Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

If the U.S.A were to behave like Israel, when Black Lives Matter rioted, they'd start shooting into the Black crowds injuring 1,000's of them.

Guess who would be first in line to cry about the injustice? F*cking Jews.

Fucking Pollack is unable to discern the difference between shooting those who incite Violence at the Border vs. just going around shooting people. Typical of Pollack Mentality

You don't shoot live fire maiming 1,000's of people, just because a few people throw rocks, WTF is wrong with you savage Zionists?
Let’s meet and I’ll throw rocks at you and let’s see how you react.
Feel stupid yet?

Israel is unique, and famous for it's brutal force

Rioters in the West have thrown all kinds of stuff, burned all kinds of stuff, looted all kinds of stuff in the U.S.A, France, the UK etc. etc. and I've never heard about 1,000's of people being injured in response by the Gestapo (Israel)

If the U.S.A were to behave like Israel, when Black Lives Matter rioted, they'd start shooting into the Black crowds injuring 1,000's of them.

Guess who would be first in line to cry about the injustice? F*cking Jews.

Fucking Pollack is unable to discern the difference between shooting those who incite Violence at the Border vs. just going around shooting people. Typical of Pollack Mentality

You don't shoot live fire maiming 1,000's of people, just because a few people throw rocks, WTF is wrong with you savage Zionists?
Let’s meet and I’ll throw rocks at you and let’s see how you react.
Feel stupid yet?

Israel is unique, and famous for it's brutal force

Rioters in the West have thrown all kinds of stuff, burned all kinds of stuff, looted all kinds of stuff in the U.S.A, France, the UK etc. etc. and I've never heard about 1,000's of people being injured in response by the Gestapo (Israel)

When will we be like You civilized Europeans...:fu:

How many killed, and maimed there?

The above was answered Moron. The W. Bank, E. Jerusalem and Gaza were part of Countries that initiated the 67 War.

If Jews don't understand that stealing people's lands, will make them hate you, and fight back 9 times out of 10, I'm so sorry, you Jews haven't learned a damn thing, such a stupid people from my experiences.

So now you cannot read? Answer my question or are you a coward, like your people were in WWII? Step up.

If I were to go so off topic over, and over again I'd be banned.

But, when Jews do it here, it's always Kosher.

You obviously can't stick to the subject on hand, that Israel has stole Palestinian lands.

The biggest cowards in WW2 were the Jewish Nazi collaborators.

So when you lose the argument you whine? I explained to you that we are on topic. Do you not understand English?

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

You've lost the argument, you're desperately going off topic, and mocking Polish people in response, because you simply can't argue the facts.

Such arrogant, and ignorant twits, I have little regard for ZioNAZIS, and their imperial oppressive brutality against Palestine.

You are the one who lost the argument ; moron, You claim Israel stole” Palestinian land” during 1967 which I disproved. You say Israel used “ aggressive force” against the Palestinians which I have also disproved. You are the one who initially brought up the subject of the Polish people, not me. Of course, you do not remember because you are too stupid

If Jews don't understand that stealing people's lands, will make them hate you, and fight back 9 times out of 10, I'm so sorry, you Jews haven't learned a damn thing, such a stupid people from my experiences.

So now you cannot read? Answer my question or are you a coward, like your people were in WWII? Step up.

You obviously can't stick to the subject on hand, that Israel has stole Palestinian lands.

So when you lose the argument you whine? I explained to you that we are on topic. Do you not understand English?

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

You've lost the argument, you're desperately going off topic, and mocking Polish people in response, because you simply can't argue the facts.

Such arrogant, and ignorant twits, I have little regard for ZioNAZIS, and their imperial oppressive brutality against Palestine.

You are the one who lost the argument ; moron, You claim Israel stole” Palestinian land” during 1967 which I disproved. You say Israel used “ aggressive force” against the Palestinians which I have also disproved. You are the one who initially brought up the subject of the Polish people, not me. Of course, you do not remember because you are too stupid

Israel has stole land since it's foundation, they still continue to encroach on Palestinian West Bank lands, building settlements on land that they think they deserve just because they're Jewish Israelis.

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

Israel has stole land since it's foundation, they still continue to encroach on Palestinian West Bank lands, building settlements on land that they think they deserve just because they're Jewish Israelis.

Don’t like it because Israel had kept land that they won in Wars the Arabs initiated? Too bad !

Those Poles should return the land they stole from Russians!

