Did Ted Cruz really say this?

the Cuban from Canada wants to derail immigration reform too.

LMAO
There is no such thing as immigration reform. It is amnesty the left wants, not reform. Reform would indicate a change in the law (for better or worse)...they don't want to change the law, they want to rescind it for those who have broken the law.

It's nearly always a glorious trainwreck when conservatives gift us with their perspectives on race and slavery.

It's a good thing he didn't say something about Obama's light-skinned appearance and speaking patterns with no negro dialect. That would be raccccciiiisssstttt!

Now you people see why our country is where it is today,

totally divided and it's not the conservatives/Republicans posting crap like this, or rdean video saying the gop wants to stone homosexuals...

remember how Obama was going to the UNITER?

Well that was another lie and he forgot to get the memo to his low info base of voters too

of course he would approve of all this because he's as much a snake as his followers

It is pretty hard to unite when you have racist teapers obstructing everything and anything. Obama or O'bum Boy...the racist teapers have destroyed the US because of race and in the pursuit of power. A bunch of hypocrites and haters, nothing more.

And no, I am not saying blindly follow or even follow Obama...I am saying, as political leaders, they need to step up and improve the situation, not intentionally try to make it worst by recruiting racists and haters like you and your stock.

Why else would a red blooded American follow a fucking canadian.

Hypocrites, the whole lot of teapers.

What part of the Tea Party platform is racist? Can you tell us who the biggest racist in the Tea Party is?

totally divided and it's not the conservatives/Republicans posting crap like this, or rdean video saying the gop wants to stone homosexuals...

Well that was another lie and he forgot to get the memo to his low info base of voters too

of course he would approve of all this because he's as much a snake as his followers

It is pretty hard to unite when you have racist teapers obstructing everything and anything. Obama or O'bum Boy...the racist teapers have destroyed the US because of race and in the pursuit of power. A bunch of hypocrites and haters, nothing more.

And no, I am not saying blindly follow or even follow Obama...I am saying, as political leaders, they need to step up and improve the situation, not intentionally try to make it worst by recruiting racists and haters like you and your stock.

What part of the Tea Party platform is racist? Can you tell us who the biggest racist in the Tea Party is?

Pass the bong, dude!

yeah, I'm stuck here for another 30 mins or so. I got Ole Miss at the college world series tivoing, and I didn't finish last night's soccer match yet.

So why exactly is the platform that government is taxing and spending too much money racist exactly? You don't think blacks are as smart as other people? They can't take care of themselves like the rest of us can?

You seem to be the one with racism issues.

An American born in Canada is a "Canadian." Once again, you show what a disingenuous douche you really are.

Pass the bong, dude!

Propaganda parrot.

So why exactly is the platform that government is taxing and spending too much money racist exactly? You don't think blacks are as smart as other people? They can't take care of themselves like the rest of us can?

An American born in Canada is a "Canadian." Once again, you show what a disingenuous douche you really are.

Unfortunately, the TPM never really countered or distanced themselves from the birthers. So, imo, the gop needs a bit of rebranding. Plus there's the whole "obamas bringing in illegals" thing. We're not deporting them all. If you're denying a racist bent to the gop today, you're baying at the moon.

Can you tell us who the biggest racist in the Tea Party is?

Cliven Bundy?

Phil Robertson?

I give up. Who?

I wouldn't dispute that the TPM is partially racist driven, but Cruz didn't say it, did he? If not, can't the thread be nuked?

A left wing moonbat who doesn't dispute that the tea party is driven by racism, wow, that's quite an admission.

So again, you don't think some darkie can care for themselves? They need government more than the rest of us?

OMG, cut taxes and spending, that's ... RACIST!

What race is canadian? And he was not an American born in canada...that is just teaper propaganda. If he were an American born in canuck land, he wouldn't have dual citizenship. He lived their during his early formative years...and he JUST denounced that citizenship. He is a lousy fucking canadian. Period.

Cliven Bundy?

Phil Robertson?

I give up. Who?

I wouldn't dispute that the TPM is partially racist driven, but Cruz didn't say it, did he? If not, can't the thread be nuked?

No, he didn't say it. Nonsense accusation, IMO...Ted Cruz may be a lousy canadian, but he isn't stupid.

No argument. I merely asked ... again ... if there was any substance to it.

Unfortunately, the TPM never really countered or distanced themselves from the birthers. So, imo, the gop needs a bit of rebranding. Plus there's the whole "obamas bringing in illegals" thing. We're not deporting them all. If you're denying a racist bent to the gop today, you're baying at the moon.

Why did they have to distance "themselves from the birthers?" They have nothing to do with that. Do they have to distance themselves from the Nazis? From Aparteid? From Love Canal? From whatever other attack the left want to pull out of their ass? No, they don't.

BTW, you know the original birther was Obama. He is in fact the first to have accused himself of being born in Kenya...

even if the story is true, what is the big deal about what he said? what he said is true.

liberals on this board are idiots. see [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] for examples.

:lol: You far right reactionaries have such low self esteem that you have to show it regularly. Like above.

Forum List

Back