Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

LMAO. Then take the land back. Stop whining like a baby. No wonder Hitler conquered Poland without much resistance. What a bunch of wimps.

You think might is right, but then cry about might is right Nazis consistently, I guess might is right, and only right when Jews (Israelis) are winning.

Cry? My ancestors took losses but eventually conquered the A holes. I am so proud. Saved your sorry ass country too. Without the USSR, we are all speaking German now. Go see "Enemy at the Gates". Watch one of my ancestors kick ass!

If you're just a "Soviet Russian" what right do you have to Israel in the Mid-East?

More hypocrisy on display, a quite common hypocrisy from my experiences with your kind, indeed.

My ancestors are Soviet Russians. I am an American, like you. Except I am better because.

#1) I don't have inferior Polish heritage
#2) I don't live in NY and Yankees country.

My kind is superior to your kind. Why can you not understand this?

If Jews like you are just normal Russians, why do they deserve Israel, exactly?

By your logic, you're insulting Polish Jews who live in New York.

Why do you not understand this?

As an entire people they are DUMB. Why do you not understand this?

You think might is right, but then cry about might is right Nazis consistently, I guess might is right, and only right when Jews (Israelis) are winning.

Cry? My ancestors took losses but eventually conquered the A holes. I am so proud. Saved your sorry ass country too. Without the USSR, we are all speaking German now. Go see "Enemy at the Gates". Watch one of my ancestors kick ass!

If you're just a "Soviet Russian" what right do you have to Israel in the Mid-East?

More hypocrisy on display, a quite common hypocrisy from my experiences with your kind, indeed.

My ancestors are Soviet Russians. I am an American, like you. Except I am better because.

Because I am Russian and therefore better than you. Why do you think there are so many jokes about you and yours?

Come on man. Accept your inferiority.

He is too stupid to do so.

Hi
Jews have lived on that land for thousands of years

History of ancient Israel and Judah - Wikipedia

Jews bought much of the land in Palestine

Jewish land purchase in Palestine - Wikipedia

Did Israel Evict The Palestinians? Arab sources say NO

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/e59f7fc2284914da
Well, let's look at the facts. By 1947 the Jews were only able to purchase about 7% of Palestine. A year later Israel had military control of 78%. Was that land purchased? Was it ceded in a peace agreement?

How did that happen?

Geee.... Maybe it had to do with the 1948 War the Arabs initiated
Irrelevant, Israel cannot win Palestinian land from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, or Lebanon.

Nice deflection though.

They initiated War with Israel and Israel won and with just cause took land they had claim to.
Nice deflection though

Europe was looking for a place to dump the Jews and this was the place.

Bull. Britain tried to stop Jews going there.

That comment is actually pathetic. Europe’s Anti Semitism didn’t change even after the Holocaust yet you claim Britain tried to stop the Jews??? :asshole:

But, the Jews anti-Goyim attitudes did change?
Oh, right, they began killing Goyim in the name of Israel, after killing Goyim in the name of Soviets.

When all is said, and done, Germany has learned civilization of peace, and Israel still shoots into crowds like fanatic terrorists.

Now, THAT is funny! Germany made the Jews literally dig their graves before shooting them, literally hunted down Jews and either shot them or forced them into trucks heading for the concentration Camps, literally stuffed them into boxcars heading for Concentration Camps, experimented on them including cutting them open without using anesthesia and you say they “ learned civilization of peace?”
Ever hear of Joseph Mendel? His “ specialty” was twins. If one died he automatically killed the other. The Germans learned about “ peace” because they were defeated. Comparing the above to Israel? Only a. :asshole: Would make such a claim. Don’t like it because Israel shoots those who are trying to climb the fence, throw Malatov cocktails, etc? Too bad

Obviously I was comparing a more modern, and civilized Germany of the recent years vs a more barbaric, and uncivilized Israel of the recent years.

Obviously you are stupid. Germany was forced into being civilized. Don’t like it because Israel kills those who try to break the barriers and get in with their rioting , Weapons, rocks, etc? NTOUGH SHIT !

LMAO. Then take the land back. Stop whining like a baby. No wonder Hitler conquered Poland without much resistance. What a bunch of wimps.

