Did Ted Cruz really say this?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
According to some reports, Cruz said on Hannity yesterday...

If the slaves were never freed in the Civil War, you have to wonder, where would Obama be today? Certainly not in the White House, not in the capacity he is in. And you have some in America that think that might not be a bad thing.

Did he really say this. I thought there was an unwritten rule in the GOP to never say what you are thinking if the public may see it.

I am still looking for a link.

omg, trash politics

you just need make something out of nothing

you should follow the gop rule

If the slaves were never freed in the Civil War, you have to wonder, where would Obama be today?
Certainly not in the White House, not in the capacity he is in. And you have some in America that think that might not be a bad thing.

Did he really say this. I thought there was an unwritten rule in the GOP to never say what you are thinking if the public may see it.

Kenya? Isn't that where the wacked out right wingers say Obama was born? Did Kenya have a civil war at the same time we did?

But if there wasn't an American civil war, would we still have Herman Cain? And all those entertainers and athletes we love to watch so much.

I wish someone would have Canadian Ted read up on the civil war.

did they say this did they say that

are you people children if so stay out of politics everything hurt you wee sensitive selves

If the slaves were never freed in the Civil War, you have to wonder, where would Obama be today? Certainly not in the White House, not in the capacity he is in. And you have some in America that think that might not be a bad thing.

Finding nothing on google, even when typing in Ted Cruz Obama Slavery.

If you have any integrity at all you will delete this post after about 24 hours of finding nothing.

So I fully expect this post to remain up even when the statement is found to be fraudulent.

<National Report>On Thursday, April 17th, Texas Senator and 2016 presidential hopeful Ted Cruz reportedly sat down for an interview with Jack Phillips of the Epoch Times. But that interview will never be seen by the public at large, after editors, allegedly at the behest of Cruz’s handlers, decided the article should never be published. And at the heart of that decision rests concerns that some of Cruz’s remarks may have been construed as “racially insensitive.” - See more at: Ted Cruz Interview Scrubbed by Website After Racist Comments | National Report

Finding nothing on google, even when typing in Ted Cruz Obama Slavery.

If you have any integrity at all you will delete this post after about 24 hours of finding nothing.

So I fully expect this post to remain up even when the statement is found to be fraudulent.

this all this board has come too anymore
we get to witness the insanity of the left spinning out into the twilight zone
they must feel they're getting close to lose control and power of their precious party running us and government more into hell than we already are

It's nearly always a glorious trainwreck when conservatives gift us with their perspectives on race and slavery.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha....breath.......hahahahahahahahahahahahaha FAIL

Two months ago the same story was floated, different interview. Oops

Last edited:

<National Report>On Thursday, April 17th, Texas Senator and 2016 presidential hopeful Ted Cruz reportedly sat down for an interview with Jack Phillips of the Epoch Times. But that interview will never be seen by the public at large, after editors, allegedly at the behest of Cruz’s handlers, decided the article should never be published. And at the heart of that decision rests concerns that some of Cruz’s remarks may have been construed as “racially insensitive.” - See more at: Ted Cruz Interview Scrubbed by Website After Racist Comments | National Report

Some of the other articles at "National Report"

Company Openly Marketing Apparent "Chemtrail" Device - National Report | National Report

“This is probably the single-most damning piece of evidence of chemtrails and a government cover-up ever,” says Paul Willis, who runs a popular conspiracy website, which he asked us not to name or link to for fear of “government retribution.” “A company well-known for its shoddy `reports’ and their ties to Dow Chemical, Monsanto, BP, and Halliburton is brazenly advertising chemtrail equipment in a press release, knowing we all sound like crazy people if we question it. They’re admitting this to all of us, point-blank, and all we can do in our defense is what, hold our breath?”

RFID Chip Implemented In All Public Schools By 2015 - Effort To Curb Gun Violence | Jane M. Agni | National Report

Due to the recent boom in school shootings many educational facilities across the nation have required that parents have their children implanted with RFID chips before being allowed to attend class. - See more at: RFID Chip Implemented In All Public Schools By 2015 - Effort To Curb Gun Violence | Jane M. Agni | National Report

51248828.jpg

If this is not true, then send it to the taunting room. In any case, the GOP loons who find themselves on the national stage will sooner or later let their true feeling out. The will make stupid statements similar to this. They can't help it.

It doesn't matter if Ted Cruz said anything. He was born in Canada and will never be US President.

Ted Cruz Interview Scrubbed by Website After Racist Comments | National Report

National Report>On Thursday, April 17th, Texas Senator and 2016 presidential hopeful Ted Cruz reportedly sat down for an interview with Jack Phillips of the Epoch Times. But that interview will never be seen by the public at large, after editors, allegedly at the behest of Cruz&#8217;s handlers, decided the article should never be published. And at the heart of that decision rests concerns that some of Cruz&#8217;s remarks may have been construed as &#8220;racially insensitive

&#8220;I think the reason so many Americans are upset about the Obama presidency is that they realize this wasn&#8217;t possible before, and they wanted his presidency to be bigger than it is, you know, to do bigger things. And then you have others that appreciate history. If the slaves were never freed in the Civil War, you have to wonder, where would Obama be today? Certainly not the White House, not in the capacity he&#8217;s in. And you have some in America that think that might not be a bad thing. That he not be in office, I mean.&#8221;

It is a fake story....National Report is satire

Last edited:
If this is not true, then send it to the taunting room. In any case, the GOP loons who find themselves on the national stage will sooner or later let their true feeling out. The will make stupid statements similar to this. They can't help it.

oh boy, as we know NO DEMOCRATS ever make stupid statements
just stop it already..like G500 said, get to their policies and what they plan for our country stop with the, trash politics..but it seems you on the left can't DEFEND your party and their politics so we get this instead

dirt, smears, lies, subject to party like you who will crawl to any low to divide us and stir up hate

By all means post before you check....you sack of shit.

Cruz will not be re-elected if he continues in this fashion.

Steph would defend the devil if he were TPM.

Forum List

Back