Hillary Clinton suddenly goes viral - people can't get enough of her

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
"How did Clinton suddenly go viral?"
To answer the question to anyone who may care, as I have been explaining for the last year in my SPEECHES WHICH NEVER DO GO VIRAL - these celebs are all selected by the ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA NOT BY US. So in the future if anyone deep down agrees with me but think I'm a kook because my speeches are never viral, remember this. And if a nation is to ever elect a leader who can actually do anything for the nation - he will not go viral on the mass media unless the buzz is already all around your own neighborhood, and on TV LEFT AND RIGHT, in unison, in stereo he is only being turned into an enemy of state, a dictator etc. When such a thing happens THEN you know you have a leader worth protecting. And they have a very clever thing with Hitler and the Nazis, which WE are not even allowed to discuss or defend in any way, but a card which THEY CAN use any time against us, should such a leader ever attempt to rise.

Clinton-goes-viral.png

american-zionist-culture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
your delusions of self grandeur aside

she's viral because she's the D-side favorite for the next POTUS, and also just put a book out

pretty simple shit

she's viral because she's the D-side favorite for the next POTUS, and also just put a book out

pretty simple shit

Her book has sold a whopping 60,000 copies. Awesome!

I could care less, I wouldn't even bother to look up sales statistics JUST to berate someone who doesn't know that I exist.

Sadly the Ds will probably run Hillary.

Nobody I know on the LEFT is happy about it.

But Dem Partisans are probably okay with the DNC's leadership

Dem partisans are, after all, idiots, too.

pretty simple shit
I just realized you are much more naïve than I thought. the stick I pick out in the woods to throw for my dogs, which instantly goes viral as they begin chasing it, must in fact be a special stick to begin with according to you. But it is NOT - there are hundreds of sticks all over the place here

pretty simple shit
I just realized you are much more naïve than I thought. the stick I pick out in the woods to throw for my dogs, which instantly goes viral as they begin chasing it, must in fact be a special stick to begin with according to you. But it is NOT - there are hundreds of sticks all over the place here

Your anecdote was a fucking terrible one.

She is a former first lady of the united states.

Hundreds of those kids of sticks..............................don't exist.

You must be daft.

pretty simple shit

Your anecdote was a fucking terrible one.

She is a former first lady of the united states.

Hundreds of those kids of sticks..............................don't exist.

You must be daft.
She can be an official sitting whore of the united states, but it still does not change the fact that one of the sticks that I throw for my dogs could be turned into some decoration for the white house. or just made to be a walking stick for the next degenerate they call POTUS.

I think people are intrigued by her unwieldy corpulence and her capacity for prevarication.

They wonder how someone who has not a single accomplishment to her name in any of the jobs she has been handed just for by being Bill Clinton's wife could be the front runner for President.

Her pastries cook ought to be the rock star.

pretty simple shit

If Hillary Clinton is the democrats best hope for America we are in deep trouble.

pretty simple shit

She's not even going to get the nomination in 2016

pretty simple shit

Her book has sold a whopping 60,000 copies. Awesome!

Listen to her tonight on FOX!

The interview, pegged to the rollout of Clinton’s foreign policy campaign tome “Hard Choices” begins tonight in “Special Report with Bret Baier” which airs 6 p.m. ET. The Clinton interview will carry over into “On the Record with Greta van Susteren” which begins at 7 p.m. ET.

Baier Tracks: Prep work… - “I think I am safe in speaking for Greta to say that we are very much looking forward to talking with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tonight. And the interview certainly comes at a significant moment. Secretary Clinton’s time in the Obama administration gives her a unique position from which to provide valuable insight to a number of things happening right now. And while some of those have been discussed, there is much more to delve into that is not in her book – and which has not been followed-up on in various interviews. To make the most of our 30 minutes with the former first lady, Greta and I will split the questioning into four parts: 7 minutes for me, 7 minutes for Greta, 8 minutes for me and 8 minutes for Greta. We hope you'll tune in.” – Bret Baier

[Clinton’s last interview on Fox News Channel was with Van Susteren in January 2013. Her husband, however, has a different kind of experience.]

Fox News is ready for Hillary | Fox News

pretty simple shit

If Hillary Clinton is the democrats best hope for America we are in deep trouble.
There is an unlimited supply of kooks in America, all of which are no better and no worse than others, considering that they are not any kind of decision makers what so ever. A singer of a rock band may for example move around the stage freely, and he can even jump into the audience or climb a ladder, it's all good, but if he decides to start singing his own songs that were not written in advance, it will most likely be his last show with the band. such is the case with American POTS.

Forum List

Back