Do Democrats champion anything worthy of being championed?

I mean, let’s pretend we’re in the real world where semi normal people present trophies to winners and praise children for A’s.
The people / things that Democrats commonly champion and support:
Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks
Folks who kneel during our National Anthem
Pole puffers and carpet munchers
The list goes on and on....

The truly backward thought process has always seemed weird as hell to me. Do Democrats encourage their children to get straight F’s, do cocaine and become pregnant at thirteen? Is it an always ‘support the underdog’ sort of psychology that weird people gravitate toward?
Why don’t you try taking a fair and honest approach to discussing these issues instead of inflammatory and distorted bullet points that don’t reflect the ideology of the people you are trying to discuss. You would be much more effective if you beat them through honest discussion rather than manipulated hyperpartisan rhetoric.

Nah, there’s no fun in that. That usually results in lots of spin, wordplay and circle talk. I’ve learned to prefer the cut to the chase sort of angle on shit.
Yeah I’ve noticed that, which is why you come off as a partisan mouthpiece. If that’s your angle then that’s your angle but if you ever want to be effective you’d work on having honest debates

I don’t really post here with any intent to convert Lefties...have you ever seen that happen here?
I come here to expose the ignorance, to make fools look like the fools they are, to educate blinded suckers on the negative effects that indecent wetbacks have on a decent society. That’s about it.

I mean, let’s pretend we’re in the real world where semi normal people present trophies to winners and praise children for A’s.
Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

The truly backward thought process has always seemed weird as hell to me. Do Democrats encourage their children to get straight F’s, do cocaine and become pregnant at thirteen? Is it an always ‘support the underdog’ sort of psychology that weird people gravitate toward?
Why don’t you try taking a fair and honest approach to discussing these issues instead of inflammatory and distorted bullet points that don’t reflect the ideology of the people you are trying to discuss. You would be much more effective if you beat them through honest discussion rather than manipulated hyperpartisan rhetoric.

Nah, there’s no fun in that. That usually results in lots of spin, wordplay and circle talk. I’ve learned to prefer the cut to the chase sort of angle on shit.
Yeah I’ve noticed that, which is why you come off as a partisan mouthpiece. If that’s your angle then that’s your angle but if you ever want to be effective you’d work on having honest debates

I don’t really post here with any intent to convert Lefties...have you ever seen that happen here?
I come here to expose the ignorance, to make fools look like the fools they are, to educate blinded suckers on the negative effects that indecent wetbacks have on a decent society. That’s about it.
Mission Accomplished because with your posts that included slurs, you exposed yourself to be an ignorant bigoted pathetic POS>

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

I note that you list "The Poor" prominently among the things the right hates. That's such a telling and republican thing to do.

Here, run for your straight jacket....ready.....FUCK THE POOR...those piece of shits are the catalyst to nearly every single measurable problem in this country.
Can you refute that?

I see. So a disabled veteran who gave his legs for his country, and has to rely food stamps to eat is the problem, and a grifter and coward like Donald Trump is worthy?

That about sum it up skippy?

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

I’m not talking about converting anybody. I’m talking about making effective arguments. If you aren’t dealing with facts or reflecting an accurate understanding of your opponents viewpoint then all the shit you blather is nothing more than hyperbolic hot air.

We’re five pages in and so far all we’ve heard from Lefties is that Democrats champion workers rights and the environment....both claims were quickly debunked. Do they champion anything good, normal and positive?

Workers rights - How can you champion for worker rights while advocating for illegals?
Clean environment - See the Flint, MI fiasco and the Exide debacle.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

I note that you list "The Poor" prominently among the things the right hates. That's such a telling and republican thing to do.

Here, run for your straight jacket....ready.....FUCK THE POOR...those piece of shits are the catalyst to nearly every single measurable problem in this country.
Can you refute that?

I see. So a disabled veteran who gave his legs for his country, and has to rely food stamps to eat is the problem, and a grifter and coward like Donald Trump is worthy?

That about sum it up skippy?

Yeah...nobody sane really gives two shits about discussing the .002%....nice try though. Back to the drawing board you go.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Woe, yet another lying bigoted fuck Trumpette.
You can tell he hates the Bill of Rights.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Can you refute that?

Wow, totally brainwashed. How sad.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

If the left loves poor people, we sure don't need any enemy's ..

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

I’m not talking about converting anybody. I’m talking about making effective arguments. If you aren’t dealing with facts or reflecting an accurate understanding of your opponents viewpoint then all the shit you blather is nothing more than hyperbolic hot air.

