10 Ways the Left Has Politicized the Coronavirus Pandemic

All you do is criticize it, Achilles.

That's because all government does these days is attack our liberties. And it observably uses any means they can in order to make the people love them for it. Fear of the unknown has been its more fruitful ammunition.

Somebody has to say something. Else it won't get said.

What do you want me to do? Bend over and ask for another? No, thanks. Why should people have to relinquish their liberties in order to placate other people's fears?

I like limited government. Limited for liberty!

There's no actual scientific data or numbers on their 'flattening the curve'' propaganda graph(s).

All the graphs really demonstrate is a glorified pictoral representation of their political aspirations with regard to the healthcare system.

n_hayes_curve_200309_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

Check any so-called "flattening the curve'' propaganda graph. There's no actual scientific data. There's no numbers on any of them. All any of those propaganda graphs show us are a pictoral of someone's political opinion.

Here, check any 'flattening the curve'' graph....

flattening the curve graph - Google Search

The graph is simply a visual aide. The idea being is that you keep the current number infencted lower so that our healthcare system can handle the volume. As opposed to everybody getting sick in a shorter period of time and overrunning hospitals. This is not a new concept.

There's no actual scientific data or numbers on their 'flattening the curve'' propaganda graph(s).

All the graphs really demonstrate is a glorified pictoral representation of their political aspirations with regard to the healthcare system.

n_hayes_curve_200309_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

Check any so-called "flattening the curve'' propaganda graph. There's no actual scientific data. There's no numbers on any of them. All any of those propaganda graphs show us are a pictoral of someone's political opinion.

Here, check any 'flattening the curve'' graph....

flattening the curve graph - Google Search

The graph is simply a visual aide. The idea being is that you keep the current number infencted lower so that our healthcare system can handle the volume. As opposed to everybody getting sick in a shorter period of time and overrunning hospitals. This is not a new concept.

That is the plan anyway. We ll see how it works.

Here, lets try this graph. It's way more realistic, I think.

ak5ejwle2li01.jpg

If you have facebook friends who post shit like this guy does, stay away from them, they aren't interested in stopping/slowing down the spread of the virus. Instead they wrap it up into one giant conspiracy.

What's Alex Jones up to?

The graph is simply a visual aide...

Yeah, aren't they all.

If one of these climate change people posted a graph like that, my so-called 'conservative' peers would be all over it complaining about data.

Funny how it's not the case here. Heh heh.

What's Alex Jones up to?

Heh heh. That won't work on me, Happy. You can try, and I sincerely hope that you do. But you'll just dig your own hole. I'm way smarter than the drones you're used to trading keystrokes with. Way smarter. And clever. By the time I'm done, every last one of you cheering on more government authoritarianism in the name of placating your fears will be lumped into the same box, I don't care what color your helmet is, red or blue. And I'll likely be a dick about it, too.
party.gif

Last edited:
What's Alex Jones up to?

Heh heh. That won't work on me, Happy. You can try, and I sincerely hope that you do. But you'll just dig your own hole. I'm way smarter than the drones you're used to trading keystrkes with. Way smarter. And clever. By the time I'm done every last one of you cheering on more government authoritarianism will be lumped into the same box, I donlt care what color your helmet is, red or blue .
party.gif

Oh, you have delusions of grandeur. Why didn't you just say so I would have ignored you much sooner.

Obama’s Emergency Declarations
In one tweet, Trump quoted Fox Business Network’s Lou Dobbs as misleadingly claiming that it “took 6 months for President Obama to declare a National Emergency” for the H1N1 “swine flu” outbreak that “killed 12,000 Americans.” It’s true that Obama didn’t declare a national emergency for six months, but that ignores several other steps the administration took, including declaring a public health emergency the same month that the novel H1N1 infections were first reported.

At the time of the tweet, Trump had not yet declared a national emergency for COVID-19.

(Dobbs’ actual quote was slightly different. He said on his March 12 show that it “took six months for President Obama to then declare a national emergency, one that ultimately killed more than 12,000 Americans and infected 60 million more.”)

On April 15, 2009, the first infection was identified in California, according to the CDC, and less than two weeks later, on April 26, 2009, the Obama administration declared a public health emergency. The day before, on April 25, the World Health Organization had declared a public health emergency.

Dr. Richard Besser, then-acting director of the CDC, confirmed to the press on the day of the U.S. declaration that there were 20 cases of H1N1 in the U.S., and that “all of the individuals in this country who have been identified as cases have recovered.”

The same day — April 26 — the CDC began releasing antiviral drugs to treat the H1N1 flu, and two days later, the FDA approved a new CDC test for the disease, according to a CDC timeline on the pandemic.

