Do only Christians go to heaven?

This is my cosmology

Paradise the Garden of Eden was never a Geographical place . It was a State of Mind ...our Original mind could directly create reality without use of reason logic or stimulus response chains of events...we could just directly create.

Then disaster struck...no it was not a 'Talking Snake" that caused us to get thrown out of Paradise. It was Consciousness that belongs to Artificial Intelligence (AI)...Solid State creatures that came to our Planet from the Infinity of Space. The were able to defeat us millennium s ago and have replaced our Original Minds with a generic mind of their making...they place a Foreign Installation in our Shining Coat of Awareness that contains self defeating loops of fear aggression and avarice /ambition. It is why we live in a conflict world off the "me me me " consciousness.

The Reason these entities are keeping us is that fear and hatred and ambition turned avarice produce spikes of bio energy that they are unable to produce because they are not organic but artificial Techno Sentience. They keep us like we keep chickens in a coop . These critters manifest as "viscous shadows"...I try never to come to their attention as being in their presence makes me nauseous ....The consumption by these creatures of the energy from our shining coats of awareness turns us into often empty hulks upon becoming old ...This does not have to happen...they will not use you if you can avoid those anger self interest spike ...Remain calm ...live on the "S Line" of the Yin yang symbol....Run silent ....

[
I'm asking you. Would you prefer to be a robot, unable to rebel against God, or would you prefer to have the freedom to rebel?
why is God so "ego invested" on humans not rebelling ... I mean so we rebel so what ? we only have one hundred years to live at most but we are going to be punished eternally ? Haw is that Fair .. I want a lawyer ...this Cosmos is rigged rigged against me

God will not tolerate sin. That's His prerogative.

He's provided to you a totally free and easily available way out of punishment. It's absurd to refuse it, then complain when you get punished. It's as absurd as you being about to go over a waterfall and someone throws you a rope, but you won't grab it because you don't like the color of the rope.

Jesus already died for my sins on the cross. That bill was paid a long time ago. So you can stop grovelling now.
Unless you accept the gift and repent, it does you no good. You might as well walk into the death chamber past the governor holding your pardon. Here's a clue. Disparaging the Word of God is not an effective way into His favor.
The bible isn't the word of god and you can't prove it to be so. If you can, I'm on board. Can't be any fairer than that.

BTW, I accept Jesus' gift of dying for my sins. Like I said, He's already paid my bill for that.
How can you accept His gift if you reject the Word that tells you about His gift?
In other words, if you can prove that the bible is the word of god, I'm in, and then my sin debt is already paid.
If you can't prove that the bible is the word of god, then it doesn't really matter what made up shit I want to agree to, does it?
IOW, you're willing to believe some things that can't be proven scientifically, but won't believe other things.
Like what?

what kind of Deity needs for critters to curry favor?
One that wants them to be in relationship with Him, but will not force them into it.
so what is the problem then ? why all this crucifixion and pay homage and so forth or be in Hell for Eternity..that strikes me as a bit "Psycho"

It seems to me a possible sentence to hell is forcing folks ...
We did it to ourselves by rebelling against Him. The alternative is for us all to be robots, programmed to obey and unable to decide for ourselves. Would that be preferable?
Is it? You tell us. :lmao:
I'm asking you. Would you prefer to be a robot, unable to rebel against God, or would you prefer to have the freedom to rebel?
IOW, would you prefer brown oranges, or orange like god made them? And what I say again is, prove to me that god made oranges oranges, and we'll go from there. Or in your case, prove to me that there's a god who even cares about that shit first, then you'll have something to build on.

If the human race managed to not sin then Jesus would have died for nothing ? ...
That was the whole reason He did it, so He wouldn't have needed to.
Ok, that makes no sense at all! :lol:

But thanks for the laugh. :D
Had humanity not sinned, there would have been no need for the Christ to become human and die. I thought that was obvious.
So then had god not made humans badly, he wouldn't have had to come down and fix his mistakes. And commit suicide.

