ... Christians ate from another tree.... They BELIEVE.... So they fell for Bel( the snake) lie to Eve and ate the fruit from the tree that was forbidden to them even though they were told they would die for doing so .. The snake or Bel said they would Live so someone is telling a bald faced lie... FRUITS are teachings and the ones consumed are contrary to what was originally taught in the Jewish scriptures because they are a mix of pagan and nonsensical lore.... I could go much deeper into this subject but suffice to say once again keeping to the subject at hand Christianity has been sold a bald faced lie by the snake or their beleaf that only they are going to heaven...

Forum List

Back