Detroit Lions Got Jobbed

I've never before seen a flag picked up like that. Blatant pass interference. And they picked up the flag? :wtf:Changed the game entirely. the Lions were driving, they would have won that game. and what the hell is fat boy Chris Christie doing in Dallas all the time?
You should have spent spent 78 years playing in the now defunct Southwest Conference with Texas and 7 other Texas schools. There's nothing that I didn't see by the Texas based game officials.

The faggot ref that picked up the flag is Pete Morelli, A High School Principal at St Mary's in Stockton California.
So he's infallible...you be fucked you atheist fag!

Huggy be suckin it....bit time, yo!

Or are you REALLY from Oklahoma?

Fags like you think Austin is Texas...we have a rope around that dump.

I don't think ANYTHING about Texas. Drove around the Gulf Coast once and it stunk so bad I had to drive up North and get into some mountains to get the stink of Texas out of my nose.

Fuck you and anything that comes out of your pig shit state. LIke Bush who thought a pig farm is a ranch... Ya that was a good one.. You Texans are the dumbest mutherfuckers on the planet... That's why you have to cheat. You are too fucking stupid to win fair and square.

I don't think ANYTHING about Texas. Drove around the Gulf Coast once and it stunk so bad I had to drive up North and get into some mountains to get the stink of Texas out of my nose.

Fuck you and anything that comes out of your pig shit state. LIke Bush who thought a pig farm is a ranch... Ya that was a good one.. You Texans are the dumbest mutherfuckers on the planet... That's why you have to cheat. You are too fucking stupid to win fair and square.

You're lucky we let your wetback ass through on your way north...stay where you are...the gay life suits you.

You're lucky we let your wetback ass through on your way north...stay where you are...the gay life suits you.

The Mexicans are the best people in that shithole state you live in.

I drove a load of weed up North from Florida. Being a pilot I usually flew but I was with a stupid hillbilly Floridian Southerner that was afraid of flying. Go figure...the dumbest chicken shit bigotted pieces of shit I ever met lived in the South...including Texans... The only exception was my sweetie Rhonda Dowell from Lubback. She left the state for the same reasons you are too stupid to see you have lost this argument like beating a red headed stepchild.

I drove a load of weed up North from Florida. Being a pilot I usually flew but I was with a stupid hillbilly Floridian Southerner that was afraid of flying. Go figure...the dumbest chicken shit bigotted pieces of shit I ever met lived in the South...including Texans... The only exception was my sweetie Rhonda Dowell from Lubback. She left the state for the same reasons you are too stupid to see you have lost this argument like beating a red headed stepchild.

What a coincidence...I knew Rhonda when his name was Robert...one less fag in Texas.

What a coincidence...I knew Rhonda when his name was Robert...one less fag in Texas.

You probably HAVE heard of her a long time ago...she was runner up to Tanya Tucker in the USA Junior Miss competition back in the early 70's.

But maybe not. You talk a lot about all things homosexual and gay. I can't help but believe but that is your main interest so a pretty girl probably never got your attention.

Faggots like you show up from time to time here on USMB. They come and go. Probably get HIV...then AIDS and croak. I saw a guy dying of AIDS once. He was a friend of a friend that got locked up and needed someone to visit and pass on some 411. It wasn't pretty. You really should watch that movie The Dallas Buyers Club. It might change your obsession with homos. It's a true story about a fag like you that lived in Texas.

But I really don't care what happens to an old queen.

Pete Morelli is the principle of St Mary's High School in Stockton CA. The FBI needs to check into what or who this asshole owes money to. This is the piece of shit that picked up the laundry today. Man O man... If I was a serious Detroit fan I would burn this fucks house down.

He BETTER never come to Seattle expecting to officiate a game.
Wow. Seek help. Its a game.

News from The Associated Press

ROMO, COWBOYS RALLY PAST LIONS 24-20 IN WILD CARD

No worries. This weekend here in Green Bay the Packers will spank Dallas like the bunch of chumps they are, and send them packing back to TX with their whipped tails between their legs.

It sucks to watch an NFL that apparently is so corrupt. Had they NOT made the proper call then all this would just be bitchin'. But they did make the proper call, announced the call and then just picked up the flag no explanation.

I am thinking that the NFL is rigged, honestly I do. When was the last time you saw a professional shank a punt 10 yards?

In the Pittsburgh game, as bad as the outcome seemed, it wasn't out of hand into the fourth quarter when Rothlisburg threw an apparent TD, but one problem the refs called what I think was their only holding call. The announcer even said on replay, here's the holding call, and all you see is the defender twisting and turning and falling down. The announcer gulps then says, well he gave the appearance of a hold. EVEN if it were a hold it had nothing to do with the play and they had called none that I remember up until that point or after.

Then Rothlisburg gets his bell rung, the backup comes in on 3rd and 21 and passes for the first down. He almost passed for a touch down. Then they put Rothlisburg back in and he throws a very, VERY bad pass. I think Tomlin made another of his big mistakes. Cost the game? Maybe not but stupid, yes.

I saw that fat Christie in the Dallas box, to hell with him.

It is one thing to miss a call. This was called correctly then in what can only be called corruption, reversed. Followed by making multiple calls against the Lions at every turn. Drive stalled Dallas? Here we can help.

Refs gave Dallas the win. ..blatant interference call overturned with no explanation. Proof that the NFL gets their refs from the WWE..

Refs gave Dallas the win. ..blatant interference call overturned with no explanation. Proof that the NFL gets their refs from the WWE..
Young-Lions-Fan-Gets-It-Already.gif

I've never before seen a flag picked up like that. Blatant pass interference. And they picked up the flag? :wtf:Changed the game entirely. the Lions were driving, they would have won that game. and what the hell is fat boy Chris Christie doing in Dallas all the time?

I said the same thing and my dad said that's not Chris Christie. LOL. Sure looks like him.

Yes, the Lions got hosed. The NFL wants Dallas in the Playoffs. They want Romo to be a star. This was a fix just like the NBA had with that Donnahey guy in 2005. FIX!

I thought I'd seen every possible way for the Same Old Lions to blow a game but this one was out of their control.

Luckily I had a $20 bet against the Lions. I soooo wanted to lose the bet!!! But I didn't so the Lions loss is my gain. They weren't going to beat Seattle or GB anyways next week.

Better luck next year boys. We better keep A Dominant Sue. lol

Forum List

Back