Detroit Lions Got Jobbed

God is not allowed to bet.

Says who? All I ever hear is how everything is predestined by the LLAAAAWWWWDDDD. He knows who gets the lotteries... It's his call. The fix is INNNNNNNN!!!!!!
Nothing is predestined...but He knows how fucked up refs can be...and He know when they will fuck up......ergo......

Sure... Another expert on god chimes in. Do you really have conversations with the big guy? Only your shrink knows fo sho.

Bad call for sure, according to the rules.

Interesting that #90, who had lost the game moments earlier, then sealed the victory shortly thereafter.

That's on the refs, not the Boys or the Lions. Hard, hard fight.

Says who? All I ever hear is how everything is predestined by the LLAAAAWWWWDDDD. He knows who gets the lotteries... It's his call. The fix is INNNNNNNN!!!!!!
Nothing is predestined...but He knows how fucked up refs can be...and He know when they will fuck up......ergo......

Sure... Another expert on god chimes in. Do you really have conversations with the big guy? Only your shrink knows fo sho.
I have been having conversations with Him for 77 years...and things have worked out Ok...for me at least....some ups....some downs....but I'm on top now...and you fucking lost...go Cowboys!

Not only THAT but Dez Bryant came out on the field without his helmet on right after that call. There was no timeout. There SHOULD have been an obvious call for 15 yards against Dallas for unsportsmanlike conduct.

This officiating crew was even more obviously in the bag than the ones that hosed the Seahawks in the 2005 Super Bowl.

This shit just RUINS the game !!!

Not only THAT but Dez Bryant came out on the field without his helmet on right after that call. There was no timeout. There SHOULD have been an obvious call for 15 yards against Dallas for unsportsmanlike conduct.

This officiating crew was even more obviously in the bag than the ones that hosed the Seahawks in the 2005 Super Bowl.

There was some snot on the 15 yard line that should have been cleaned up as well...but you have to play thru it all...and never, never give up....

I have been having conversations with Him for 77 years...and things have worked out Ok...for me at least....some ups....some downs....but I'm on top now...and you fucking lost...go Cowboys!

I fucking lost? You idiot. I am sitting up here in Seattle you moron. I hope to hell Dallas makes it to play up here. We learned a long time ago how disgustingly corrupt the NFL is. We will just put Tony Homo in the hospital in the first QTR and you and your god can go home and cry big alligator tears.

:lol:

I fucking lost? You idiot. I am sitting up here in Seattle you moron. I hope to hell Dallas makes it to play up here. We learned a long time ago how disgustingly corrupt the NFL is. We will just put Tony Homo in the hospital in the first QTR and you and your god can go home and cry big alligator tears.

If you're in Seattle you're gay...just like Star....so you have no shot against real men

There was some snot on the 15 yard line that should have been cleaned up as well...but you have to play thru it all...and never, never give up....

Put a sock in it you senile old fuck. Dallas was GIVEN the game by the refs. I realize you morons haven't been to the playoffs in like forever but really??? Wouldn't you want to win by actually being the better team? Or is cheating just SOP with you?

If you're in Seattle you're gay...just like Star....so you have no shot against real men

Nice comeback gramps!

Jumpin Jehozefats and Jimminy Cricket you sure showed me By Cracky!!!!

I was freshening my rocket when the particular play happened...but God is sometimes forgiving....
There's a lone star shining over Arlington tonight, I can see it from my living room window. And a big ass moon! ....turn out the lights, the party's over.......

Put a sock in it you senile old fuck. Dallas was GIVEN the game by the refs. I realize you morons haven't been to the playoffs in like forever but really??? Wouldn't you want to win by actually being the better team? Or is cheating just SOP with you?
Suck on this junior....

List of Super Bowl champions - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Refs pick up the flag on blatant pass interference penalty on Dallas then give Dallas two gimme pass interferences on their winning drive

I've never before seen a flag picked up like that. Blatant pass interference. And they picked up the flag? :wtf:Changed the game entirely. the Lions were driving, they would have won that game. and what the hell is fat boy Chris Christie doing in Dallas all the time?
You should have spent spent 78 years playing in the now defunct Southwest Conference with Texas and 7 other Texas schools. There's nothing that I didn't see by the Texas based game officials.

I've never before seen a flag picked up like that. Blatant pass interference. And they picked up the flag? :wtf:Changed the game entirely. the Lions were driving, they would have won that game. and what the hell is fat boy Chris Christie doing in Dallas all the time?
You should have spent spent 78 years playing in the now defunct Southwest Conference with Texas and 7 other Texas schools. There's nothing that I didn't see by the Texas based game officials.

The faggot ref that picked up the flag is Pete Morelli, A High School Principal at St Mary's in Stockton California.

Forum List

Back