10 Ways the Left Has Politicized the Coronavirus Pandemic

It appears that NO Democrat can address the post one article 10 statements, must be frustrating for you to see it, be so unable to mount a cogent counterpoint to it.

:dance:

Your attempt at partisan bickering fell on its face didn’t it?

Still nothing from YOU about post one article, how did that happen?

:badgrin:

Post 13 pretty well shot you down

How has the Right Politicized Corona virus?

1. Denying it is a problem
2. Saying it is nothing worse than the common cold or flu
3. Saying it is Obama’s fault
4. Saying Swine Flu was worse
5. Denying that a lack of tests is a problem
6. Saying it is all a hoax perpetrated by Democrats and the media
7. Telling people it will all go away in a few days
8. Mocking those who are taking it seriously

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

With zero evidence and sources provided, my reply you forgot:

Post 16

You didn't counter ANY of the 10 statements from the article at all.

What about # 9?

Prioritizing political correctness over the public health

Is political correctness in the middle of a pandemic helpful? It’s not. Getting offended by language is a distraction from the real problem, but that hasn’t stopped Democrats from doing just that.

There is no doubt that the coronavirus originated in Wuhan, China. Yet, at some point during the outbreak, the Democrats and the media decided that to refer to the virus as the “Wuhan virus” or the “Chinese virus” was racist--at least when Republicans said it. Democrats were triggered when congressman Dr. Paul Gosar announced he would self-quarantine and referred to the virus as the “Wuhan virus.” House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy was similarly accused of racism when he referred to it as the “Chinese coronavirus,” prompting Democrats to call for an apology.

The joke was on the Democrats in the end. For weeks, members of the media were referring to the virus as the Wuhan or Chinese coronavirus, without any such outrage from the Democrats.

Similarly, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez found herself eating crow after she called on the public to eat at home for public safety mere days after accusing the public of being racist for not eating at Chinese restaurants.

======

Too hard to handle?

:abgg2q.jpg:

It appears that NO Democrat can address the post one article 10 statements, must be frustrating for you to see it, be so unable to mount a cogent counterpoint to it.

Post 16

What about # 9?

Is political correctness in the middle of a pandemic helpful? It’s not. Getting offended by language is a distraction from the real problem, but that hasn’t stopped Democrats from doing just that.

There is no doubt that the coronavirus originated in Wuhan, China. Yet, at some point during the outbreak, the Democrats and the media decided that to refer to the virus as the “Wuhan virus” or the “Chinese virus” was racist--at least when Republicans said it. Democrats were triggered when congressman Dr. Paul Gosar announced he would self-quarantine and referred to the virus as the “Wuhan virus.” House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy was similarly accused of racism when he referred to it as the “Chinese coronavirus,” prompting Democrats to call for an apology.

The joke was on the Democrats in the end. For weeks, members of the media were referring to the virus as the Wuhan or Chinese coronavirus, without any such outrage from the Democrats.

Similarly, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez found herself eating crow after she called on the public to eat at home for public safety mere days after accusing the public of being racist for not eating at Chinese restaurants.

======

Too hard to handle?

Republicans, led by Trump have been politicizing the virus from day one.

Notice how Trump now calls it “The Chinese Virus”?

Post 16

What about # 9?

======

Too hard to handle?

Republicans, led by Trump have been politicizing the virus from day one.

Notice how Trump now calls it “The Chinese Virus”?

Gee, I thought the Virus came from China...…, even the VOX (Leftist source) thinks so:

Did China downplay the coronavirus outbreak early on?
A new study shows the virus took off weeks earlier than Chinese officials have suggested.

By Julia Belluz@juliaoftoronto[email protected] Jan 27, 2020

Excerpt:

In late December, when China first announced the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonia, officials in the country were quite clear on a few things.

Most of the patients had been exposed to a food market in Wuhan, the city that’s still the epicenter of the outbreak, according to local health authorities. The earliest case had symptoms just two weeks earlier, on December 12. There was also “no clear evidence” of human-to-human transmission, meaning the virus wasn’t yet spreading from one person to another. That suggested people might have been getting sick directly from animals in the market.

LINK

Maybe we should call it the Wuhan Virus instead?

Notice you still avoid post one article....., you must be TERRIFIED of it.

It is clear you have nothing for whine to offer, just like the other democrats in the forum, not a single cogent counterpoint has been offered, it must because they KNOW they can't make one?

Give it up, you are looking emptier by the hour on this topic.

Last edited:
By the way someone accuses me of being partisan, where have I defended Trumps numerous statements he made such as the following?

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China. … We can’t have thousands of people coming in who may have this problem, the coronavirus. So we’re gonna see what happens, but we did shut it down, yes.”

February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: "You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this? ' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."

Then he recently said this howler:

“I’ve always known this is a, this is a real, this is a pandemic,”

This one is an OBVIOUS LIE!

Many others are bad attempts to reassure the people, when they are not true or supported by the situation of the time, some may say he was trying to reduce the concerns to a lower level, but still a bad idea to talk this way.

