Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

You just said that 16 mil. of us control the world of 7 bil plus but now we are stupid and not right? Which one is it? LOL. Make up your mind.
Don’t confuse the delivery boy.

A.) This subject is about Jews stealing Palestinian land, which is a fact.

B.) This is off topic, I'd give an appropriate response, but I'd risk getting banned for being off topic.

The above was answered Moron. The W. Bank, E. Jerusalem and Gaza were part of Countries that initiated the 67 War.

If Jews don't understand that stealing people's lands, will make them hate you, and fight back 9 times out of 10, I'm so sorry, you Jews haven't learned a damn thing, such a stupid people from my experiences.

If you weren’t so stupid you would know that Anti Semetic Muslim Hate has been around since Mohammed. You are just upset because the Jewish people in the barn were rescued from the fire your Grandfather set
NotSober is a loser.

You just said that 16 mil. of us control the world of 7 bil plus but now we are stupid and not right? Which one is it? LOL. Make up your mind.

B.) This is off topic, I'd give an appropriate response, but I'd risk getting banned for being off topic.

The above was answered Moron. The W. Bank, E. Jerusalem and Gaza were part of Countries that initiated the 67 War.

If Jews don't understand that stealing people's lands, will make them hate you, and fight back 9 times out of 10, I'm so sorry, you Jews haven't learned a damn thing, such a stupid people from my experiences.

So now you cannot read? Answer my question or are you a coward, like your people were in WWII? Step up.

If I were to go so off topic over, and over again I'd be banned.

But, when Jews do it here, it's always Kosher.

You obviously can't stick to the subject on hand, that Israel has stole Palestinian lands.

The biggest cowards in WW2 were the Jewish Nazi collaborators.

Civilized societies don't shoot into crowds injuring 1,000's like Israel has.

Typical Moronic Pollack response. Provides a link where Israelis shot during that “ peaceful “ demonstration” that was anything but peaceful

If the U.S.A were to behave like Israel, when Black Lives Matter rioted, they'd start shooting into the Black crowds injuring 1,000's of them.

Guess who would be first in line to cry about the injustice? F*cking Jews.

BLM was firing rockets? Really? LOL Also BLM are US citizens. If Mexico fired rockets into the US, what do you think would happen to Mexico? LOL.

Prove that the incident earlier this year with Israel shooting into crowd has rockets involved?

I've read it was rock throwers, which made Israel use terrorist brute force, of shooting into crowds of civilians where over 1,000 Palestinians were injured.

Are you saying Hamas never fires rockets? Are you seriously that stupid? Last chance to answer my question or I go all Azog on you and make you cry.

No, I'm asking for proof of Hamas firing rockets in that situation?

I'll be waiting for your appropriate response.

When is Israel going to be forced to be civilized?

It is Civilized. Gaza and the West Bank are disasters as are all mostly Muslim countries. FACT.

Typical Moronic Pollack response. Provides a link where Israelis shot during that “ peaceful “ demonstration” that was anything but peaceful

If the U.S.A were to behave like Israel, when Black Lives Matter rioted, they'd start shooting into the Black crowds injuring 1,000's of them.

Fucking Pollack is unable to discern the difference between shooting those who incite Violence at the Border vs. just going around shooting people. Typical of Pollack Mentality

You don't shoot live fire maiming 1,000's of people, just because a few people throw rocks, WTF is wrong with you savage Zionists?

So now you cannot read? Answer my question or are you a coward, like your people were in WWII? Step up.

You obviously can't stick to the subject on hand, that Israel has stole Palestinian lands.

“ Palestine” didn’t exist Moron. You made claims that the Jewish people “ stole” Gaza, W. bank and E. Jerusalem and when that was shot down you went to another lie. It wasn’t the Jews; It was the Fuckin Pollacks

It is Civilized. Gaza and the West Bank are disasters as are all mostly Muslim countries. FACT.

Fucking Pollack is unable to discern the difference between shooting those who incite Violence at the Border vs. just going around shooting people. Typical of Pollack Mentality

You don't shoot live fire maiming 1,000's of people, just because a few people throw rocks, WTF is wrong with you savage Zionists?
Let’s meet and I’ll throw rocks at you and let’s see how you react.
Feel stupid yet?

They did more then throw Rocks you Savage Pollack Trying to tear down fences, throw Malatov Cocktails is just a start Your kind know all about being Savages

Feel stupid yet?

Israel is unique, and famous for it's brutal force

Rioters in the West have thrown all kinds of stuff, burned all kinds of stuff, looted all kinds of stuff in the U.S.A, France, the UK etc. etc. and I've never heard about 1,000's of people being injured in response by the Gestapo (Israel)

They did more then throw Rocks you Savage Pollack Trying to tear down fences, throw Malatov Cocktails is just a start Your kind know all about being Savages

Never heard of water cannons?
That's what the civilized West use, unfortunately Israel is a backwards, violent, barbaric, and savage state.

“ Palestine” didn’t exist Moron. You made claims that the Jewish people “ stole” Gaza, W. bank and E. Jerusalem and when that was shot down you went to another lie. It wasn’t the Jews; It was the Fuckin Pollacks

The Jewish Virtual Library admits demographically, absolutely Jews displaced, and stole from the Palestinian majority.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

So when you lose the argument you whine? I explained to you that we are on topic. Do you not understand English?

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

The Jewish Virtual Library admits demographically, absolutely Jews displaced, and stole from the Palestinian majority.

Conquest is not theft. You're dumb.

Feel stupid yet?

Rioters in the West have thrown all kinds of stuff, burned all kinds of stuff, looted all kinds of stuff in the U.S.A, France, the UK etc. etc. and I've never heard about 1,000's of people being injured in response by the Gestapo (Israel)

Unique and savage? Ladies and Gentlemen meet Syria, Iraq and Turkey .... pillars of peace. Dude, you're making yourself sound stupid. Just STFU.

So when you lose the argument you whine? I explained to you that we are on topic. Do you not understand English?

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

You've lost the argument, you're desperately going off topic, and mocking Polish people in response, because you simply can't argue the facts.

Such arrogant, and ignorant twits, I have little regard for ZioNAZIS, and their imperial oppressive brutality against Palestine.

Feel stupid yet?

Israelis have

Feel stupid yet?

Tell us what Israel has looted in the U.S. They have looted in Europe? Had no idea they had that much power. Links please. They will not be provided because you are a Pollack

Feel stupid yet?

Unique and savage? Ladies and Gentlemen meet Syria, Iraq and Turkey .... pillars of peace. Dude, you're making yourself sound stupid. Just STFU.

Hungary had Muslim wanna-be refugees throw things, and try to tear down the fence.

Hungary used water-cannons.

How many killed there, eh?

Why Israel can't join the civilized World is beyond me,

Israel is a brutal savage state, plain, and simple.

Feel stupid yet?

Israelis have

Feel stupid yet?

Tell us what Israel has looted in the U.S. They have looted in Europe? Had no idea they had that much power. Links please. They will not be provided because you are a Pollack

I said rioters, I didn't say Israeli rioters, now did I?

I'm just pointing out, riots happen all over the civilized West, and they don't shoot live-fire in the crowd injuring 1,000 people, like brutal, barbaric, Israel does.

How come? Why is Israel so backwards?

Conquest is not theft. You're dumb.

Conquest is theft, and Jews were the first in line to cry about European colonialism, now all of a sudden when Jews do the same, now it's good, might is right, Israel's looting, and shooting is great.

Feel stupid yet?

Feel stupid yet?

When will we be like You civilized Europeans...:fu:

Forum List

Back