DESPICABLE: Denver City Councilwoman Supports Idea of Infecting Trump Supporters with Coronavirus

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"As we’ve seen many Democrats politicize coronavirus in an effort to hurt President Trump, others appear to be taking things quite a bit further, praising the idea of infecting Trump supporters with COVID-19.

Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca retweeted a graphic from her government Twitter account that says, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can,” along with a comment of her own that reads: “#solidarity Yaaas!!”

:wtf:?!

Denver City Councilwoman Supports Idea of Infecting Trump Supporters with Coronavirus

And they say they don’t want the bill paying Americans to die
Kinda dumb to wish Ill on your betters who support all your free shit

"As we’ve seen many Democrats politicize coronavirus in an effort to hurt President Trump, others appear to be taking things quite a bit further, praising the idea of infecting Trump supporters with COVID-19.

Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca retweeted a graphic from her government Twitter account that says, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can,” along with a comment of her own that reads: “#solidarity Yaaas!!”

Denver City Councilwoman Supports Idea of Infecting Trump Supporters with Coronavirus
What's the problem? It's just a hoax....

Yep, I'm sure it would be a hoax if you were infected...dumbass.

Denver City is tiny town in West Texas with a fringe Councilwoman whom I believe the rabid right has reported on before to try associate her words with mainstream Democrats.

However funny it may sound, actually carrying out a plan to spread the virus like that might be against the law and would certainly be immoral.
Being against the law and immoral hasn't stopped Democrats before. Why should it now?

Keep offering up the same “never had been said lie” and further discredit yourself

keep offering up the same never has been said lie and just further discredit yourself

A stunning example of both Fake News and the gullibility of idiots who can't read past their own headlines.

Notice the wording here.

>> As we’ve seen many Democrats politicize coronavirus in an effort to hurt President Trump, others appear to be taking things quite a bit further, praising the idea of infecting Trump supporters with COVID-19. <<
-- followed immediately by:

>> Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca .... etc etc <<​

Notice that they never actually come out and claim the Councilwoman "IS" a Democrat. Rather, they juxtapose a strawman claim in the first sentence with an immediate reference to a specific person, AS IF they're connected. The reader is expected to then make that leap. And fools rush in with their wallets out.

In the world of Reality here on earth, though, the city of Denver's elections are, like most municipalities, nonpartisan. They don't run with political parties.

More of the divisive shit shoveled by fake news mongers to feed their own fake face.

ALWAYS read past the headline.

/thread

Last edited:

A stunning example of both Fake News and the gullibility of idiots who can't read past their own headlines.

Notice the wording here.

>> As we’ve seen many Democrats politicize coronavirus in an effort to hurt President Trump, others appear to be taking things quite a bit further, praising the idea of infecting Trump supporters with COVID-19. <<

Notice that they never actually come out and say the Councilwoman *IS* a Democrat. Rather, they juxtapose a strawman claim in the first sentence with an immediate reference to a specific person, AS IF they're connected. The reader is expected to make that leap. And fools rush in.

In the world of Reality here on earth, though, the city of Denver's elections are, like most municipalities, nonpartisan. They don't run with political parties.

More of the divisive shit shoveled by fake news mongers to feed their own fake face.

/thread

We are all dumber for having read that.....

Of course the Democrats who perpetrated THIS.....

upload_2020-3-3_15-29-41.jpeg

would NEVER joke about infecting Trump supporters with Corona Virus....

:rolleyes:

Denver City is tiny town in West Texas with a fringe Councilwoman whom I believe the rabid right has reported on before to try associate her words with mainstream Democrats.

However funny it may sound, actually carrying out a plan to spread the virus like that might be against the law and would certainly be immoral.
Being against the law and immoral hasn't stopped Democrats before. Why should it now?

Always, the great partisans divide.

Notice the wording here.

Notice that they never actually come out and say the Councilwoman *IS* a Democrat. Rather, they juxtapose a strawman claim in the first sentence with an immediate reference to a specific person, AS IF they're connected. The reader is expected to make that leap. And fools rush in.

/thread

View attachment 310094

Once AGAIN ---- linkie?

I know you linked the image. I followed it all the way to the video. None of it showed me any evidence of political party affiliations.

So again --------- Linkie??

Wtf is wrong with you that you think you can get away with an Ass-ociation Fallacy IMMEDIATELY after your last one has been called out for the same flaw of lack of evidence?

There are people who will purposely spread the virus if they know they are infected. This on top of people who will spread the virus if they do not know they are infected. The former will do it if they have felt they have been screwed over for any reason possible. Some may be legit, and some not so legit.

Notice the wording here.

/thread

View attachment 310094

Once AGAIN ---- linkie?

I know you linked the image. I followed it all the way to the video. None of it showed me any evidence of political party affiliations.

So again --------- Linkie??

Wtf is wrong with you that you think you can get away with an Ass-ociation Fallacy IMMEDIATELY after your last one has been called out for the same flaw of lack of evidence?

You ask for links to articles / evidence provided many times before in the past, as you know. Hillary's campaign was busted paying thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies. Don't try to act like this is suddenly news to you.

:p

Notice the wording here.

Notice that they never actually come out and claim the Councilwoman "IS" a Democrat. Rather, they juxtapose a strawman claim in the first sentence with an immediate reference to a specific person, AS IF they're connected. The reader is expected to make that leap. And fools rush in.

/thread

You are as predictable as it gets. Intelligent people don't try and play word games, it's you do. I'll sawat your stupidity down every time I see it.

Denver Democrat Candi CdeBaca Stands In ‘Solidarity’ With Wanting To Use Coronavirus On Trump Supporters

Denver Democrat Candi CdeBaca Stands In ‘Solidarity’ With Wanting To Use Coronavirus On Trump Supporters

Forum List

Back