Do Democrats champion anything worthy of being championed?

It must thoroughly suck to live in a world where a couple of adult men smoking each other's poles somewhere in America makes you as fearful as BrokeDick clearly is.

This reminds me of gay clown Putin!

"I am afraid of clowns, too!"

The Democrat Party represents Welfare Queens, Illegals, Environmental Wackos, Anti Gun Nuts, Feminazis, Queers, Union Bosses Moon Bats and confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

Alex Jones should be proud of you.

The two that come to mind are worker and consumer rights. GOP takes the side of business, with their candidates often touting themselves as small business owners.

Really?
Did you forget about all that corporate welfare the Kenyan handed out?
The GOP believes that businesses provide jobs...they know that streamlining things for industry results in trickle down to workers....Democrats honestly believe that Gustavo and ShaQuita drive American economics...they believe the poor hire people and generate revenue.

I mean, let’s pretend we’re in the real world where semi normal people present trophies to winners and praise children for A’s.
The people / things that Democrats commonly champion and support:
Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks
Folks who kneel during our National Anthem
Pole puffers and carpet munchers
The list goes on and on....

The truly backward thought process has always seemed weird as hell to me. Do Democrats encourage their children to get straight F’s, do cocaine and become pregnant at thirteen? Is it an always ‘support the underdog’ sort of psychology that weird people gravitate toward?

I note that you list "The Poor" prominently among the things the right hates. That's such a telling and republican thing to do.
I know right?
And then they put "anti religion folks". Because the religious hate the poor? That's what happens when Republicans show who they are and what they stand for.

Did evangelicals and religious conservatives make a mistake showing us who they are?

The two that come to mind are worker and consumer rights. GOP takes the side of business, with their candidates often touting themselves as small business owners.

Really?
The GOP believes that businesses provide jobs...they know that streamlining things for industry results in trickle down to workers....Democrats honestly believe that Gustavo and ShaQuita drive American economics...they believe the poor hire people and generate revenue.
Wait a second. Are you talking about the great recession the Republicans left Obama?
I for one am glad he saved the auto companies.
I guess you hate America. Why else are you pi$$ed he saved the economy?

I love it...all kinds of Lefties participating and yet not one can offer anything of value. Someone man up and just own it....”we love all things bad, disgusting, immoral, indecent and illegal it’s what we’ve become”

Really?
Wait a second. Are you talking about the great recession the Republicans left Obama?
I for one am glad he saved the auto companies.
I guess you hate America. Why else are you pi$$ed he saved the economy?

The Kenyan didn’t save shit....My 14 year old could have saved this country with $10 trillion of other people’s cash.

I mean, let’s pretend we’re in the real world where semi normal people present trophies to winners and praise children for A’s.
Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

The truly backward thought process has always seemed weird as hell to me. Do Democrats encourage their children to get straight F’s, do cocaine and become pregnant at thirteen? Is it an always ‘support the underdog’ sort of psychology that weird people gravitate toward?
Folks, it must be noted that BrokeDick is a nazi who would like to see everyone on his list thrown into gas ovens, along with others who didn't make the list today.

For some reason, the pseuedocons never disavow this bigoted, racist fuck. I believe that gives us far more insight into the character and belief system of pseudocons than it does about BrokeDick.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

I note that you list "The Poor" prominently among the things the right hates. That's such a telling and republican thing to do.

Here, run for your straight jacket....ready.....FUCK THE POOR...those piece of shits are the catalyst to nearly every single measurable problem in this country.
Can you refute that?

Please post often.

Folks, it must be noted that BrokeDick is a nazi who would like to see everyone on his list thrown into gas ovens, along with others who didn't make the list today.

For some reason, the pseuedocons never disavow this bigoted, racist fuck. I believe that gives us far more insight into the character and belief system of pseudocons than it does about BrokeDick.

You can bet the asshole considers itself to be a good Christian.

You’re all invited to refute my claims...OR you can roll up in the fetal position and scream.
I'm not refuting at least one claim.

I believe you hate poor people. Most Republicans do.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Here, run for your straight jacket....ready.....FUCK THE POOR...those piece of shits are the catalyst to nearly every single measurable problem in this country.
Can you refute that?

Please post often.

You can bet the asshole considers itself to be a good Christian.

You’re all invited to refute my claims...OR you can roll up in the fetal position and scream.
I'm not refuting at least one claim.

I believe you hate poor people. Most Republicans do.

Yes, yes...please do not misunderstand me....I absolutely 100% can’t fucking stand lowlife pieces of shits....PERIOD!

The Democrats champion clean water, clean air, clean soil. They also champion high protectionist tariffs, like Trump does.

