Do Democrats champion anything worthy of being championed?

I donā€™t really post here with any intent to convert Lefties...have you ever seen that happen here?
I come here to expose the ignorance, to make fools look like the fools they are, to educate blinded suckers on the negative effects that indecent wetbacks have on a decent society. Thatā€™s about it.
Iā€™m not talking about converting anybody. Iā€™m talking about making effective arguments. If you arenā€™t dealing with facts or reflecting an accurate understanding of your opponents viewpoint then all the shit you blather is nothing more than hyperbolic hot air.

Yeah, yeah...ā€blatherā€, ā€œhyperbolicā€..,those are cool words.
Anyhoo...thereā€™s really only two reasons to exchange dialogue.
1) To make one look like a fool
2) To convince the other party to see it your way and convert ones position.
Further, most of whatā€™s discussed here has little to do with facts. Itā€™s mostly philosophical opinion...you either side with filth or you side with decency. I know where you normally stand...trust me.
Youā€™re still not understanding my point. If your goal is to make somebody look like a fool then beat them with an honest debate. When you distort their position, stereotype, generalize, and use rhetoric like you do, it neutralizes the effectiveness of your argument and turns you into a partisan mouthpiece. Might as well stand on a soapbox and rant on a sidewalk.

Challenge people to explain themselves, show that you understand their position and then present a smarter alternative and then justify it. Thatā€™s how you really win a debate.

Sounds sensible for a real world application. Thanks for the sound advice. I know many people whom are thoroughly convinced that the more they write, the ā€˜biggerā€™ the words used, the more effective they think theyā€™re being in getting a point across. These are typically the voice of reason, smartest guy in the room types who never solve shit...they just like to hear themselves talk....Iā€™ll watch you continue to spend hours here formulating and authoring well articulated novels while being no more effective than the next guy whoā€™s short, concise and direct.
I write novels? You realize your last response was one line LONGER than my novel donā€™t you? Is ā€œhypocriteā€ too big a word for you?

Easy there oh tolerant one....Iā€™m spending some quality time with you.

Weā€™re five pages in and so far all weā€™ve heard from Lefties is that Democrats champion workers rights and the environment....both claims were quickly debunked. Do they champion anything good, normal and positive?

Workers rights - How can you champion for worker rights while advocating for illegals?
Clean environment - See the Flint, MI fiasco and the Exide debacle.

Say what the fuck???

Since when in the past 40 years does the left champion workers rights? By making company's flee over taxed blue States with no fucking jobs is championing workers rights ?
Really? Is that the only thing you can come up with?

Of course the only thing I care about is jobs and money when I vote

And the Democrats don't give me any of those .

No jobs

And take more of my money and purchasing power

The ying and yang of the two ideologies are such that the Conservative policies are focused on increasing private sector jobs and allowing people to keep more of their tax money. The Left is focused more on protecting workers rights, providing a fair/safe/clean environment, and providing resources to the poor, elderly, and disabled. Go too heavy on either side and we are in trouble. They should be able to work together to create a happy medium but it seems people now a days just want to demonize and destroy the other side. Itā€™s a dangerous game.

Iā€™m not talking about converting anybody. Iā€™m talking about making effective arguments. If you arenā€™t dealing with facts or reflecting an accurate understanding of your opponents viewpoint then all the shit you blather is nothing more than hyperbolic hot air.

Further, most of whatā€™s discussed here has little to do with facts. Itā€™s mostly philosophical opinion...you either side with filth or you side with decency. I know where you normally stand...trust me.
Youā€™re still not understanding my point. If your goal is to make somebody look like a fool then beat them with an honest debate. When you distort their position, stereotype, generalize, and use rhetoric like you do, it neutralizes the effectiveness of your argument and turns you into a partisan mouthpiece. Might as well stand on a soapbox and rant on a sidewalk.

Challenge people to explain themselves, show that you understand their position and then present a smarter alternative and then justify it. Thatā€™s how you really win a debate.

Sounds sensible for a real world application. Thanks for the sound advice. I know many people whom are thoroughly convinced that the more they write, the ā€˜biggerā€™ the words used, the more effective they think theyā€™re being in getting a point across. These are typically the voice of reason, smartest guy in the room types who never solve shit...they just like to hear themselves talk....Iā€™ll watch you continue to spend hours here formulating and authoring well articulated novels while being no more effective than the next guy whoā€™s short, concise and direct.
I write novels? You realize your last response was one line LONGER than my novel donā€™t you? Is ā€œhypocriteā€ too big a word for you?

