Disney is holding a pride parade at one of its theme parks for the first time ever

This all started with gays using social media and word of mouth to go to Disneyland on a particular day. It wasn't publicized but they agreed to wear red shirts to recognize one another. No one else knew.

It was an unmitigated disaster. Men were doing everything from dry humping to blow jobs in the bushes. One of the worst results was one poor guy with his kid, didn't know anything and wore his new stylish red shirt. He was hit on relentlessly. It ended in a fistfight between him and an understandably confused would be sex partner. By the end of the day, night actually, park security was run ragged. The gays got more aggressive after dark and the park closed early.

It is much better to have gay days advertised in advance so everyone knows what to expect.
yea no one else knew....thats why not only had they had this photo taken....they did it again the next year...

Now. In the beginning it was informal and only through social media and word of mouth. Now gay days has become what you describe. It just wasn't always like that.

There was a time in Disneyland where two girls were thrown out for dancing together. And no park employee could have facial hair. No moustaches or beards. It's not like that now either.

I'm sure Disney is spinning around in his cryogenic vault.
But seriously why is there a special day for sexual deviants at Disney Land?

This all started with gays using social media and word of mouth to go to Disneyland on a particular day. It wasn't publicized but they agreed to wear red shirts to recognize one another. No one else knew.

It was an unmitigated disaster. Men were doing everything from dry humping to blow jobs in the bushes. One of the worst results was one poor guy with his kid, didn't know anything and wore his new stylish red shirt. He was hit on relentlessly. It ended in a fistfight between him and an understandably confused would be sex partner. By the end of the day, night actually, park security was run ragged. The gays got more aggressive after dark and the park closed early.

It is much better to have gay days advertised in advance so everyone knows what to expect.
yea no one else knew....thats why not only had they had this photo taken....they did it again the next year...

Now. In the beginning it was informal and only through social media and word of mouth. Now gay days has become what you describe. It just wasn't always like that.

There was a time in Disneyland where two girls were thrown out for dancing together. And no park employee could have facial hair. No moustaches or beards. It's not like that now either.
that was a long time ago,70's or 80's....try getting at least into this century....

that was a long time ago,70's or 80's....try getting at least into this century....
It is better today when pervert days are advertised then it was in the beginning when no one knew that were walking into an open air bath house.

It is better today when pervert days are advertised then it was in the beginning when no one knew that were walking into an open air bath house.
been to Disneyland many a time back then....sure wasnt like you are describing it,when was the last time you were there?...and i dont remember that day you describe...it could be because it never happened....

been to Disneyland many a time back then....sure wasnt like you are describing it,when was the last time you were there?...and i dont remember that day you describe...it could be because it never happened....
It was one day a year. I think it only happened two or three years before Disneyland made more formal arrangements and the gay days you know developed.

I used to go to Disneyland two or three times a year. My son worked at Disneyland.

The prohibition against same sex dance partners ended in 1985 so it was about that time.

Disneyland Drops Policy Prohibiting Same-Sex Dancing

Last edited:

I second this. I wonder if the park will have to close early again. No matter what your sexual preference is, a public place is where you are when you are not at home and if you go somewhere that other people are in charge of, don't be all that surprised to be thrown out should those in charge not like what it is that you are up to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I second this. I wonder if the park will have to close early again. No matter what your sexual preference is, a public place is where you are when you are not at home and if you go somewhere that other people are in charge of, don't be all that surprised to be thrown out should those in charge not like what it is that you are up to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Gay days are so well publicized now that those who object to seeing bath house style sex just don't go. In the beginning gays would recognize one another by wearing red shirts. Except since not everyone knew that. Some men just wore a red shirt that day. The result was a lot of mistakes sometimes becoming violent. Now, it's so well publicized no man would wear a red shirt unless he was looking for sex.

Main draw is children. Gay parades notorious for lewd sexual displays...

