Is it OK to hate Israel based on what American Jews, among others, have done to America?

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by José, Aug 9, 2018.

1. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +513
    I've read a few posts and threads by posters like William Joyce, Odium and many other white nationalists and I have to say they're all funny, fascinating characters at the same time as far as their thoughts on Israel's existence is concerned...

They harbor a strong resentment towards the american jewish community for the crucial role they played in the long-term process of destruction of the white majority in the United States after World Warl II.

Here's a recent thread by Odium:

First of all... he got it right about the american jewish involvement.

Don't blame people like Joyce, Odium for your own lack of knowledge of the history of America's immigration laws in the 20th century.

They're just stating the historical facts although they have a tendency to unfairly put 100% of the blame on the american jewish community, conveniently "forgeting" to blame other actors who participated in those events like, for example, the US white political establishment in the 50's and 60's (Congress, the Kennedy family, Lyndon Johnson) as well as the prevailent political climate in the West just after WWII.

That's why I said in the title "American Jews, among others,".

There's an enormous amount of gentiles to be blamed too.

But the real problem regarding Israel, starts, at least in my view, when white nationalists like them apparently allow their justified resentment towards the american jewish community to influence their views on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

A "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of logic.

Take a look at what Joyce once said about the IP conflict:

"I'd have no problem with Jews being 10 times more racist towards the palestinians than they already are if they stopped objecting to whites doing the same in America!!"

I believe this is a wrong approach to the conflict....

The state of Israel and the destruction of America's racial composition are two completely separated, unrelated issues.... except for the "minor" fact that both historical events aim at creating a safer world for the jewish people and other racial minorities.

I know this is extremely hard to do when you are angry at the things a given group of people have done to your country but this is how I think everybody should position themselves on the right of Israel to exist:

SUPPORT THE EXISTENCE OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL AS IF JEWS DIDN'T WANT TO TURN AMERICA INTO A WHITE MINORITY COUNTRY.

or

CONDEMN THE EXISTENCE OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL AS IF JEWS DIDN'T WANT TO TURN AMERICA INTO A WHITE MINORITY COUNTRY.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Hollie

Hollie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,064
    You’re certainly free to hate Joooos for whatever reason you prefer.

Maybe you can cut and paste some YouTube videos?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 4
  3. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +513
    I believe everything in the world should be evaluated and judged in a fair manner.

Even a nasty, genocidal supremacist state like Nazi Germany does not deserve to be blamed for the genocide of native americans perpetrated by all american nations just because Germans were also european white christians.

Similarly, Israel does not deserve to be condemned for what the american jewish community, in general, and jewish american Congressman, Emmanuel Celler, in particular, did.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  4. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,869
    Here's a number of reason's not to hate Israelis.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ILOVEISRAEL

ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,020
    I think this post is actually quite funny! You are right about mentioning Kennedy, Johnson and other politicians, something that Odium deliberately ignores.
    The vast majority of those who support illegal immigration are not Jewish. Just today on the news they showed the mayor of Philadelphia dancing because a judge ruled he could legally protect them and do not have to turn them in to ISIS . His name is Jim Kenny . Don’t think he’s Jewish. On the news it shows people protesting against the Gov’t to stop illegal immigrants. Apparently you are too stupid and full of hate to understand this.
    Regarding the Israeli “ hate” for the Palestinians Anti Semetic Hate for the Hewish people goes back to more then 2500 years. You are too stupid to know the difference :asshole:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  6. ILOVEISRAEL

ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,020
    I have been to Israel And those girls are beautiful!!!!!

7. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +513
    White nationalists correctly accuse the jewish american community of lobbying for the destruction of America's white majority, "forgetting" the crucial role played by 100% ANGLO-SAXON american president who signed the 1965 Immigration Act (Lyndon Baines Johnson) and the OVERWHELMINGLY ANGLO-SAXON US Congress that approved the law.

You correctly accuse the anglo-saxon US politicians of 50 years ago for their involvement in this national tragedy, this crime against the United States but also "forgets" to blame jewish-american congressman Emmanuel Celler, continuously elected by the jewish vote of New York, who spent almost 50 years in Congress trying to change US immigration laws and finally succeeded in 1965 by authoring the infamous piece of legislation that bears his name, the Hart-Celler Act.

In other words, you're committing the very same mistake you accuse white nationalists of making... only in the opposite direction. :biggrin:

8. Indeependent

Indeependent Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,316
    I’m proud that one Jew can manipulate 7 billion non-Jews.
    We Jews are way kewl!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ILOVEISRAEL

ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,020
    Mazel Tov..,,, So you managed to find the name of a Jewish Congressman. So what? That still doesn’t change the fact that the vast majority were Christian.
    What is even more of a threat now is illegal immigration; something I mentioned in my prior post but of course ignored. Provide threads that the majority of politicians who support illegal immigration and sanctuary cities are Jewish and those who are protesting illegal immigration crackdown are Jewish. You can’t because it’s not true. Take your Hate and :fu:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. ILOVEISRAEL

ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,020
    I keep telling my Christian Friends that we are THE CHOSEN PEOPLE but they don’t believe me! Now they will. :bow3::bow2::bowdown:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1