Easy there oh tolerant one....Iā€™m spending some quality time with you.
Much appreciated. Iā€™m honored to get the VIP treatment :)
Face it. Youā€™re starting to like me a little bit

I mean, letā€™s pretend weā€™re in the real world where semi normal people present trophies to winners and praise children for Aā€™s.
The people / things that Democrats commonly champion and support:
Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks
Folks who kneel during our National Anthem
Pole puffers and carpet munchers
The list goes on and on....

The truly backward thought process has always seemed weird as hell to me. Do Democrats encourage their children to get straight Fā€™s, do cocaine and become pregnant at thirteen? Is it an always ā€˜support the underdogā€™ sort of psychology that weird people gravitate toward?

I note that you list "The Poor" prominently among the things the right hates. That's such a telling and republican thing to do.

Here, run for your straight jacket....ready.....FUCK THE POOR...those piece of shits are the catalyst to nearly every single measurable problem in this country.
Can you refute that?

Wow, totally brainwashed. How sad.

ā€œBrainwashedā€?
How so...which part of what I said seems fabricated to you?

It's clear you don't care what liberals actually care about. You are regurgitating what you are told to hate about liberals which is what they want. They want us arguing so that they can continue to rob us blind. Wake up.

Weā€™re five pages in and so far all weā€™ve heard from Lefties is that Democrats champion workers rights and the environment....both claims were quickly debunked. Do they champion anything good, normal and positive?

Workers rights - How can you champion for worker rights while advocating for illegals?

Say what the fuck???

Since when in the past 40 years does the left champion workers rights? By making company's flee over taxed blue States with no fucking jobs is championing workers rights ?
Really? Is that the only thing you can come up with?

Of course the only thing I care about is jobs and money when I vote

And the Democrats don't give me any of those .

No jobs

And take more of my money and purchasing power

How many jobs do you need/want?

Yeah Iā€™ve noticed that, which is why you come off as a partisan mouthpiece. If thatā€™s your angle then thatā€™s your angle but if you ever want to be effective youā€™d work on having honest debates

I donā€™t really post here with any intent to convert Lefties...have you ever seen that happen here?
I come here to expose the ignorance, to make fools look like the fools they are, to educate blinded suckers on the negative effects that indecent wetbacks have on a decent society. Thatā€™s about it.

Sounds sensible for a real world application. Thanks for the sound advice. I know many people whom are thoroughly convinced that the more they write, the ā€˜biggerā€™ the words use, the more effective they think theyā€™re being in getting a point across. These are typically the voice of reason, smartest guy in the room types who never solve shit...they just like to hear themselves talk....Iā€™ll watch you continue to spend hours here formulating and authoring well articulated novels while being no more effective than the next guy whoā€™s short, concise and direct.
He is posting what I call classic leftist babble. Means nothing. All dims apparently champion are criminals.

Sounds sensible for a real world application. Thanks for the sound advice. I know many people whom are thoroughly convinced that the more they write, the ā€˜biggerā€™ the words use, the more effective they think theyā€™re being in getting a point across. These are typically the voice of reason, smartest guy in the room types who never solve shit...they just like to hear themselves talk....Iā€™ll watch you continue to spend hours here formulating and authoring well articulated novels while being no more effective than the next guy whoā€™s short, concise and direct.
He is posting what I call classic leftist babble. Means nothing. All dims apparently champion are criminals.
For example??

Just because we think you should not steal children as a form of punishment does not mean we are for illegal immigration.

If you were not such a dumbass, you would know it was the Republicans under Bush that had a fit because they were raiding cimanies & taking away cheap labor.

How about that orange ass goes after the illegals that commits crimes instead of going after those who have lived here for years, have families, good jobs & paying taxes. Instred he sends his bootjack ICE thugs to stop buses a hundred miles from the border & search Hispanics. They lurk around schools grabbing family members while the ones that commit crimes are left alone.

So asshole, we do not support illegal immigration. We believe it can be accomplished better by searching out the criminals first without the Nazi tactics.

If you knew anything about the Flint situation, you would know it had little to do with the environment.

For example??
maxresdefault.jpg

split.jpg

220px-Bill_Clinton.jpg

Just a few for you to lie over.

Just because we think you should not steal children as a form of punishment does not mean we are for illegal immigration.

If you were not such a dumbass, you would know it was the Republicans under Bush that had a fit because they were raiding cimanies & taking away cheap labor.

How about that orange ass goes after the illegals that commits crimes instead of going after those who have lived here for years, have families, good jobs & paying taxes. Instred he sends his bootjack ICE thugs to stop buses a hundred miles from the border & search Hispanics. They lurk around schools grabbing family members while the ones that commit crimes are left alone.