The Democrats champion massive deficits, but not as big as Trump's deficits. They're a little weak in that area next to Trump.

The Democrats champion clean water, clean air, clean soil. They also champion high protectionist tariffs, like Trump does.

The Democrats champion massive deficits, but not as big as Trump's deficits.

Haha...right. Republicans hate clean water, clean air and clean soil.
Have you ever heard of Flint Michigan? Did you know it’s a Democrat run shithole? Do you know about the water crisis there and who’s watchES it all happened on?

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

You left out teachers and scientists. Are they not enemies of the right too?

Have you ever heard of Flint Michigan? Did you know it’s a Democrat run shithole? Do you know about the water crisis there and who’s watchES it all happened on?

Under Republican governor Rick Snyder's watch.
Michigan Truth Squad: Who approved switch to Flint River? State's answers draw fouls
In his speech, which also touched on the chronology of events, Snyder noted two early actions - a Flint City Council vote in March 2013 to switch water service from the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department, to the Karegnondi Water Authority, a regional water authority that was in the process of building a pipeline from Lake Huron. Snyder told the statewide audience that that action is where "the crisis began."

The crisis timeline distributed to reporters and now available to the public online states that in June 2013, "City of Flint decides to use the Flint River as a water source," a phrasing similar to what the governor used in his State of the State speech, ("Flint began to use water from the Flint River as an interim source") suggesting that the city, not the state, drove the interim decision to use the highly corrosive river water for city residents.

Here's the problem with that: City officials did not drive the decision to take water from the Flint River. There was never such a vote by the city council, which really didn't have the power to make such a decision anyway, because the city was under the control of a state-appointed emergency manager.

Michigan Truth Squad: Who approved switch to Flint River? State's answers draw fouls
In his speech, which also touched on the chronology of events, Snyder noted two early actions - a Flint City Council vote in March 2013 to switch water service from the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department, to the Karegnondi Water Authority, a regional water authority that was in the process of building a pipeline from Lake Huron. Snyder told the statewide audience that that action is where "the crisis began."

The crisis timeline distributed to reporters and now available to the public online states that in June 2013, "City of Flint decides to use the Flint River as a water source," a phrasing similar to what the governor used in his State of the State speech, ("Flint began to use water from the Flint River as an interim source") suggesting that the city, not the state, drove the interim decision to use the highly corrosive river water for city residents.

Here's the problem with that: City officials did not drive the decision to take water from the Flint River. There was never such a vote by the city council, which really didn't have the power to make such a decision anyway, because the city was under the control of a state-appointed emergency manager.

Flint Lead/Water Scandal Was Caused by Democrats | National Review

The Democrats champion massive deficits, but not as big as Trump's deficits. They're a little weak in that area next to Trump.

Hey look, a soil contamination issue being swept under the rug in yet another Democrat run shithole.
The Exide plant in Vernon closed 3 years ago. The vast majority of lead-contaminated properties remain uncleaned

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

You left out teachers and scientists. Are they not enemies of the right too?

Well, scientists are like attorneys...they’re big time scammers afforded the right to scam. Most teachers are ignorant indoctrinated fools owned by .gov.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Never pass up a chance to lie like a rug, do you. Democrats are the party of hate, the party of crime, the party of liars, the party of open borders, the party of rapists.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Why don’t you try taking a fair and honest approach to discussing these issues instead of inflammatory and distorted bullet points that don’t reflect the ideology of the people you are trying to discuss. You would be much more effective if you beat them through honest discussion rather than manipulated hyperpartisan rhetoric.

Nah, there’s no fun in that. That usually results in lots of spin, wordplay and circle talk. I’ve learned to prefer the cut to the chase sort of angle on shit.
Yeah I’ve noticed that, which is why you come off as a partisan mouthpiece. If that’s your angle then that’s your angle but if you ever want to be effective you’d work on having honest debates

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Woe, yet another lying bigoted fuck Trumpette.

Sucks when people inaccurately judge you, doesn’t it?

I’m sure you never lie about “Trumpettes.” I see what you people think of me just bc I voted for Trump and you couldn’t be any more wrong.
Why did you choose to vote for aproven fraud, business cheat, liar, women abusing overall amoral human being?

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Never pass up a chance to lie like a rug, do you. Democrats are the party of hate, the party of crime, the party of liars, the party of open borders, the party of rapists.

Most hate groups are right leaning. Letys look st the last few presidencies & see how many administration members were investigated & convicted, No one surpasses the massive quantities of Trump lies, Obama increased border patrol numbers & deported more than Bush, Sex offenders get tossed out of the Democrat ranks, you assholes elected Trump, wanted Roy Moopre, and kept electing David Vitter.

Forum List

Back