Holy shit! O’rourke 47%, Ted Cruz 45%

:auiqs.jpg:Trump has no path to the white house!!! just remember that one. :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg:Trump has no path to the white house!!! just remember that one. :auiqs.jpg:
Doug Jones can't possibly beat Roy Moore in a deep red state like Alabama. Just remember that one.

roy_moore.jpg

How lame you still believe in polls after Trump beat Hillary in a landslide ? I thought the Cubs would win the world series before I thought Hillary would lose.

Every time Frasier posts a poll this happens....for any poll there is another poll

Ted Cruz leads Beto O'Rourke 54 to 45, new poll says

I don't believe that one either. no poll is accurate. I don't care what anyone says. what a bunch of wet dream stupid is a poll. here will sample 1000 people and they represent 3 million. yeah. people who do polls do it for the fking money. the green. they are unrealistic as putting a Cadillac up your nose.

Every time Frasier posts a poll this happens....for any poll there is another poll

I don't believe that one either. no poll is accurate. I don't care what anyone says. what a bunch of wet dream stupid is a poll. here will sample 1000 people and they represent 3 million. yeah. people who do polls do it for the fking money. the green. they are unrealistic as putting a Cadillac up your nose.

I take no poll serious, I was just pointing out for any poll one can find another poll refuting it

Cruz will most likely win, even though Traitor Trump says his daddy helped kill Kennedy. Voters prefer incumbent Senators who have seniority, even though they hypocritically whine about "term limits" constantly.

Politicians with seniority can bring home serious federal dollars.

"Those other politicians spend too much on PORK, but my guy brings home the BACON."

I take no poll serious, I was just pointing out for any poll one can find another poll refuting it
no, no, that wasn't meant at you. that was meant to show I'm consistent. I get there are polls on both sides. none of them represent shit. I appreciate your effort, but I don't want anyone saying I believed one poll over another. I don't.

Ha. Where's Marc? He had a loser leave town bet with somebody around here. He was betting against that non-voting on the audit the Fed bill, fake me out libertarian conservative, Ted Cruz.

How lame you still believe in polls after Trump beat Hillary in a landslide ? I thought the Cubs would win the world series before I thought Hillary would lose.

Polls in average had her up 3% in the popular vote. She won it by 2%.

I'm sure Clinton kicks her own ass every day for not visiting Wisconsin at all, and for not visiting Pennsylvania a couple more times. She phoned in her campaign.

I'm sure Clinton kicks her own ass every day for not visiting Wisconsin at all, and for not visiting Pennsylvania a couple more times. She phoned in her campaign.

Hey but she got the Illegals and guys "who like to wear dresses " votes.

Forum List

Back