Disney is holding a pride parade at one of its theme parks for the first time ever

Picaro said:
Your Hero Bill Clinton tried to get the ILGA 'NGO status' at the UN, but Jesse Helmes raised a stink about it because of NAMBLA being a founding member; they held a vote in 1994 to vote them out; only faggots would think they had to hold a vote to kick a gang of kiddie rapers out of their organization, but that's how Democrats roll, deviants and degenerates have no principles. Reading the minutes of their plenum shows most only did so because of the 'bad publicity', some 10% voted against banning them.

Previous to that, in the 1980's, a small group of lesbians threatened to boycott the Gay Pride hoaxes if NAMBLA was allowed to continue marching in the Sicko Celebrations; this prompted Harry Hays, the founder of the 'gay rights' hoax movement in the U.S., a former card carrying Communist Party member, to wear a sign in marches proclaiming "NAMBLA Walks With Me' to protest the bans. Not enough lesbians thought they should be banned, though, so they were back the next year. So much for faggots and their propensity for kiddie raping.

That's also why they led the way for their gushing love for Islam, Islam being famous for its tradition of older men raping little boys; homos think that made them 'enlightened n stuff' compared to Da Evul Xians. They think raping little boys is just grand and 'advanced'. Of course ISIS came along and now they've dropped that all of sudden, except for those who haven't got the memo or are just too stupid to shut up. OF course Ass Lips and Co. will still continue to proclaim his love for them.
You Know
I Need To Copy And Save Some Of This Stuff

Good Job !!

It's all in the public record, so no problem finding it and much more. If you want a good laugh find that 'study' they claim 'proves pedoes aren't gay'; the methodology is hilarious, and just by 'coincidence' (snicker) it came out a couple of months after Helm's outing the scum and forcing Good Ole Bill, The First Black President, to back down and refuse to sign the bill.

Asclepias said:
I wasnt the one yelling NAMBLA
Why You No Like ???
You Get Real Touchy About 'Em,
Don't Cha :redface:, Asclepias??
...nambla, nambla, namm-blaa !!...
They arent a gay organization, they are a pedo organization
You Lying Phoney

What Part Of 'Man/Boy' Are We To Not Notice
So What If NAMBLA's 'Inclusive'
The More Degenerate Reprobates The Better
Right ?? Asclepias ??
clear.png

Oh,
And Your Homo-Erotic Turn About
Doesn't Work On Me

I've Explained You Inside-Out, Top To Bottom
You're Such A Dis-Ingenuous
And Transparent Phooneee
Quick question. Is it painful when you are stupid or does it feel like an upset stomach?

deanrd said:
Sometimes, right wingers on the USMB are so strange.

Sometimes, they even insist they don't hate gays.

No body believes that
Left-Wingers Everywhere Are So Bizarre
They'll Embrace Any Degeneracy
Even Sacrifice Their Own Children
In Their Quest To Fake Enlightenment

Can They Really Believe Their Own Lies ??

Consider How Many Reports Of Parents
Abusing Their Single-Digit Age Children
To Be "Trans-Gender"
And Drag [sic] Their Small Children
To Drag Queen Reading Day

At Least These Ones Don't Lie About Their Demonic Nature
Reading Hour Is About Grooming The Next Generation
WATCH: Drag Queen Admits To 'Grooming' Children At Library 'Story Hour' Events

DMN9oKgUIAAls6N.jpg Drag2.png

Last edited:
Asclepias said:
Quick question. Is it painful when you are stupid or does it feel like an upset stomach?
Quick Question:
Is It Painful When You Swallow
Or Does It Just Feel Like Butt-Hurt

Children will still be permitted in the park that day, asc, that's the problem.
No they won’t.
Proof? And will their theme park not have any photos circulating of the event on the web? The association can’t be erased once it happens & I believe this is the hoped for result from lgbt cult.

If you research pedophliles, it’s called gradual grooming.

Forum List

Back