Trump furious with DeSantis for agreeing on death count in Puerto Rico

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Rut-Roh .. TrumpyBoy is gonna lose a lot of Florida Trumplings, and he's doing horribly as it is. :)

RCP Average 8/29 - 9/11 -- -- 48.0 44.3 Gillum +3.7

Rasmussen Reports 9/10 - 9/11 800 LV 3.5 48 42 Gillum +6
SurveyUSA 9/7 - 9/9 634 LV 5.3 47 43 Gillum +4
Quinnipiac 8/30 - 9/3 785 LV 4.3 50 47 Gillum +3
Gravis 8/29 - 8/30 1225 LV 2.8 47 45 Gillum +2

President Donald Trump is privately lashing out at one of his top allies, Ron DeSantis, angrily accusing the Florida Republican gubernatorial nominee of publicly betraying him.

The president has told close associates in recent days that he views DeSantis — who won his Aug. 28 GOP primary thanks to Trump’s strong support — as profoundly disloyal for distancing himself from the president’s assertion that the Hurricane Maria death toll was inflated by Democrats for political purposes.

“Ron DeSantis is committed to standing with the Puerto Rican community, especially after such a tragic loss of life. He doesn’t believe any loss of life has been inflated,” the DeSantis campaign said last week after Trump tweeted that "3000 people did not die” in Puerto Rico.

Trump’s comments unnerved Republicans across Florida, which is home to a burgeoning Puerto Rican population, leading DeSantis and other Republicans — including Senate hopeful Rick Scott — to publicly break with the president’s remark.​

Trump rails on top Florida ally over Hurricane Maria flap

456176.jpg

Lip service. DeSantis is a typical Trump worm. He doesn’t give a shit about the deaths except to try to fool people into giving him their vote.

This POTUS even politicizes death toll numbers and his Apologists defend this kind of reprehensible behavior. Not on this thread yet but tune in for the spectacle to come.

This POTUS even politicizes death toll numbers and his Apologists defend this kind of reprehensible behavior. Not on this thread yet but tune in for the spectacle to come.

So the left isn't politicizing the estimated death toll numbers?

The left didn't politicize them first?

Talk about Chutzpah.

Lip service. DeSantis is a typical Trump worm. He doesn’t give a shit about the deaths except to try to fool people into giving him their vote.

Pot, kettle, black.

You don't care about those deaths except for their use to forward your political agenda.

Pot, kettle, black.

You don't care about those deaths except for their use to forward your political agenda.
Except my family is there you pathetic piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.

Sure. with your track record I truly believe that.
Do a search, you inbred trash.

Pot, kettle, black.

Except my family is there you pathetic piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.

Sure. with your track record I truly believe that.
Do a search, you inbred trash.

If all you have is insults, that's all you have.

If you have details, give details. If you don't then again your track record makes me believe you about as much as I believe a PETA BBQ whole hog cookbook.

Forum List

Back