On April 30, 2009, two days after the public health emergency declaration, Obama formally asked Congress for $1.5 billion to fight the outbreak, and later asked for nearly $9 billion, according a September 2009 Congressional Research Service report. On June 26, 2009, Obama signed Congress’ supplemental appropriation bill that included $7.7 billion for the outbreak.

The U.S. public health emergency was renewed twice — on July 24, 2009, and Oct. 1, 2009.

I have never once disputed that you posted what you posted, but depotoo posted it with LINKS you didn't post, that is why I referred to his post over yours. His post was backed by a source, yours wasn't, that is why I quoted him, and not you.

I'm sorry that you can't identify links posted within a post.

Obama’s Emergency Declarations
In one tweet, Trump quoted Fox Business Network’s Lou Dobbs as misleadingly claiming that it “took 6 months for President Obama to declare a National Emergency” for the H1N1 “swine flu” outbreak that “killed 12,000 Americans.” It’s true that Obama didn’t declare a national emergency for six months, but that ignores several other steps the administration took, including declaring a public health emergency the same month that the novel H1N1 infections were first reported.

At the time of the tweet, Trump had not yet declared a national emergency for COVID-19.

(Dobbs’ actual quote was slightly different. He said on his March 12 show that it “took six months for President Obama to then declare a national emergency, one that ultimately killed more than 12,000 Americans and infected 60 million more.”)

On April 15, 2009, the first infection was identified in California, according to the CDC, and less than two weeks later, on April 26, 2009, the Obama administration declared a public health emergency. The day before, on April 25, the World Health Organization had declared a public health emergency.

Dr. Richard Besser, then-acting director of the CDC, confirmed to the press on the day of the U.S. declaration that there were 20 cases of H1N1 in the U.S., and that “all of the individuals in this country who have been identified as cases have recovered.”

The same day — April 26 — the CDC began releasing antiviral drugs to treat the H1N1 flu, and two days later, the FDA approved a new CDC test for the disease, according to a CDC timeline on the pandemic.

On April 30, 2009, two days after the public health emergency declaration, Obama formally asked Congress for $1.5 billion to fight the outbreak, and later asked for nearly $9 billion, according a September 2009 Congressional Research Service report. On June 26, 2009, Obama signed Congress’ supplemental appropriation bill that included $7.7 billion for the outbreak.

The U.S. public health emergency was renewed twice — on July 24, 2009, and Oct. 1, 2009.

I have never once disputed that you posted what you posted, but depotoo posted it with LINKS you didn't post, that is why I referred to his post over yours. His post was backed by a source, yours wasn't, that is why I quoted him, and not you.

I'm sorry that you can't identify links posted within a post.

Your stupidity is now off the charts, this what YOU said to me:

Post 31:

"You KNOW this a lie, yet you continue to spout the right-wing talking point that Obama did nothing for 6 months. Check the fact dude, I'll post the effective Obama Response after I'm done exposing your lie.

But this part, (NOT in your edited post) shows what Obama actually did.

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009. In addition, by rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens. As a Nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic. Nevertheless, the 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the Nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities. Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a Nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response.

Just because you delete or omit it from your FAKE news, doesn't mean that Obama actually "Did Nothing."

This the actual WIKIPEDIA quote:

"On April 26, 2009, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services declared Swine Flu a public health emergency.[127] On October 24, 2009, President Barack Obama declared Swine Flu a national emergency in the United States. On November 12, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 22 million Americans had been infected with 2009 A H1N1 and 4,000 Americans have died.[128] On December 10, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 50 million Americans or 1 in 6 people had been infected with the 2009 A H1N1 Virus and 10,000 Americans had died, by which time the vaccine was beginning to be widely distributed to the general public by several states.[129] On December 23, 2009 the CDC reported a reduction of the disease by 59% percent and the disease was expected to end in the United States in January 2010."

That is what depotoo quoted from, WIKIPEDIA, which is why I quoted Depotoo's quote.

You keep posting quotes without the primary link, you are full of shit.

Meanwhile you fail to notice it was the DEPARTMENT of Social and Health Services who made the declarations, NOT President Obama, from your unsourced link:

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009.

You need to slink away, take YOUR dishonest carp with you.

Last edited:

Such denial of a simple issue.
I'm sorry you can't comprehend.
It is you and your ilk that make America Sad.
MASA.

You RWI's spin the lie enough times, you yourselves even believe it.

Wishing you Great Health and America Great Health.
This virus, corona and trump, must end soon.

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009.

At the Leadership of the POTUS, which is Obama.

That is LEADERSHIP.
Obama

All trumpstain can do is deflect, blame, accuse, etc.
trump. FAIL.

How has the Right Politicized Corona virus?

