Did Ted Cruz really say this?

even if the story is true, what is the big deal about what he said? what he said is true.

liberals on this board are idiots. see [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] for examples.

the fact that you think what he supposedly said is true puts you in wackoworld.

the fact that you think liberals are idiots puts you in rightwingnut world.

but it's ok honey... I still like you.

Last edited:
even if the story is true, what is the big deal about what he said? what he said is true.

liberals on this board are idiots. see [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] for examples.

the left/liberals are so out of ideas and right now almost 60% of the people can't stand them or their President, so this what they will be using, dirt, smears, lies, and trash politics..they wrote the book on it

According to some reports, Cruz said on Hannity yesterday...

If the slaves were never freed in the Civil War, you have to wonder, where would Obama be today? Certainly not in the White House, not in the capacity he is in. And you have some in America that think that might not be a bad thing.

Did he really say this. I thought there was an unwritten rule in the GOP to never say what you are thinking if the public may see it.

I am still looking for a link.

You can search for transcripts of Hannity's interviews here: Transcripts | Hannity | Fox News

Searching on Ted Cruz in June yields no interviews.

The most recent Ted Cruz interview shown on that site is from last December 18.

yeah, I didn't find it. I sorta doubted Cruz would say such a thing. He's crazy, but I don't see him as a truly hateful person.

If this is not true, then send it to the taunting room. In any case, the GOP loons who find themselves on the national stage will sooner or later let their true feeling out. The will make stupid statements similar to this. They can't help it.

So why make shit up then? Don't be a rube by repeating manufactured bullshit you cannot substantiate.

No self respecting reporter, editor or news source would scrub something like that...hell, a report like that would catapult a career.

Ted Cruz is still a canadian teaper who brainwashes the lowest of the trailer trash teapers (hence steph's worship of the man).

If the slaves were never freed in the Civil War, you have to wonder, where would Obama be today? Certainly not in the White House, not in the capacity he is in. And you have some in America that think that might not be a bad thing.

Did he really say this. I thought there was an unwritten rule in the GOP to never say what you are thinking if the public may see it.

You didn't realize a lot of people think it would not be a bad thing if Obama wasn't President? In fact a lot of us think it would be a good thing. How did that escape you exactly?
You're blowing right past the slavery issue. If you did not want Obama as President, perhaps you should have run more viable candidates against him. But fantasying about the continued subjugation of human beings in a state of perpetual slavery betrays a character not ready to be taken seriously.

Look at it this way. If Ted Cruz had said what was claimed in the OP, it would be all over MSNBC. Rachel Maddow would be having on-air orgasms. And there would be at least six topics with copy and pasted links to YouTube clips of him saying it.

Last edited:
And the far left believes this to be true even though there is absolutely no proof.

Just like they still believe Bush said that the Constitution was just a GD piece of paper.

I agree with him. Obama not being president would be a good thing.

You didn't realize a lot of people think it would not be a bad thing if Obama wasn't President? In fact a lot of us think it would be a good thing. How did that escape you exactly?
You're blowing right past the slavery issue. If you did not want Obama as President, perhaps you should have run more viable candidates against him. But fantasying about the continued subjugation of human beings in a state of perpetual slavery betrays a character not ready to be taken seriously.

He wasn't wishing slavery was still around. Nice try, though.

He wasn't wishing slavery was still around. Nice try, though.

He didn't say it, why defend make believe?

Look at it this way. If Ted Cruz had said what was claimed in the OP, it would be all over MSNBC. Rachel Maddow would be having on-air orgasms. And there would be at least six topics with copy and pasted links to YouTube clips of him saying it.

Oh thanks. That image will be burned into my retinas for awhile.

I don't know what the voices in your head say, but that's not what Romney said. Rush is right, goading you for your stupidity is funny.

Now you people see why our country is where it is today,

totally divided and it's not the conservatives/Republicans posting crap like this, or rdean video saying the gop wants to stone homosexuals...

remember how Obama was going to the UNITER?

Well that was another lie and he forgot to get the memo to his low info base of voters too

of course he would approve of all this because he's as much a snake as his followers

Last edited:
There is no one in the entirety of obama's family that was ever a slave in America. Not one.

Be that as it may..the guy says some pretty outrageous stuff.

How he's still an elected official is beyond me.

Now you people see why our country is where it is today,

totally divided and it's not the conservatives/Republicans posting crap like this, or rdean video saying the gop wants to stone homosexuals...

remember how Obama was going to the UNITER?

Well that was another lie and he forgot to get the memo to his low info base of voters too

of course he would approve of all this because he's as much a snake as his followers

It is pretty hard to unite when you have racist teapers obstructing everything and anything. Obama or O'bum Boy...the racist teapers have destroyed the US because of race and in the pursuit of power. A bunch of hypocrites and haters, nothing more.

And no, I am not saying blindly follow or even follow Obama...I am saying, as political leaders, they need to step up and improve the situation, not intentionally try to make it worst by recruiting racists and haters like you and your stock.

Why else would a red blooded American follow a fucking canadian.

Hypocrites, the whole lot of teapers.

the Cuban from Canada wants to derail immigration reform too.

LMAO

Forum List

Back