So asshole, we do not support illegal immigration. We believe it can be accomplished better by searching out the criminals first without the Nazi tactics.

If you knew anything about the Flint situation, you would know it had little to do with the environment.

We really donā€™t give two fucks about shit that happened decades ago...Good, real, legitimate Americans are fed the fuck up NOW.
How bout we donā€™t cherry pick...how bout we go after ALL disgusting wetbacks...theyā€™re all illegal criminals, some arenā€™t a little more illegal than others.
The good people of this nation voted laws to the books...we said long ago that we didnā€™t want wetbacks here...why would you choose not to honor the desire of your fellow countrymen...why would you support the undermining of We The People?
(Iā€™d pretend I didnā€™t see this post if I were you.)

I mean, letā€™s pretend weā€™re in the real world where semi normal people present trophies to winners and praise children for Aā€™s.
Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

The truly backward thought process has always seemed weird as hell to me. Do Democrats encourage their children to get straight Fā€™s, do cocaine and become pregnant at thirteen? Is it an always ā€˜support the underdogā€™ sort of psychology that weird people gravitate toward?
It is called having empathy you piece of shit.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

It is called having empathy you piece of shit.

Thanks, I know Iā€™m perfectly on point anytime I trigger a LefTard.
So to be empathetic one must embrace all things weird, indecent, immoral and negative?

You all, this guy speaks for himself and himself alone. He does not speak for conservatives. Whether it's intentional or not, he is propagating a huge misunderstanding on the part of leftists. Just because conservatives and libertarians do not believe that government is the answer to everything, does not mean that they do not care about people, for example, the poor. As a Christian, I do care about the poor, and throughout the Bible it is abundantly clear that God wants us to give, and help people. And that is what many of us are doing. The difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives understand that government is not always the answer, and that individuals or groups can do things to truly help the poor, instead of corrupt government powers who want to keep them down and dependent on them, to keep getting their votes.

Also keep in mind that some people sign up to make the other side look bad. I'm not saying that's the case with this guy, but in this particular post, he sure as hell does not represent people who I know, especially with his comment about the poor.

You all, this guy speaks for himself and himself alone. He does not speak for conservatives. Whether it's intentional or not, he is propagating a huge misunderstanding on the part of leftists. Just because conservatives and libertarians do not believe that government is the answer to everything, does not mean that they do not care about people, for example, the poor. As a Christian, I do care about the poor, and throughout the Bible it is abundantly clear that God wants us to give, and help people. And that is what many of us are doing. The difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives understand that government is not always the answer, and that individuals or groups can do things to truly help the poor, instead of corrupt government powers who want to keep them down and dependent on them, to keep getting their votes.

Also keep in mind that some people sign up to make the other side look bad. I'm not saying that's the case with this guy, but in this particular post, he sure as hell does not represent people who I know, especially with his comment about the poor.

Thanks buttercup...You sound as if you speak for those old school evangelical GOPā€™ers....and thatā€™s awesome and all but youā€™ve sat on your hands scared shitless for far too long. Youā€™ve allowed yourselves to be bullied, suckered and pushed around. You couldnā€™t fight your way out of a wet paper bag. Your ā€œgolly geeā€ Beaver Cleaver passive approach bullshit doesnā€™t work in todayā€™s political environment...sorry, but it doesnā€™t. The good news is; thereā€™s a new age Republican willing to do the dirty work and punch LefTards square in the jaw...weā€™ll do the heavy lifting and fight while you suckers watch from the sidelines and ride our coattails. Youā€™re welcome in advance.

Thanks buttercup...You sound as if you speak for those old school evangelical GOPā€™ers....and thatā€™s awesome and all but youā€™ve sat on your hands scared shitless for far too long. Youā€™ve allowed yourselves to be bullied, suckered and pushed around. You couldnā€™t fight your way out of a wet paper bag. Your ā€œgolly geeā€ Beaver Cleaver passive approach bullshit doesnā€™t work in todayā€™s political environment...sorry, but it doesnā€™t. The good news is; thereā€™s a new age Republican willing to do the dirty work and punch LefTards square in the jaw...weā€™ll do the heavy lifting and fight while you suckers watch from the sidelines and ride our coattails. Youā€™re welcome in advance.

Actually, I do speak out against the insanity, I don't sit around passively watching from the sidelines. I agree that we should be fighting against lies or evilā€¦ But I do not agree that "fighting" means confirming their false accusations/misunderstandingsā€¦ for example the accusation that conservatives don't care about the poor. Maybe I misunderstood your post. Or maybe that is just your personal opinion, and in that case, I was just making it clear that it's just thatā€“ your personal opinion, and not that of all conservatives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back