You’re not superior to anybody ; not even Rodents. Pollacks are dumb

Israel is dumb then, Israel has lower IQ scores, lower PISA scores, lower literacy rates etc. vs Poland.

Who said I was Russian, you Moron?Why do Palestinians deserve “ Palestine?” Please tell us who doesn’t have their own Country that they can trace back their heritage to. You don’t see anything wrong with over 30 Arab/Muslim Countries not being concerned with this issue but Israel should be if it were true? A typical Moronic Response.

Because Palestinians lived there for 100's of years before almost any of those Jewish immigrants from Europe stole their land, that's why.

Why can't you even have decency to admit your Jews stole Israel, is that so hard to admit?

Yes, Jewish people they are DUMB, if they think they're just White European peoples who have the right to steal Palestine from the Palestinian Semites.

Hi
Jews have lived on that land for thousands of years

History of ancient Israel and Judah - Wikipedia

Jewish land purchase in Palestine - Wikipedia

Did Israel Evict The Palestinians? Arab sources say NO

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/e59f7fc2284914da
Well, let's look at the facts. By 1947 the Jews were only able to purchase about 7% of Palestine. A year later Israel had military control of 78%. Was that land purchased? Was it ceded in a peace agreement?

How did that happen?

Geee.... Maybe it had to do with the 1948 War the Arabs initiated
Irrelevant, Israel cannot win Palestinian land from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, or Lebanon.

Nice deflection though.

They initiated War with Israel and Israel won and with just cause took land they had claim to.
Nice deflection though
They who and who won?

Israel is dumb then, Israel has lower IQ scores, lower PISA scores, lower literacy rates etc. vs Poland.
says the gardener.

Europe was looking for a place to dump the Jews and this was the place.

That comment is actually pathetic. Europe’s Anti Semitism didn’t change even after the Holocaust yet you claim Britain tried to stop the Jews??? :asshole:

Oh, right, they began killing Goyim in the name of Israel, after killing Goyim in the name of Soviets.

When all is said, and done, Germany has learned civilization of peace, and Israel still shoots into crowds like fanatic terrorists.

Now, THAT is funny! Germany made the Jews literally dig their graves before shooting them, literally hunted down Jews and either shot them or forced them into trucks heading for the concentration Camps, literally stuffed them into boxcars heading for Concentration Camps, experimented on them including cutting them open without using anesthesia and you say they “ learned civilization of peace?”
Ever hear of Joseph Mendel? His “ specialty” was twins. If one died he automatically killed the other. The Germans learned about “ peace” because they were defeated. Comparing the above to Israel? Only a. :asshole: Would make such a claim. Don’t like it because Israel shoots those who are trying to climb the fence, throw Malatov cocktails, etc? Too bad

Obviously I was comparing a more modern, and civilized Germany of the recent years vs a more barbaric, and uncivilized Israel of the recent years.

Obviously you are stupid. Germany was forced into being civilized. Don’t like it because Israel kills those who try to break the barriers and get in with their rioting , Weapons, rocks, etc? NTOUGH SHIT !

Comics don't count.

Yes, Jewish people they are DUMB, if they think they're just White European peoples who have the right to steal Palestine from the Palestinian Semites.

Should you not learn history before spouting off about it?

When is Israel going to be forced to be civilized?

He is a special kind of hater.

You constantly mock Poles without fact, and I merely use facts upon Jews, and Israel, and I'm the hater?

What a bunch of crap, you are a hater.

What facts? You have only given opinions. In Russia, Poland was the butt of many jokes. How do you get a one armed Polish dude out of a tree? Waive.

I don’t live in Israel. When did I say I did?

You think of Jews as just White people, like Russians, and then think Jews somehow deserve Palestine, and can't get why people think you're Israel is scum.

How do you know how I think? Palestine was given their land. Trans Jordan. It was never enough. Jews let them have their own piece of land. Gaza. It is a disaster. Can you name one mostly Muslim (60%+) nation that is either not a social, economic or military disaster? Just one?

Should you not learn history before spouting off about it?

You claim Jews are just White Europeans, then they clearly have no right to Israel.

Such an obnoxious tribe.

Forum List

Back