Hillary Proves Why She Shouldn't Be President

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Here is Hillary's solution to Iraq. Do nothing. Seriously, that's her answer. How well did doing nothing work out in Benghazi?
Hillary Clinton Tells Canadian TV Anchor How She Would Handle Iraq | Mediaite
When Mansbridge asked if she would “only” use airstrikes, Clinton replied, “Well, not even that necessarily.” She explained, “I would not support any action unless there was a very clear understand of what [Iraqi President Nouri al-]Maliki would or wouldn’t do, who was running the army and what third parties were going to be involved.”

That bitch doesn't have a clue. She knows not what the fuck she's talking about (on anything else, either).

Here is Hillary's solution to Iraq. Do nothing. Seriously, that's her answer. How well did doing nothing work out in Benghazi?
When Mansbridge asked if she would “only” use airstrikes, Clinton replied, “Well, not even that necessarily.” She explained, “I would not support any action unless there was a very clear understand of what [Iraqi President Nouri al-]Maliki would or wouldn’t do, who was running the army and what third parties were going to be involved.”

Her 'Thighness' Clinton is not qualified to be POTUS.

-Geaux

She shows no grasp of the situation, much less any practical ideas for dealing with it effectively. Why does anyone in his right mind think she would make a good president?

Her answer seemed pretty canned to me. "It depends on the surrounding facts" is what she in effect said, how could anyone have an issue with that? Oh, they're partisan.

Her answer seemed pretty canned to me. "It depends on the surrounding facts" is what she in effect said, how could anyone have an issue with that? Oh, they're partisan.

No, because it's meaningless. It always depends on the surrounding facts. It is a blueprint to do nothing. How well did doing nothing work in Benghazi?

i agree we should do nothing let them work it out for themselves....it amazes me how scared to death of her... you know if she get the white house you republican will fall by the waste side

That bitch doesn't have a clue. She knows not what the fuck she's talking about (on anything else, either).

and when she gets the presidency, as we with a brain know she will, will you be whining every day like you do about Obama and getting nowhere with your whining???

i agree we should do nothing let them work it out for themselves....it amazes me how scared to death of her... you know if she get the white house you republican will fall by the waste side

How did that work in Afghanistan?

-Geaux

and you keep thinking that when you see her taking the oath of office... BECAUSE THAT WHAT YOU'LL BE WHINNING ABOUT

-Geaux

and you keep thinking that when you see her taking the oath of office... BECAUSE THAT WHAT YOU'LL BE WHINNING ABOUT

But she's not qualified which will never change.

-Geaux

and when she gets the presidency, as we with a brain know she will, will you be whining every day like you do about Obama and getting nowhere with your whining???

How are you able to claim she will be elected?....presuming she even runs....?

Who are "we with a brain" that you refer to?

List all of her qualifications and accomplishments that confirm (to you) her ability to be president?

here is hillary's solution to iraq. Do nothing. Seriously, that's her answer. How well did doing nothing work out in benghazi?
hillary clinton tells canadian tv anchor how she would handle iraq | mediaite

i agree we should do nothing let them work it out for themselves....it amazes me how scared to death of her... You know if she get the white house you republican will fall by the waste side

how did that work in afghanistan?

fist of all we are talking about iraq so lets stop with the shiny objects.. It worked real fine for bush, why wouldn't it work real fine for hillary ??? Oh thats right she's a liberal and you republicans are scared of liberals ... They make you toe the line

i agree we should do nothing let them work it out for themselves....it amazes me how scared to death of her... You know if she get the white house you republican will fall by the waste side

how did that work in afghanistan?

fist of all we are talking about iraq so lets stop with the shiny objects.. It worked real fine for bush, why wouldn't it work real fine for hillary ??? Oh thats right she's a liberal and you republicans are scared of liberals ... They make you toe the line

Yay Team. Go!
That's about as sophisticated an argument as you can make, billy.

List all of her qualifications and accomplishments that confirm (to you) her ability to be president?

DO YOU REALLY THINK i WOULD WASTE MY TIME LISTING HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS ??? IT WOULD TAJKE ALL DAY AND THE REST OF THE YEAR EXPLAINING TO YOU WHY SHE IS THE BEST PERSON FOR THE WHITE HOUSE ... YOU WOULD LOSE YOUR MIND

DO YOU REALLY THINK i WOULD WASTE MY TIME LISTING HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS ??? IT WOULD TAJKE ALL DAY AND THE REST OF THE YEAR EXPLAINING TO YOU WHY SHE IS THE BEST PERSON FOR THE WHITE HOUSE ... YOU WOULD LOSE YOUR MIND

I see.

Great rebuttal. :doubt:

That's the way to support your premise!

No facts are necessary. Just say anything.

Forum List

Back