Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

That comment is actually pathetic. Europe’s Anti Semitism didn’t change even after the Holocaust yet you claim Britain tried to stop the Jews??? :asshole:

But, the Jews anti-Goyim attitudes did change?
Oh, right, they began killing Goyim in the name of Israel, after killing Goyim in the name of Soviets.

When all is said, and done, Germany has learned civilization of peace, and Israel still shoots into crowds like fanatic terrorists.

Now, THAT is funny! Germany made the Jews literally dig their graves before shooting them, literally hunted down Jews and either shot them or forced them into trucks heading for the concentration Camps, literally stuffed them into boxcars heading for Concentration Camps, experimented on them including cutting them open without using anesthesia and you say they “ learned civilization of peace?”
Ever hear of Joseph Mendel? His “ specialty” was twins. If one died he automatically killed the other. The Germans learned about “ peace” because they were defeated. Comparing the above to Israel? Only a. :asshole: Would make such a claim. Don’t like it because Israel shoots those who are trying to climb the fence, throw Malatov cocktails, etc? Too bad

Obviously I was comparing a more modern, and civilized Germany of the recent years vs a more barbaric, and uncivilized Israel of the recent years.

Obviously you are stupid. Germany was forced into being civilized. Don’t like it because Israel kills those who try to break the barriers and get in with their rioting , Weapons, rocks, etc? NTOUGH SHIT !

When is Israel going to be forced to be civilized?

It is Civilized. Gaza and the West Bank are disasters as are all mostly Muslim countries. FACT.

My ancestors are Soviet Russians. I am an American, like you. Except I am better because.

#1) I don't have inferior Polish heritage
#2) I don't live in NY and Yankees country.

My kind is superior to your kind. Why can you not understand this?

If Jews like you are just normal Russians, why do they deserve Israel, exactly?

By your logic, you're insulting Polish Jews who live in New York.

Why do you not understand this?

As an entire people they are DUMB. Why do you not understand this?

Yes, Jewish people they are DUMB, if they think they're just White European peoples who have the right to steal Palestine from the Palestinian Semites.

Should you not learn history before spouting off about it?

You claim Jews are just White Europeans, then they clearly have no right to Israel.

Such an obnoxious tribe.
Seems to me Jew Hating Penis Brain had a bad morning.

My ancestors are Soviet Russians. I am an American, like you. Except I am better because.

#1) I don't have inferior Polish heritage
#2) I don't live in NY and Yankees country.

My kind is superior to your kind. Why can you not understand this?

Yes, Jewish people they are DUMB, if they think they're just White European peoples who have the right to steal Palestine from the Palestinian Semites.

You claim Jews are just White Europeans, then they clearly have no right to Israel.

Such an obnoxious tribe.

Find where I made that claim. Some Jews are from Europe. Most are from the ME that live in Israel. I have told you 100x. Might makes right. This is why Poland is never right.

He is a special kind of hater.

You constantly mock Poles without fact, and I merely use facts upon Jews, and Israel, and I'm the hater?

What a bunch of crap, you are a hater.

What facts? You have only given opinions. In Russia, Poland was the butt of many jokes. How do you get a one armed Polish dude out of a tree? Waive.

What does your prejudices against Polish people, have to do with Jews stealing Palestinian land the topic of the subject?

Such a desperate, and dumb people, no wonder why everyone despises Jews everywhere they go.

You constantly mock Poles without fact, and I merely use facts upon Jews, and Israel, and I'm the hater?

What facts? You have only given opinions. In Russia, Poland was the butt of many jokes. How do you get a one armed Polish dude out of a tree? Waive.

What does your prejudices against Polish people, have to do with Jews stealing Palestinian land the topic of the subject?

Such a desperate, and dumb people, no wonder why everyone despises Jews everywhere they go.

I am not prejudiced. I just like mocking you. I asked you a simple question. Now answer it.

Nobody cares about Poland any more or less than any other country.

Nobody cares about Poland any more or less than any other country.

Exactly.

upload_2018-8-14_9-13-48.png

Such an obnoxious tribe.

Find where I made that claim. Some Jews are from Europe. Most are from the ME that live in Israel. I have told you 100x. Might makes right. This is why Poland is never right.

Most Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi Jews who long centered largely in Poland, and Sephardi Jews who centered in Spain before the Inquisition.

They are largely European Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews in Israel - Wikipedia

They number 2.8 million (full or partial Ashkenazi Jewish descent)[1][2] and constitute one of the largest Jewish ethnic divisions in Israel, in line with Mizrahi Jews and Sephardi Jews.

Such an obnoxious tribe.

Most Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi Jews who long centered largely in Poland, and Sephardi Jews who centered in Spain before the Inquisition.

hey number 2.8 million (full or partial Ashkenazi Jewish descent)[1][2] and constitute one of the largest Jewish ethnic divisions in Israel, in line with Mizrahi Jews and Sephardi Jews.
I have 4% Israel DNA ancestry.

