Subject : Drink water? Think Imam Hussain AS

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Drink water? Think Imam Hussain AS
I want to convey my message as many Muslim followers all over the world. "Oh my followers! Whenever you drink refreshing water remind people to remember Aba Abdillah WATER thirst.

As golden quotes of hazrat Imam Jaffer Sadiq AS
When man drinks water and remembers al-Hussain (a.s) and curses his murderers but a hundred thousand righteous deeds are reckoned to his credit and a hundred thousand bad deeds are dropped from his credit; and his rank will be raised by a hundred thousand and he is given the credit of freeing a hundred thousand men, and Allah will gather him delighted with al-Hussain (a.s).”

My request to all Muslim followers if love with Prophet Mohd (PBUH) than must showing love with his second GRANDSON Hazrat Imam Hussain AS and do not forget when you drink cold water in summer than MUST cruses all DEVIL murders to get special reward from GOD.

Those who consider luckily who remember think of Hazrat Imam Hussain thirst when drink water? For what reason you are keep awaiting or not performing to achieve this greatest GOOD deeds.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Drink water? Think Imam Hussain AS
I want to convey my message as many Muslim followers all over the world. "Oh my followers! Whenever you drink refreshing water remind people to remember Aba Abdillah WATER thirst.

As golden quotes of hazrat Imam Jaffer Sadiq AS
When man drinks water and remembers al-Hussain (a.s) and curses his murderers but a hundred thousand righteous deeds are reckoned to his credit and a hundred thousand bad deeds are dropped from his credit; and his rank will be raised by a hundred thousand and he is given the credit of freeing a hundred thousand men, and Allah will gather him delighted with al-Hussain (a.s).”

My request to all Muslim followers if love with Prophet Mohd (PBUH) than must showing love with his second GRANDSON Hazrat Imam Hussain AS and do not forget when you drink cold water in summer than MUST cruses all DEVIL murders to get special reward from GOD.

Those who consider luckily who remember think of Hazrat Imam Hussain thirst when drink water? For what reason you are keep awaiting or not performing to achieve this greatest GOOD deeds.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Ashfaq habibi-----are you being paid by the word?

Forum List

Back