Off topic, what does this have to do with Israel's brutality, and land theft against Palestine?

How many maimed, and killed there?

Russia comes from the Vladimir Suzdal, which became the Duchy of Moscow, they actually expanded significantly into Ukrainian, Belarussian, Lithuanian, and Polish lands, with the help of their German Prussian, and German Austrian"Friends"

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

Don’t like it because Israel had kept land that they won in Wars the Arabs initiated? Too bad !

Why shouldn't Arabs fight back against Israel's land theft, imperialism, and oppression against Arab Palestinians?

Explain that one, exactly?

SobieskiSavedEurope
"Those barbaric Poles should return the land they stole from Russians"...:rolleyes:

Tha
SobieskiSavedEurope
"Those barbaric Poles should return the land they stole from Russians"...:rolleyes:

Thank you!! Those Pollacks are Uncivilized Savages and what his own Culture is he’s trying to throw those traits on to others

Poland's killed basically no one in recent years, unlike barbaric Israel who's killed thousands.

LOL, some of the most brutal gangs were founded by Jews, like the Russian Mafia by Jew Semion Mogilvich, or Murder INC founded by Jew Louis Bulchalter.

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

Why shouldn't Arabs fight back against Israel's land theft, imperialism, and oppression against Arab Palestinians?

Explain that one, exactly?

Such s Moron, The 67 War had nothing to do with the Palestinians You are so stupid you are unable to comprehend the areas you mentioned were part of Egypt and Jordan

The above was answered Moron. The W. Bank, E. Jerusalem and Gaza were part of Countries that initiated the 67 War.

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

How can I lose something that didn't exist. You refuse to read my posts or answer my questions. You just parrot your Jew hate non-stop. That is not a debate. I have told you before, to me its simple. Might makes right. If the Islamists want their land back have them take it. Seems simple and fair.

Off topic, what does this have to do with Israel's brutality, and land theft against Palestine?

Russia comes from the Vladimir Suzdal, which became the Duchy of Moscow, they actually expanded significantly into Ukrainian, Belarussian, Lithuanian, and Polish lands, with the help of their German Prussian, and German Austrian"Friends"

The same way Poland shoots into crowds of peaceful farmers and steals Russian land.

When Poland returns Russian Land, Poles can have a say.
Look at all the territory the Polish brutal regime occupies!

:04: See how easy it is to play Your silly games?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Tha
SobieskiSavedEurope

Thank you!! Those Pollacks are Uncivilized Savages and what his own Culture is he’s trying to throw those traits on to others

Poland's killed basically no one in recent years, unlike barbaric Israel who's killed thousands.

LOL, some of the most brutal gangs were founded by Jews, like the Russian Mafia by Jew Semion Mogilvich, or Murder INC founded by Jew Louis Bulchalter.

Does Poland have an Army? Russia would take it quicker than Crimea if it wanted to.

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

Moron, the W. Bank was part of Jordan who initiated War with Israel

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

To bad, and what are you going to do about it?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Tha
SobieskiSavedEurope

Does Poland have an Army? Russia would take it quicker than Crimea if it wanted to.

Israel's crimes in Palestine are worse than Russia's crimes in Crimea which caused sanctions upon Putin's Russia.

Israel simply deserves not the aid we give them, but rather Israel deserves sanctions slapped on them.

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

To bad, and what are you going to do about it?

Well, Jews shouldn't dare cry about Nazis, or about Islamist's, when they behave in a similar brutal fashion.

Oh, might is right when Jews are winning, otherwise it's poor Jew, the poor picked on Jew.

The same way Poland shoots into crowds of peaceful farmers and steals Russian land.

When Poland returns Russian Land, Poles can have a say.
Look at all the territory the Polish brutal regime occupies!

:04: See how easy it is to play Your silly games?

Poland always had a majority Polish core, one which Russia stole from Poland.

Israel on the other hand, had only 1.7% of the population as Jewish in 1517, after centuries of Jewish immigration, the Jews went onto to steal the lands of Palestine from the Arabs who owned more land than Jews, and had a majority there over the Jewish minority there.

jesteśmy na temacie

Is that better?

Moron, the W. Bank was part of Jordan who initiated War with Israel

So, Israel still stole those lands, and continue to oppress them none the less.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Tha
SobieskiSavedEurope

Why does Bear, who claims to be half Polish thumbs up this anti-Polish mockery by a Jew?

Is it because Bear's in fact Jewish?

Forum List

Back