1. Denying it is a problem
2. Saying it is nothing worse than the common cold or flu
3. Saying it is Obama’s fault
4. Saying Swine Flu was worse
5. Denying that a lack of tests is a problem
6. Saying it is all a hoax perpetrated by Democrats and the media
7. Telling people it will all go away in a few days
8. Mocking those who are taking it seriously

9. Abusing people who ask, are you taking responsibility?
10. Asking saying different to experts

As usual, the marxist Dims overshoot the runway and crash and burn. With some subtle, astute lying they could have changed a few votes, but no.... they have scream at the sky that their hair is on fire and what single-digit credibility they have goes up in smoke. I suppose we're lucky that they're substandard fuckups that are like chihuahuas pissing all over the carpet when they get a little good news, such as a pandemic killing innocent people.

As usual, the marxist Dims overshoot the runway and crash and burn. With some subtle, astute lying they could have changed a few votes, but no.... they have scream at the sky that their hair is on fire and what single-digit credibility they have goes up in smoke. I suppose we're lucky that they're substandard fuckups that are like chihuahuas pissing all over the carpet when they get a little good news, such as a pandemic killing innocent people.
The fun part is that Democrats did not have to do anything

Trump 2020 is based on.......I may be an asshole, but I have a strong economy

His economy is imploding.

Such denial of a simple issue.
I'm sorry you can't comprehend.
It is you and your ilk that make America Sad.
MASA.

You RWI's spin the lie enough times, you yourselves even believe it.

Wishing you Great Health and America Great Health.
This virus, corona and trump, must end soon.

On October 24, 2009, President Barack Obama declared Swine Flu a national emergency in the United States.

That is SIX MONTHS after his Secretary made the Public Health Emergency declaration. Only the Secretary has this authority, NOT the President. The President waited SIX MONTHS to make National Emergency Declaration, that is HIS authority to do. That was a long overdue declaration to make, something Trump has already done...…..

Over 2,000 people had already died and well over 100,000 were infected, BEFORE he made that declaration. Eventually over 10,000 died in America

Trump made his first Presidential declaration within TWO weeks (January 30, 2020) of the news of the Corona Virus escaping China, and first confirmed deaths, meanwhile at the time there were ZERO confirmed infections and NO deaths in the United States of America. Trump made his National Emergency declaration within Two months of the Virus escaping China.

Since then Trump and his TASK FORCE has made numerous decisions to slow the spread, while Obama dithered for six months before he finally made his declaration, throwing the weight of the government behind it.

President Trump Establishes Coronavirus Response Task Force – Headed by HHS Secretary Alex Azar…

January 30

Members of the President’s Coronavirus Task Force:

• Secretary Alex Azar, Department of Health and Human Services
  • Robert O’Brien, Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs
  • Dr. Robert Redfield, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
  • Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health
  • Deputy Secretary Stephen Biegun, Department of State
  • Ken Cuccinelli, Acting Deputy Secretary, Department of Homeland Security
  • Joel Szabat, Acting Under Secretary for Policy, Department of Transportation
  • Matthew Pottinger, Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor
  • Rob Blair, Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor to the Chief of Staff
  • Joseph Grogan, Assistant to the President and Director of the Domestic Policy Council
  • Christopher Liddell, Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy Coordination
  • Derek Kan, Executive Associate Director, Office of Management and Budget
LINK

Meanwhile:

April 25[edit]
WHO Under the International Health Regulations (IHR), the Emergency Committee convenes for the first time since its establishment in 2007,[34] resulting in the WHO Director-General declaring a formal "public health emergency of international concern,"[35][36] (PHEIC),[37] the first ever.

and,

October 24[edit]

High-risk groups line up at a defunct Kmart for the first H1N1 vaccines publicly available in Boise, Idaho.
United States Various public health departments across the country run out of the H1N1 vaccine,[470] due to the shortfall of 10 million doses as the national vaccination campaign gets underway in earnest; 40 million doses had initially been projected.[471][472] According to the CDC's FluView Week 42, influenza activity is widespread in 48 states, with regional activity in just two: Hawaii and South Carolina.[473]

LINK

That was the day slow poke Obama finally made a Presidential declaration....., of National Emergency...…, SIX Months after The WHO made this statement:

"public health emergency of international concern"

Obama still waited SIX MONTHS after The WHO stated "public health emergency of international concern", to make his declaration, a very slow response since Mexico was GROUND ZERO of the Swine Flu!

You are truly pathetic.

Last edited:
It appears that NO Democrat can address the post one article 10 statements, must be frustrating for you to see it, be so unable to mount a cogent counterpoint to it.

:dance:

It appears that NO Democrat can address the post one article 10 statements, must be frustrating for you to see it, be so unable to mount a cogent counterpoint to it.

:dance:

Your attempt at partisan bickering fell on its face didn’t it?

Forum List

Back