Do Democrats champion anything worthy of being championed?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I mean, let’s pretend we’re in the real world where semi normal people present trophies to winners and praise children for A’s.
The people / things that Democrats commonly champion and support:
Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks
Folks who kneel during our National Anthem
Pole puffers and carpet munchers
The list goes on and on....

The truly backward thought process has always seemed weird as hell to me. Do Democrats encourage their children to get straight F’s, do cocaine and become pregnant at thirteen? Is it an always ‘support the underdog’ sort of psychology that weird people gravitate toward?

I mean, let’s pretend we’re in the real world where semi normal people present trophies to winners and praise children for A’s.
Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

The truly backward thought process has always seemed weird as hell to me. Do Democrats encourage their children to get straight F’s, do cocaine and become pregnant at thirteen? Is it an always ‘support the underdog’ sort of psychology that weird people gravitate toward?
Woe, yet another lying bigoted fuck Trumpette.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

I note that you list "The Poor" prominently among the things the right hates. That's such a telling and republican thing to do.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

I note that you list "The Poor" prominently among the things the right hates. That's such a telling and republican thing to do.

Here, run for your straight jacket....ready.....FUCK THE POOR...those piece of shits are the catalyst to nearly every single measurable problem in this country.
Can you refute that?

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Woe, yet another lying bigoted fuck Trumpette.

Sucks when people inaccurately judge you, doesn’t it?

I’m sure you never lie about “Trumpettes.” I see what you people think of me just bc I voted for Trump and you couldn’t be any more wrong.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Here, run for your straight jacket....ready.....FUCK THE POOR...those piece of shits are the catalyst to nearly every single measurable problem in this country.
Can you refute that?
QFP

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Folks, it must be noted that BrokeDick is a nazi who would like to see everyone on his list thrown into gas ovens, along with others who didn't make the list today.

For some reason, the pseuedocons never disavow this bigoted, racist fuck. I believe that gives us far more insight into the character and belief system of pseudocons than it does about BrokeDick.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Can you refute that?

Please post often.

Folks, it must be noted that BrokeDick is a nazi who would like to see everyone on his list thrown into gas ovens, along with others who didn't make the list today.

For some reason, the pseuedocons never disavow this bigoted, racist fuck. I believe that gives us far more insight into the character and belief system of pseudocons than it does about BrokeDick.

You can bet the asshole considers itself to be a good Christian.

Well, I actually appreciate his straighforwardness and honesty. It shows a lot more integrity and character than the vast majority of gutless, hypocritical pseudocons on this forum.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Why don’t you try taking a fair and honest approach to discussing these issues instead of inflammatory and distorted bullet points that don’t reflect the ideology of the people you are trying to discuss. You would be much more effective if you beat them through honest discussion rather than manipulated hyperpartisan rhetoric.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Can you refute that?

Please post often.

You’re all invited to refute my claims...OR you can roll up in the fetal position and scream.

The two that come to mind are worker and consumer rights. GOP takes the side of business, with their candidates often touting themselves as small business owners.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Can you refute that?

Please post often.

You’re all invited to refute my claims...OR you can roll up in the fetal position and scream.
Sorry, we're not getting down there on the floor with you, pants shitter. :lol:

The view from here is way more entertaining.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Why don’t you try taking a fair and honest approach to discussing these issues instead of inflammatory and distorted bullet points that don’t reflect the ideology of the people you are trying to discuss. You would be much more effective if you beat them through honest discussion rather than manipulated hyperpartisan rhetoric.

Nah, there’s no fun in that. That usually results in lots of spin, wordplay and circle talk. I’ve learned to prefer the cut to the chase sort of angle on shit.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Can you refute that?

Please post often.

I thought so...I play that bullshit when I’ve got nothing as well.
By the way...that’s real funny shit...a Lefty pretending that ANYTHING is beneath them....hahaha, good one bud

The Democrat Party represents Welfare Queens, Illegals, Environmental Wackos, Anti Gun Nuts, Feminazis, Queers, Union Bosses Moon Bats and confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Can you refute that?

Please post often.

By the way...that’s real funny shit...a Lefty pretending that ANYTHING is beneath them....hahaha, good one bud
We don't need to prove you hate everyone on your list. You already have.

This is just gravy from here on out. :lol:

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Can you refute that?

Please post often.

I can't say it enough. PLEASE POST OFTEN.

Forum List

Back