[
why is God so "ego invested" on humans not rebelling ... I mean so we rebel so what ? we only have one hundred years to live at most but we are going to be punished eternally ? Haw is that Fair .. I want a lawyer ...this Cosmos is rigged rigged against me

He's provided to you a totally free and easily available way out of punishment. It's absurd to refuse it, then complain when you get punished. It's as absurd as you being about to go over a waterfall and someone throws you a rope, but you won't grab it because you don't like the color of the rope.

real talk

Unless you accept the gift and repent, it does you no good. You might as well walk into the death chamber past the governor holding your pardon. Here's a clue. Disparaging the Word of God is not an effective way into His favor.
The bible isn't the word of god and you can't prove it to be so. If you can, I'm on board. Can't be any fairer than that.

BTW, I accept Jesus' gift of dying for my sins. Like I said, He's already paid my bill for that.
How can you accept His gift if you reject the Word that tells you about His gift?
In other words, if you can prove that the bible is the word of god, I'm in, and then my sin debt is already paid.
If you can't prove that the bible is the word of god, then it doesn't really matter what made up shit I want to agree to, does it?
IOW, you're willing to believe some things that can't be proven scientifically, but won't believe other things.
Like what?
You're willing to lend credibility to UFO abductions "because of the stories", but totally reject any credibility of millions of encounters with God over thousands of years.

One that wants them to be in relationship with Him, but will not force them into it.
so what is the problem then ? why all this crucifixion and pay homage and so forth or be in Hell for Eternity..that strikes me as a bit "Psycho"

We did it to ourselves by rebelling against Him. The alternative is for us all to be robots, programmed to obey and unable to decide for ourselves. Would that be preferable?
IOW, would you prefer brown oranges, or orange like god made them? And what I say again is, prove to me that god made oranges oranges, and we'll go from there. Or in your case, prove to me that there's a god who even cares about that shit first, then you'll have something to build on.
That's not the question. Would you prefer to have been made unable to choose for yourself or not?

If the human race managed to not sin then Jesus would have died for nothing ? ...

Had humanity not sinned, there would have been no need for the Christ to become human and die. I thought that was obvious.
So then had god not made humans badly, he wouldn't have had to come down and fix his mistakes. And commit suicide.
It sounds like your vote is for the robots.

How did you get to speak for God ...if I may ask ....

Exactly.

And if you would only set every rational thought aside and "just believe" you too could lose your mind, escape from reality, and say and do stupid things for the rest of your days..

your choice!

It's all in the Bible. You can read it for yourself, or I can quote the relevant portions for you if you'd like.

That's not the question. Would you prefer to have been made unable to choose for yourself or not?
Your assuming that your invisible guy is proven and only gives me two choices. No such being has been proven.

How do you figure that from what I said.

It's all in the Bible. You can read it for yourself, or I can quote the relevant portions for you if you'd like.
I have read the bible many times

Your assuming that your invisible guy is proven and only gives me two choices. No such being has been proven.
Which is irrelevant to the question.

Because you said that God made man badly when He gave him the freedom to choose rebellion. It logically follows then that you think He should have made man unable to rebel.

Which is irrelevant to the question.
Of course it is. Your invisible guy is the one I should be glad about that he didn't make me a robot. Which on its face, is absurd.
But for argument's sake, why would your invisible guy give me free choice and then punish me if I don't choose the way he wanted me to? Because that's not a real free choice, it's saying I'll give you a choice but if you don't choose my pick, I'll fucking roast you in a fire forever.

Because you said that God made man badly when He gave him the freedom to choose rebellion. It logically follows then that you think He should have made man unable to rebel.
Your invisible should have made man unable to rebel since that's what he wants is what I'm saying.
But if I can choose full freedom, I'm taking it. If I roast in a fire forever for my choice, then I guess I can't take it, can I? So it's not really a real choice, is it? Just like, you can sleep with my wife, but if you do, I'll shoot you. Only a fool would fall for that.

Forum List

Back