So Disney is pro-pedophile? Don’t see how that’s going to help their slump in business stateside. Shareholders should nip this one in the bud.
How do you know gay parades are notorious for lewd sexual displays? You must have attended quite a few to develop that belief right?
I have Google & under images I typed “gay pride parade” & looked at the images of what was going on in public. Further narrow the search by adding “lewd”. Both show public pictures of lewd sexual displays in public where kids are invited to watch

Like I said, this isn’t going to help their image stateside. The deviant sex cult’s popularity is waning fast from where it never was anyway. This Disney blunder is on par with Target. Stockholders should do some soul searching on Disney embracing a pedophile display at a children’s theme park. Holding any sexually themed parade there regardless of lewd behavior is an act of pedophilia like the gay bar in Brooklyn hosting that tranny kid’s burlesque show recently.

Last edited:
Gay days are so well publicized now that those who object to seeing bath house style sex just don't go. In the beginning gays would recognize one another by wearing red shirts. Except since not everyone knew that. Some men just wore a red shirt that day. The result was a lot of mistakes sometimes becoming violent. Now, it's so well publicized no man would wear a red shirt unless he was looking for sex.

And all that by invitation at a childrens’ theme park. Nice. No more Disney for me. Including watching their films.

So Disney is pro-pedophile? Don’t see how that’s going to help their slump in business stateside. Shareholders should nip this one in the bud.
How do you know gay parades are notorious for lewd sexual displays? You must have attended quite a few to develop that belief right?
I have Google & under images I typed “gay pride parade” & looked at the images of what was going on in public. Further narrow the search by adding “lewd”. Both show public pictures of lewd sexual displays in public where kids are invited to watch

Like I said, this isn’t going to help their image stateside. The deviant sex cult’s popularity is waning fast from where it never was anyway. This Disney blunder is on par with Target. Stockholders should do some soul searching on Disney embracing a pedophile display at a children’s theme park. Holding any sexually themed parade there regardless of lewd behavior is an act of pedophilia like the gay bar in Brooklyn hosting that tranny kid’s burlesque show recently.

Faggots think it's okay to take children to sicko S&M 'street fairs', too; they finally had to ban them though, after some mean ole prudes kept taking pictures of the faggots' kids, mostly naked except for the leather dog collars the kids' 'guardians and parents' thought made the kids look sexy, caused outrage. Those who want to know what kind of 'street fairs' faggots think are acceptable public behavior and just fine for the kiddies can go to the zombietime.com website and find the stories on the 'Up Your Alley' fair and the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco.

And now California by it's recent legislation wants these freaks to teach school children all about; the freaks in the 'Up Your Alley' Fair and the guy who likes to stick bones up his ass in his window will one day be performing his 'Bone Up My Ass!!!" performance for the kiddies soon, as will the sicko freak with all the penis piercings walking around like he thinks he's kewl; we know many of the 'progressives' here think so. The early photo essays are the ones to see; they cleaned it up a little by 2015, when the bad publicity got too fierce and the corporate sponsors like Miller Beer got all nervous about it all.

Last edited:
"I hope my child grows up to be in a gay relationship." - said no parent EVER.

Google Folsom Street Faire but make sure you have the eye bleach handy.

Why would you be looking for pictures of gays having a parade? Are you really that curious? Personally I dont do searches for pictures of gay people having lewd sex because I'm not really interested. Are you in the closet? Its ok if you are. No one cares.

Google Folsom Street Faire but make sure you have the eye bleach handy.
You too seem to have this weird attraction for something you claim to dislike. What made you look for "Folsom Street Faire"? Thats a really random combination of words. Do you have something to confess?

Oddball said:
It's freaking Disney theme park....I've seen the degenerates that participate in those spectacles...
Why the hell can't you freaks leave kids alone?
Because That's The Target

And Why Would It Being Disney Surprise You ??
Look At How The Girls Come Out Of That Place
Wouldn't Surprise Me
If Disney #MeToo Every Kid They Discover

Forum List

Back