I'm totally convinced that this is the best candidate for the evangelicals.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hypocrisy and a set of rules that they judges everyone else on. Their rules are made by the same old white men that control the regressive party. a Non stop judgment of everyone else and a set of rules that are easy for them because they are made by them. Add in the fact that what they decide is important are completely different then what Jesus found most important. Their list is backwards . The real message is Love , which is given lip service by Trump and Evangelicals. They need rules for everyone else and take from the bible only what they have twisted to mean or set their own level of importance that are definitely not the level of importance that the bible has.

Hypocrisy and a set of rules that they judges everyone else on. Their rules are made by the same old white men that control the regressive party. a Non stop judgment of everyone else and a set of rules that are easy for them because they are made by them. Add in the fact that what they decide is important are completely different then what Jesus found most important. Their list is backwards . The real message is Love , which is given lip service by Trump and Evangelicals. They need rules for everyone else and take from the bible only what they have twisted to mean or set their own level of importance that are definitely not the level of importance that the bible has.

It reads good but is a bit more difficult when somebody is trying to live it. I'll take Albert Einstein and Thomas Jefferson for my heroes:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."
~Dr. Albert Einstein~

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter"
~Thomas Jefferson~

Leave the Evangelicals alone. They're still licking their wounds from the Dubya debacle and haven't tried to make a move in years.

I live in the middle of a Evangelical concentration, it is so screwed up that Michele Bachmann was the representative. I have never seen such a group of self Rightest bible thumping haters in all my life. What they see in the bible is 180% from what Jesus wanted and what he thought was the way. Their list goes from their top important bible issue which is the least important message in the bible. Homosexuals come to mind. Thats their number one issue and sin for the last three years here . Taking care of the needy is the most prevalent issue in the bible , it is listed over 300 times. But they make them into thieves that abuse the system and won't work with no basis to support that premise, just hate.

Forum List

Back