Do only Christians go to heaven?

What truth? I asked for a link to a real source that could be analyzed and compared to other sources, not just a blanket statement that anyone could make with no effort whatsoever. It is, therefore, not worth arguing over.
When Constantine explained his Luciferous dream to the Intellectuals of his time, they responded with the very same words as you.
"Jesus who? There is no Jew who ever lived with such an unkosher name, nor is this name in Biblical or Historical texts.
What truth are you to claim? I asked for a historical link to a real source that could be analyzed and compared to other sources, not just a blanket statement that anyone could make with no effort whatsoever. It is, therefore, not worth arguing over."

Now you are just making up stuff. Apparently lying and denying go hand in hand.

It's not lying, it's called reflective learning and mockery of what you say, to embarass you for your choice of failed arguments that you yourself can't REFLECT BACK in the same standard of reasoning.
But something fascinating just occured, you recognize stealing quotes (plagiarism) and placing them through another character is as YOU said: a LIE. Placing plagiarised words on an idol Jesus thus has to be the greatest and gravest lie known to mankind since it created thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his made up name=created hell on earth not the paradise kingdom to come.
Checkmate!

Right. So in your world, you think you are embarrassing me? How amusing. :)

Does me mocking your failed attempts at arguments, equal me being embarrassed in your world? Reading a post by you, is more like watching a low-budget B rated movie, without the occult following.

Perhaps embarrassed for you. You think you have made a good argument, and have to tell everyone else "checkmate" in order to convince yourself it's a good argument. That truly is embarrassing that you have to tell everyone "My argument is checkmate! That's why I told you checkmate! My saying it, makes it true!".

Here's a hint. If you have to write the word "sport" on the side of a car, then it isn't a sports car. That's why you never see a Mustang or Viper with "sport" written on the side, but you do see a Malibu or Taurus with 'sport' written on the side.

If you actually had a 'checkmate' argument... you wouldn't need to tell us that. The fact you have to let everyone know that your argument is good.... proves it isn't.

No, YOU are embarassing yourself with your own arguments. I AM USING YOUR QUOTES,
therefore your reply is arguing with yourself.
:)

TrSdn1.jpg

Yes, keep telling us all how amazing your arguments are!

*LOL*
Do you understand what reflective learning is?
They are your arguments reflected back for you to see, therefore you are making fun and mocking yourself when labeling them sarcastically as "amazing".
*LMAO*

*LOL*
Do you understand what reflective learning is?
They are your arguments reflected back for you to see, therefore you are making fun and mocking yourself when labeling them sarcastically as "amazing".
*LMAO*

Dude, I'm just mocking you. I really couldn't care less what you say anymore. Apparently my sarcasm was beyond you.

When Constantine explained his Luciferous dream to the Intellectuals of his time, they responded with the very same words as you.
"Jesus who? There is no Jew who ever lived with such an unkosher name, nor is this name in Biblical or Historical texts.
What truth are you to claim? I asked for a historical link to a real source that could be analyzed and compared to other sources, not just a blanket statement that anyone could make with no effort whatsoever. It is, therefore, not worth arguing over."

It's not lying, it's called reflective learning and mockery of what you say, to embarass you for your choice of failed arguments that you yourself can't REFLECT BACK in the same standard of reasoning.
But something fascinating just occured, you recognize stealing quotes (plagiarism) and placing them through another character is as YOU said: a LIE. Placing plagiarised words on an idol Jesus thus has to be the greatest and gravest lie known to mankind since it created thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his made up name=created hell on earth not the paradise kingdom to come.
Checkmate!

Does me mocking your failed attempts at arguments, equal me being embarrassed in your world? Reading a post by you, is more like watching a low-budget B rated movie, without the occult following.

Perhaps embarrassed for you. You think you have made a good argument, and have to tell everyone else "checkmate" in order to convince yourself it's a good argument. That truly is embarrassing that you have to tell everyone "My argument is checkmate! That's why I told you checkmate! My saying it, makes it true!".

Here's a hint. If you have to write the word "sport" on the side of a car, then it isn't a sports car. That's why you never see a Mustang or Viper with "sport" written on the side, but you do see a Malibu or Taurus with 'sport' written on the side.

If you actually had a 'checkmate' argument... you wouldn't need to tell us that. The fact you have to let everyone know that your argument is good.... proves it isn't.

No, YOU are embarassing yourself with your own arguments. I AM USING YOUR QUOTES,

View attachment 94619

why do you like it so much

Are Christians the only ones accepted into heaven? - Interesting read (includes Bible verses)
"Classical evangelical doctrine holds that salvation comes only through faith in Jesus Christ, and that those without such faith will be condemned to hell. A number of texts are typically cited in support of this position."

So a good person who is an atheist goes to hell, but a Christian who commits crimes and murders people can go to heaven?
Please discuss. Is accepting Jesus Christ the only way to go to Heaven?

Before any of this horse shit becomes effective one must believe a 2000 year old fairy tale about some ancient god, or son of a god coming back from the dead. Count me out!

If there is a hell I want to go there and get reacquainted with some of the girls I knew during the 1950's and 1960's.:biggrin:

Last edited:
You didn't dispute that the KJV is a mess like the meme says.
That's because I want to compare your source to other sources. I believe, however, that you really have no source, you just found a statement that you happen to agree with and think you're making a good argument. And it's really all a moot point anyway, because I, and most Christians for that matter, don't rely on just one translation of the Bible. I'm not sure why you're so vehement about this whole thing, anyway.
It's just to show you what nonsense any version of the bible is based on. And just as long as you realize this, it's all good, because it reduces Jesus to the reality level of a Santa Claus, for example.

You have the right to be wrong. Have a good one :)
That meme is not wrong. Please try again.