I have long known he lies, but so does Schumer, Biden, Clinton, McConnell, Gingrich, Bush and most others in the government. It is why I don't focus on the lies often, since nearly everyone is GUILTY of it!, which is also common among the voters too, it is everywhere already, which is WHY I try to focus on the topics subject instead.

I try to run on the evidence instead, rather than maintain ideology positions and be a partisan whore.

The reason why I posted the article (which ZERO democrats here addresses) is to point out the partisan attacks are hurting America, that it promotes partisanship and that it exposes the shallowness of people who are more interested in hurting someone over helping America stand up.

The replies here indicate to me that too many times partisan replies are the first thing people replies with rather than address the posted article itself, I see it over and over, it is why I avoid the Flame Zone and the Rubber room. It is a waste of time pursuing dead end babble vs. babble shitfest.

Spending so much time relying on lies and undermining others, makes ALL OF US weaker.

Last edited:
Italy has a tiny population compared to China.

We need to be paying attention folks. This thing is airborne and can live on plastic and cardboard for over 24 hours. We have almost 3000 new cases here in the United States, so the 150 deaths so far may be very misleading.

Italy coronavirus deaths rise by record 475 in a day

The number of people dying from coronavirus in Italy has risen by 475 in one day to nearly 3,000 - the biggest increase since the outbreak.

There are a total of 35,713 confirmed cases in the country, with more than 4,000 having successfully recovered.

Lombardy, the worst-hit region, recorded 319 deaths in one day.

Italy is the world's worst affected country after China, where the virus originated last year. At least 8,758 people have died, most in China.

The vast majority of the more than 200,000 confirmed cases - 80% - have occurred in Europe and the Western Pacific region, which includes much of Asia, the World Health Organization (WHO) says US-Canada border to close amid virus crisis.

Many countries have taken drastic measures, including social distancing and cancelling major events to help slow transmission and reduce pressure on the health systems.

"But to suppress and control epidemics, countries must isolate, test, treat and trace," the WHO chief Tedros Ghebreyesus said on Wednesday.

Italy virus deaths rise by record 475 in a day

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be leftards
Let 'em be doctors and lawyers and such
Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be leftards
'Cause they'll always stay home makin’ more clones
Even with someone they loath

Leftards like hokey transgenders and climate change warnings
Little warm snowflakes that pitch fits all through the night
Them that don't know if to stand or to sit for a whittle
Sometimes won't care which door or where it will take him
He ain't wrong, he's just different but his pride won't let him
Do things to make you think he's right

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be leftards
Don't let 'em pick dems ,or thrive on your bucks
Let 'em be doctors and lawyers and such

Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be leftards
'Cause they'll always stay home makin’ more clones
Even with someone they loath

w/ apologies to the great Mr Jennings...

~S~

The incessant lies and partisan attacks by the perpetually miserable democrats are exposed here, all fully linked sources:

PJ Media

10 Ways the Left Has Politicized the Coronavirus Pandemic

By Matt Margolis March 16, 2020

EXCERPT:

It was disgusting to see the way Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders politicized the coronavirus pandemic during their debate Sunday night. I expected as much, to be honest.

A public health crisis is no time for partisanship. Sadly, for the left, they saw the coronavirus pandemic was just another opportunity for them to take down Trump. From the Russian collusion hoax to the bogus impeachment, they’ve tried relentlessly to find something to not just damage him, but to end his presidency.

The left’s politicization of the coronavirus pandemic has taken many forms, and I’ve compiled the most significant examples below.

10. Wishing infection on Trump supporters

In a now-deleted tweet, liberal activist Susan Daniel declared, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I'm attending every MAGA rally I can."

As bad as that was, Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca apparently thought it was appropriate to retweet the disgusting comment on her official Twitter account:

(Snip)

9. Prioritizing political correctness over the public health

But it doesn’t stop with allegations of racism. The left has made diversity (or lack thereof) a theme of their coronavirus attacks, taking their Trump Derangement Syndrome to a new level of absurdity.

CNN beclowned itself by complaining that Trump’s coronavirus taskforce lacked diversity compared to Obama’s 2014 Ebola virus task force, lamenting the team was made up of a bunch of old white men.

Famed horror author Stephen King similarly made a fool of himself after complaining about the lack of diversity on the coronavirus task force, though he was promptly called out on Twitter, with people showing photos of the team, which included both minorities and women. PJM’s Megan Fox rightly noted King’s hypocrisy on this issue as it was only this past January when he said he does not take diversity into account when nominating for the Oscars. “I would never consider diversity in matters of art. Only quality. It seems to me that to do otherwise would be wrong.” But apparently considering diversity on issues of public health is okay?

8. Rampant lying about Trump’s response

LINK for the rest of the sordid list

======================

It took Trump less than two weeks to declare Emergency, while it took Obama SIX MONTHS to do that over a much more dangerous "Swine" Flu, that killed over 10,000 people.

The partisan hate against Trump is irrational and unproductive, heck it is making you appear brainless in full view.

People have to stop defending the ideology at all cost thinking, running on lies and omissions will come back bite you later.
The corporate media does not represent the left.
Your whole post is based on a misconception at best.

Forum List

Back