Yeah, yeah...”blather”, “hyperbolic”..,those are cool words.
Anyhoo...there’s really only two reasons to exchange dialogue.
1) To make one look like a fool
2) To convince the other party to see it your way and convert ones position.
Further, most of what’s discussed here has little to do with facts. It’s mostly philosophical opinion...you either side with filth or you side with decency. I know where you normally stand...trust me.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Can you refute that?

Wow, totally brainwashed. How sad.

“Brainwashed”?
How so...which part of what I said seems fabricated to you?

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Woe, yet another lying bigoted fuck Trumpette.
You can tell he hates the Bill of Rights.

NEGATIVE...like any good American, I love the Bill Of Rights...I just hate the filthy bastards that hide behind it.

Further, most of what’s discussed here has little to do with facts. It’s mostly philosophical opinion...you either side with filth or you side with decency. I know where you normally stand...trust me.
You’re still not understanding my point. If your goal is to make somebody look like a fool then beat them with an honest debate. When you distort their position, stereotype, generalize, and use rhetoric like you do, it neutralizes the effectiveness of your argument and turns you into a partisan mouthpiece. Might as well stand on a soapbox and rant on a sidewalk.

Challenge people to explain themselves, show that you understand their position and then present a smarter alternative and then justify it. That’s how you really win a debate.

We’re five pages in and so far all we’ve heard from Lefties is that Democrats champion workers rights and the environment....both claims were quickly debunked. Do they champion anything good, normal and positive?

Workers rights - How can you champion for worker rights while advocating for illegals?

Say what the fuck???

Since when in the past 40 years does the left champion workers rights? By making company's flee over taxed blue States with no fucking jobs is championing workers rights ?

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Folks, it must be noted that BrokeDick is a nazi who would like to see everyone on his list thrown into gas ovens, along with others who didn't make the list today.

For some reason, the pseuedocons never disavow this bigoted, racist fuck. I believe that gives us far more insight into the character and belief system of pseudocons than it does about BrokeDick.
Never pass up a chance to lie like a rug, do you. Democrats are the party of hate, the party of crime, the party of liars, the party of open borders, the party of rapists.

Most hate groups are right leaning. Letys look st the last few presidencies & see how many administration members were investigated & convicted, No one surpasses the massive quantities of Trump lies, Obama increased border patrol numbers & deported more than Bush, Sex offenders get tossed out of the Democrat ranks, you assholes elected Trump, wanted Roy Moopre, and kept electing David Vitter.
From the person who represents the party of lies. Make all the false claims you want. You can NEVER prove them. Perhaps Ms. Ford can testify for you.

You’re still not understanding my point. If your goal is to make somebody look like a fool then beat them with an honest debate. When you distort their position, stereotype, generalize, and use rhetoric like you do, it neutralizes the effectiveness of your argument and turns you into a partisan mouthpiece. Might as well stand on a soapbox and rant on a sidewalk.

Challenge people to explain themselves, show that you understand their position and then present a smarter alternative and then justify it. That’s how you really win a debate.

Sounds sensible for a real world application. Thanks for the sound advice. I know many people whom are thoroughly convinced that the more they write, the ‘bigger’ the words use, the more effective they think they’re being in getting a point across. These are typically the voice of reason, smartest guy in the room types who never solve shit...they just like to hear themselves talk....I’ll watch you continue to spend hours here formulating and authoring well articulated novels while being no more effective than the next guy who’s short, concise and direct.

Say what the fuck???

Since when in the past 40 years does the left champion workers rights? By making company's flee over taxed blue States with no fucking jobs is championing workers rights ?
Really? Is that the only thing you can come up with?

Say what the fuck???

That was the claim made by my2¢...I laughed inside as well.

Sounds sensible for a real world application. Thanks for the sound advice. I know many people whom are thoroughly convinced that the more they write, the ‘bigger’ the words used, the more effective they think they’re being in getting a point across. These are typically the voice of reason, smartest guy in the room types who never solve shit...they just like to hear themselves talk....I’ll watch you continue to spend hours here formulating and authoring well articulated novels while being no more effective than the next guy who’s short, concise and direct.
I write novels? You realize your last response was one line LONGER than my novel don’t you? Is “hypocrite” too big a word for you?

Say what the fuck???

Really? Is that the only thing you can come up with?

Of course the only thing I care about is jobs and money when I vote

And the Democrats don't give me any of those .

No jobs

And take more of my money and purchasing power

Forum List

Back