You and the meme are wrong. Please try again.
So now you're copying me? I'm flattered. And still win. :D

Uh no-one wins because you both still created the hell you live in.
It's because you took their precepts and definitions that they drew you into being deceived along with the believers, therefore you are a slave to the same lie even though you didn't take the bait. You both are in the same pond, he might be snaged, and you might be free from the snare, but you are still stuck in that same nasty unfiltered stagnant water swimming in your own filth.
*cue the "fishead song"

You didn't give me anything to concede to.
That's because I want to compare your source to other sources. I believe, however, that you really have no source, you just found a statement that you happen to agree with and think you're making a good argument. And it's really all a moot point anyway, because I, and most Christians for that matter, don't rely on just one translation of the Bible. I'm not sure why you're so vehement about this whole thing, anyway.
It's just to show you what nonsense any version of the bible is based on. And just as long as you realize this, it's all good, because it reduces Jesus to the reality level of a Santa Claus, for example.
That's where you fail, because you haven't convinced me of any such thing.
Good, then you knew it already, so just consider this a friendly reminder not to get too carried away with such fiction.
Now you're just being silly. And wrong.

Good, then you knew it already, so just consider this a friendly reminder not to get too carried away with such fiction.
So you're saying that you can prove the big things in the bible? Like for instance, how did Noah get marsupials from Australia and then back again?

So you're saying that you can prove the big things in the bible? Like for instance, how did Noah get marsupials from Australia and then back again?
I can prove that Jesus changes lives. That's the biggest miracle of all.

Now, you were contending without any source that the KJV is somehow messed up? Remember, we're talking about your meme.

Checkmate!

View attachment 94619

why do you like it so much

Pagans screaming and wailing with fake arguments are always entertaining.

This particular nut job, is even more humorous because he has spent more time trying to explain that his arguments are brilliant and undeniable, than actually making a brilliant undeniable argument.

The fact that you don't understand that you are the pagan is astonishing.

I have a question for you. Back in the late 30's and 40's when I was a boy my sister and I used to watch road signs and play games with them when the family traveled. I remember that one of the most populated signs stated boldly, "Jesus Is Coming Soon!" I'm 82 years old now. When is SOON?

Last edited:
The thief of the Night Jesus, said he was "returning" (HaShev) in their day and age before they died.
In failing his prophecy sits the hysterical Easter Egg for you. You're Welcome.

Yes That is the crux of the matter if one reads what it says in the new testament it said Jesus would come in that generation so many people miss that point and even if they get it they still make excuses or try to cover it up with shall I say fancy interpretations....Plainly speaking he didnt pull a houdini if he exsisted at all outside of the writers of the new testaments imaginations and houdini himself wasnt able to cheat death either and escape it ...Back to the point at hand conceit and false bravado is the only reason a christian would actually believe that only they would deserve to enter heaven... Many descent people are not christian and for anyone to think for one minute they are undeserving of entering "Heaven" is the ultimate nonsense.... Further it actually shows a contempt for others saying basically you must do things my way or you are screwed...It is the ultimate in a huge ego and shows a controlling, manipulative and deceptive mentality.... One would say it borders on sociopathic and certainly psychopathic because of all the murders commited to sway people to the christian path. If anything just because of these acts alone anyone who pushes the agenda of christianity is not deserving of entering Heaven at all....So one could change the topic to do christians actually deserve to go to heaven given what has been done to people in the name of christianity...

Now, you were contending without any source that the KJV is somehow messed up? Remember, we're talking about your meme.

The changes are motivated in the brain. Anybody can get the same results if they've decided two drinks before supper motivates them. What about athletes who fine tune their capabilities to be the best in the world at what they do? When somebody actually believes there's an invisible being taking care of them they have every right to be committed to the funny farm.

I have a question for you. Back in the late 30's and 40's when I was a boy my sister and I used to watch road signs and play games with them when the family traveled. I remember that one of the most populated signs stated boldly, "Jesus Is Coming Soon!" I'm 82 years old now. When is SOON?

We had those signs on I-95 saying
Pedro next 58 miles, then what seemed like an eternity driving the next sign would say This way to Pedro 56 miles, then what seemed 10 minutes would still not remove many miles and the sign would read Pedro in 54 miles, and the signs for
"South of the Border" tourist trap would go on and on making the trip seem longer and longer, so I gues it's like those Pedro signs.
Ironically Pedro was more important then Jesus here in the east coast then where you are from. :)
Long story short, I never saw Pedro like you never saw Jesus. Both icons used to trap people out of their money.

The mythical Jesus makes people change their lives through the power of suggestion, but an actual Jesus who changes their lives has never been proven.

Ok, just for you, because I'm tired of your begging. :D

"Think how ludicrous the translation mandate was. It called for a product commissioned to reinforce a clear-cut royal political agenda, to be done by elite scholarly committees, reviewed by a self-serving bureaucracy, with ultimate approval reserved to an absolutist monarch. The final product was intended primarily for public and popular consumption.
Story Behind King James Bible

The mythical Jesus makes people change their lives through the power of suggestion, but an actual Jesus who changes their lives has never been proven.

Ok, just for you, because I'm tired of your begging. :D

"Think how ludicrous the translation mandate was. It called for a product commissioned to reinforce a clear-cut royal political agenda, to be done by elite scholarly committees, reviewed by a self-serving bureaucracy, with ultimate approval reserved to an absolutist monarch. The final product was intended primarily for public and popular consumption.
Story Behind King James Bible
From your source:
So James ordered a new translation. It was to be accurate and true to the originals. He appointed fifty of the nation's finest language scholars and approved rules for carefully checking the results.

James also wanted a popular translation. He insisted that the translation use old familiar terms and names and be readable in the idiom of the day.
You did read the whole thing, right?

Forum List

Back