Disney is holding a pride parade at one of its theme parks for the first time ever

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Disney Is Holding A Pride Parade At One Of Its Theme Parks For The First Time Ever

The Walt Disney Company is embracing LGBT pride month for the first time ever and hosting a gay pride parade in its Disneyland Paris park in France.

The massive corporation has been moving toward a more liberal approach to sexual identity over the last decade, but the "Magical Pride" parade, set to take place on June 1, 2019, is the first time the Disney Parks have openly embraced and endorsed the shift.

Disney Is Holding A Pride Parade At One Of Its Theme Parks For The First Time Ever

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh look a place to help sexualize your kids and prostitute them out. If you lunatics knew how many perverts stand there and fantasized about seeing kids barely dressed. The left being so out of touch with reality it never occurs to the morons how many child molesters go to these things just drolling at the half naked kids you nuts need to rein this shit in. YOU ARE MENTALLY DESTROYING OUR YOUTH YOU SICK FLIPPEN C WORD IDIOTS. ....... you white leftist are the biggest threat there is to this country it's not morally right to want this bs for kids you sick fkrs.

31052127_568364506862063_6292711960106500096_n.jpg

23551053_497277770637404_4929872427535427935_o.jpg

The Walt Disney Company is embracing LGBT pride month for the first time ever and hosting a gay pride parade in its Disneyland Paris park in France.

The massive corporation has been moving toward a more liberal approach to sexual identity over the last decade, but the "Magical Pride" parade, set to take place on June 1, 2019, is the first time the Disney Parks have openly embraced and endorsed the shift.

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh look a place to help sexualize your kids and prostitute them out. If you lunatics knew how many perverts stand there and fantasized about seeing kids barely dressed. The left being so out of touch with reality it never occurs to the morons how many child molesters go to these things just drolling at the half naked kids you nuts need to rein this shit in. YOU ARE MENTALLY DESTROYING OUR YOUTH YOU SICK FLIPPEN C WORD IDIOTS. ....... you white leftist are the biggest threat there is to this country it's not morally right to want this bs for kids you sick fkrs.

31052127_568364506862063_6292711960106500096_n.jpg

23551053_497277770637404_4929872427535427935_o.jpg

is THIS what they are going to show there? oh my god we have become a sick country.how people CANT see how dangerous this world is STILL after all this time in INCREDIBLE in the least!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

I'm not gay so I wont be going. Therefore I wont be triggered like you.
I'm not triggered...I just believe that kids have to grow up fast enough, and don't need to exposed to the perverts that infest those parades.
Open and advertised perversion is better than when gays had their red shirt day at Disneyland.
Agreed.....Even so, they should be leaving places like Disney alone....Reality will catch up to the kiddos soon enough.

If youre not gay then dont go to the parade.
It's freaking Disney theme park....I've seen the degenerates that participate in those spectacles...Why the hell can't you freaks leave kids alone?

It's still gay, even if you call it "being on the down low"

Enjoy your parade and don't worry about what other people think.

If youre not gay then dont go to the parade.
It's freaking Disney theme park....I've seen the degenerates that participate in those spectacles...Why the hell can't you freaks leave kids alone?

It's still gay, even if you call it "being on the down low"

Enjoy your parade and don't worry about what other people think.
I cant help if you are on the down low. I dont worry about what other people think.

Don’t like it? Boycott Disney entirely and go to Universal instead.

I put this exactly right next to people who get worked up over a bakery that doesn't want to bake a cake for a homosexual.

My God , mind your business, take your business elsewhere and get on with your life. How hard is that?

I put this exactly right next to people who get worked up over a bakery that doesn't want to bake a cake for a homosexual.

My God , mind your business, take your business elsewhere and get on with your life. How hard is that?

Yeah, but whining about it is so much easier and satisfying.

Yeah, but whining about it is so much easier and satisfying.

Okay so I amend my earlier statement to add "eat a Snickers" LOL

I'm not triggered...I just believe that kids have to grow up fast enough, and don't need to exposed to the perverts that infest those parades.
Open and advertised perversion is better than when gays had their red shirt day at Disneyland.
Agreed.....Even so, they should be leaving places like Disney alone....Reality will catch up to the kiddos soon enough.

exactly,well said.

Forum List

Back