Such an obnoxious tribe.

hey number 2.8 million (full or partial Ashkenazi Jewish descent)[1][2] and constitute one of the largest Jewish ethnic divisions in Israel, in line with Mizrahi Jews and Sephardi Jews.

And? How long have they lived there? Most Americans are immigrants. Are you going to answer my question or do I have to ask it in Polish?

But, the Jews anti-Goyim attitudes did change?
Oh, right, they began killing Goyim in the name of Israel, after killing Goyim in the name of Soviets.

When all is said, and done, Germany has learned civilization of peace, and Israel still shoots into crowds like fanatic terrorists.

Now, THAT is funny! Germany made the Jews literally dig their graves before shooting them, literally hunted down Jews and either shot them or forced them into trucks heading for the concentration Camps, literally stuffed them into boxcars heading for Concentration Camps, experimented on them including cutting them open without using anesthesia and you say they “ learned civilization of peace?”
Ever hear of Joseph Mendel? His “ specialty” was twins. If one died he automatically killed the other. The Germans learned about “ peace” because they were defeated. Comparing the above to Israel? Only a. :asshole: Would make such a claim. Don’t like it because Israel shoots those who are trying to climb the fence, throw Malatov cocktails, etc? Too bad

Obviously I was comparing a more modern, and civilized Germany of the recent years vs a more barbaric, and uncivilized Israel of the recent years.

Obviously you are stupid. Germany was forced into being civilized. Don’t like it because Israel kills those who try to break the barriers and get in with their rioting , Weapons, rocks, etc? NTOUGH SHIT !

It is Civilized. Gaza and the West Bank are disasters as are all mostly Muslim countries. FACT.

Civilized societies don't shoot into crowds injuring 1,000's like Israel has.

Name one mostly Muslim nation (60%+) that is not either a social, economic or military disaster. Just one. There are 50+. Surely you can name one. Syria doesn't fire into crowds? Turkey? Iran? Saudis? LOL. What planet are you on?

One-fifth of the Polish population perished during World War II, half of them were 3,000,000 Polish Jews murdered in The Holocaust, constituting 90% of Polish Jewry. Although the Holocaust occurred largely in German-occupied Poland, there was collaboration with the Nazis by its citizens.

You people were almost as bad as the Nazis in WWII. Luckily my ancestors set you straight. You must have slipped through the cracks.

Name one mostly Muslim nation (60%+) that is not either a social, economic or military disaster. Just one. There are 50+. Surely you can name one. Syria doesn't fire into crowds? Turkey? Iran? Saudis? LOL. What planet are you on?

Israel's grotesque as well as Syria, Iran actually looks good in comparison to those genocidal maniacs.

But, keep in mind Israel indirectly helped ISIS in Syria, by siding with rebels aligned with ISIS in Syria against Asad.
as
does heavily Jewish controlled U.S.A also aligned with ISIS in Syria.

I think Israel is partially responsible for the carnage in Syria too.

One-fifth of the Polish population perished during World War II, half of them were 3,000,000 Polish Jews murdered in The Holocaust, constituting 90% of Polish Jewry. Although the Holocaust occurred largely in German-occupied Poland, there was little collaboration with the Nazis by its citizens.

You people were almost as bad as the Nazis in WWII. Luckily my ancestors set you straight. You must have slipped through the cracks.

Why are Jews such dumb-asses, something's not right with your people, if almost none of you can tell that Nazi Germany killed Poland's Jews most of the time.

Israel's grotesque as well as Syria, Iran actually looks good in comparison to those genocidal maniacs.

But, keep in mind Israel indirectly helped ISIS in Syria, by siding with rebels aligned with ISIS in Syria against Asad.
as

You conspiracy theories are funny. Do you realize that I am using my Jewish brain now to control you. Stop picking your nose!

One-fifth of the Polish population perished during World War II, half of them were 3,000,000 Polish Jews murdered in The Holocaust, constituting 90% of Polish Jewry. Although the Holocaust occurred largely in German-occupied Poland, there was little collaboration with the Nazis by its citizens.

Why are Jews such dumb-asses, something's not right with your people, if almost none of you can tell that Nazi Germany killed Poland's Jews most of the time.

You just said that 16 mil. of us control the world of 7 bil plus but now we are stupid and not right? Which one is it? LOL. Make up your mind.

as

You conspiracy theories are funny. Do you realize that I am using my Jewish brain now to control you. Stop picking your nose!

Conspiracy theories?
Like your pretending that Israeli Jews didn't steal Palestinian land, or pretending that Poland is responsible for the Holocaust?

You just said that 16 mil. of us control the world of 7 bil plus but now we are stupid and not right? Which one is it? LOL. Make up your mind.
Don’t confuse the delivery boy.

Don’t confuse the delivery boy.

A.) This subject is about Jews stealing Palestinian land, which is a fact.

B.) This is off topic, I'd give an appropriate response, but I'd risk getting banned for being off topic.

Forum List

Back