Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

It is Civilized. Gaza and the West Bank are disasters as are all mostly Muslim countries. FACT.

Civilized societies don't shoot into crowds injuring 1,000's like Israel has.

Name one mostly Muslim nation (60%+) that is not either a social, economic or military disaster. Just one. There are 50+. Surely you can name one. Syria doesn't fire into crowds? Turkey? Iran? Saudis? LOL. What planet are you on?

Israel's grotesque as well as Syria, Iran actually looks good in comparison to those genocidal maniacs.

But, keep in mind Israel indirectly helped ISIS in Syria, by siding with rebels aligned with ISIS in Syria against Asad.
as
does heavily Jewish controlled U.S.A also aligned with ISIS in Syria.

I think Israel is partially responsible for the carnage in Syria too.

You conspiracy theories are funny. Do you realize that I am using my Jewish brain now to control you. Stop picking your nose!

Conspiracy theories?
Like your pretending that Israeli Jews didn't steal Palestinian land, or pretending that Poland is responsible for the Holocaust?

POLLACK GUILT.

It is Civilized. Gaza and the West Bank are disasters as are all mostly Muslim countries. FACT.

Name one mostly Muslim nation (60%+) that is not either a social, economic or military disaster. Just one. There are 50+. Surely you can name one. Syria doesn't fire into crowds? Turkey? Iran? Saudis? LOL. What planet are you on?

Israel's grotesque as well as Syria, Iran actually looks good in comparison to those genocidal maniacs.

But, keep in mind Israel indirectly helped ISIS in Syria, by siding with rebels aligned with ISIS in Syria against Asad.
as

You conspiracy theories are funny. Do you realize that I am using my Jewish brain now to control you. Stop picking your nose!

Conspiracy theories?
Like your pretending that Israeli Jews didn't steal Palestinian land, or pretending that Poland is responsible for the Holocaust?

Conquest is not theft. I didn't say responsible, I said they didn't exactly not help. You still have not answered my question.

as

Conspiracy theories?

Conquest is not theft. I didn't say responsible, I said they didn't exactly not help. You still have not answered my question.

So, I guess Nazis didn't steal nothing, they were conequerors.

Now, THAT is funny! Germany made the Jews literally dig their graves before shooting them, literally hunted down Jews and either shot them or forced them into trucks heading for the concentration Camps, literally stuffed them into boxcars heading for Concentration Camps, experimented on them including cutting them open without using anesthesia and you say they “ learned civilization of peace?”
Ever hear of Joseph Mendel? His “ specialty” was twins. If one died he automatically killed the other. The Germans learned about “ peace” because they were defeated. Comparing the above to Israel? Only a. :asshole: Would make such a claim. Don’t like it because Israel shoots those who are trying to climb the fence, throw Malatov cocktails, etc? Too bad

Obviously I was comparing a more modern, and civilized Germany of the recent years vs a more barbaric, and uncivilized Israel of the recent years.

Obviously you are stupid. Germany was forced into being civilized. Don’t like it because Israel kills those who try to break the barriers and get in with their rioting , Weapons, rocks, etc? NTOUGH SHIT !

When is Israel going to be forced to be civilized?

Typical Moronic Pollack response. Provides a link where Israelis shot during that “ peaceful “ demonstration” that was anything but peaceful

One-fifth of the Polish population perished during World War II, half of them were 3,000,000 Polish Jews murdered in The Holocaust, constituting 90% of Polish Jewry. Although the Holocaust occurred largely in German-occupied Poland, there was little collaboration with the Nazis by its citizens.

You people were almost as bad as the Nazis in WWII. Luckily my ancestors set you straight. You must have slipped through the cracks.

Why are Jews such dumb-asses, something's not right with your people, if almost none of you can tell that Nazi Germany killed Poland's Jews most of the time.

You just said that 16 mil. of us control the world of 7 bil plus but now we are stupid and not right? Which one is it? LOL. Make up your mind.
Don’t confuse the delivery boy.

A.) This subject is about Jews stealing Palestinian land, which is a fact.

B.) This is off topic, I'd give an appropriate response, but I'd risk getting banned for being off topic.

No no it is on topic. Jews conquered them and stole nothing. The point is there is not one mostly Muslim nation that is not an economic, social or military disaster. Hence the ME NEEDS Israel. By leaving Gaza alone, Israel is proving the point that when left to their own devices these Muslim occupants just self destruct. WE ARE ON TOPIC. Stop making stupid and cowardly excuses.

One-fifth of the Polish population perished during World War II, half of them were 3,000,000 Polish Jews murdered in The Holocaust, constituting 90% of Polish Jewry. Although the Holocaust occurred largely in German-occupied Poland, there was little collaboration with the Nazis by its citizens.

You people were almost as bad as the Nazis in WWII. Luckily my ancestors set you straight. You must have slipped through the cracks.

Why are Jews such dumb-asses, something's not right with your people, if almost none of you can tell that Nazi Germany killed Poland's Jews most of the time.

You just said that 16 mil. of us control the world of 7 bil plus but now we are stupid and not right? Which one is it? LOL. Make up your mind.

B.) This is off topic, I'd give an appropriate response, but I'd risk getting banned for being off topic.

No no it is on topic. Jews conquered them and stole nothing. The point is there is not one mostly Muslim nation that is not an economic, social or military disaster. Hence the ME NEEDS Israel. By leaving Gaza alone, Israel is proving the point that when left to their own devices these Muslim occupants just self destruct. WE ARE ON TOPIC. Stop making stupid and cowardly excuses.

So, why all the screeching when Russia conquered Crimea which is majority Russian, but not when Israel conquered Palestine which is majority Palestinian, huh?

Because you, and your ilk are trash.

as

Conspiracy theories?

So, I guess Nazis didn't steal nothing, they were conequerors.

They certainly conquered a large portion of Europe until the allies sent them packing. They did not steal anything, correct. If I break into your house and take your watch, it is theft. If I walk into your house, punch you in the face, take it over and make you my slave, that is conquest. See the difference?

So, why all the screeching when Russia conquered Crimea which is majority Russian, but not when Israel conquered Palestine which is majority Palestinian, huh?

Because you, and your ilk are trash.

When did I screech about that? Show me the post.

One-fifth of the Polish population perished during World War II, half of them were 3,000,000 Polish Jews murdered in The Holocaust, constituting 90% of Polish Jewry. Although the Holocaust occurred largely in German-occupied Poland, there was collaboration with the Nazis by its citizens.

Slime always slips through

Obviously I was comparing a more modern, and civilized Germany of the recent years vs a more barbaric, and uncivilized Israel of the recent years.

Obviously you are stupid. Germany was forced into being civilized. Don’t like it because Israel kills those who try to break the barriers and get in with their rioting , Weapons, rocks, etc? NTOUGH SHIT !

Typical Moronic Pollack response. Provides a link where Israelis shot during that “ peaceful “ demonstration” that was anything but peaceful

If the U.S.A were to behave like Israel, when Black Lives Matter rioted, they'd start shooting into the Black crowds injuring 1,000's of them.

Guess who would be first in line to cry about the injustice? F*cking Jews.

The above was answered Moron. The W. Bank, E. Jerusalem and Gaza were part of Countries that initiated the 67 War.

If the U.S.A were to behave like Israel, when Black Lives Matter rioted, they'd start shooting into the Black crowds injuring 1,000's of them.

BLM was firing rockets? Really? LOL Also BLM are US citizens. If Mexico fired rockets into the US, what do you think would happen to Mexico? LOL.

The above was answered Moron. The W. Bank, E. Jerusalem and Gaza were part of Countries that initiated the 67 War.

If Jews don't understand that stealing people's lands, will make them hate you, and fight back 9 times out of 10, I'm so sorry, you Jews haven't learned a damn thing, such a stupid people from my experiences.

Fucking Pollack is unable to discern the difference between shooting those who incite Violence at the Border vs. just going around shooting people. Typical of Pollack Mentality

If Jews don't understand that stealing people's lands, will make them hate you, and fight back 9 times out of 10, I'm so sorry, you Jews haven't learned a damn thing, such a stupid people from my experiences.

So now you cannot read? Answer my question or are you a coward, like your people were in WWII? Step up.

Fucking Pollack is unable to discern the difference between shooting those who incite Violence at the Border vs. just going around shooting people. Typical of Pollack Mentality
There is a solution for NotSober...stop responding.
Idiot will disappear for a few weeks.

BLM was firing rockets? Really? LOL Also BLM are US citizens. If Mexico fired rockets into the US, what do you think would happen to Mexico? LOL.

Prove that the incident earlier this year with Israel shooting into crowd has rockets involved?

I've read it was rock throwers, which made Israel use terrorist brute force, of shooting into crowds of civilians where over 1,000 Palestinians were injured.

If you weren’t so stupid you would know that Anti Semetic Muslim Hate has been around since Mohammed. You are just upset because the Jewish people in the barn were rescued from the fire your Grandfather set

Prove that the incident earlier this year with Israel shooting into crowd has rockets involved?

I've read it was rock throwers, which made Israel use terrorist brute force, of shooting into crowds of civilians where over 1,000 Palestinians were injured.

Are you saying Hamas never fires rockets? Are you seriously that stupid? Last chance to answer my question or I go all Azog on you and make you cry.

Because 1,000 years of being murdered in Europe worked out real well.

Forum List

Back