‘If I do get Coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can’; Denver councilwoman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet....Sounds like a solid defense for shooting her dead...trying to start a plague!

------------

‘If I do get Coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can’; Denver councilwoman quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet. Isn’t that technically a threat of biowarfare and terrorism there?

quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet....Sounds like a solid defense for shooting her dead...trying to start a plague!

------------

‘If I do get Coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can’; Denver councilwoman quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet. Isn’t that technically a threat of biowarfare and terrorism there?
Damn, that just plain evil.

I wish I had thought of it first.

I thought you people said it was just a hoax and no real danger.

make up your minds.

You will notice a DemonRAT congresswoman and a punk ABNORMAL PIECE OF SHIT POSTER in here both wantvto kill Republicans, or anyone they come into contact with.....makes you realize what fucked up people are leftists!

You will notice a DemonRAT congresswoman and a punk ABNORMAL PIECE OF SHIT POSTER in here both wantvto kill Republicans, or anyone they come into contact with.....makes you realize what fucked up people are leftists!

What are you worried about? Trump already said it was a hoax, right?

I sneezed on a stack of MAGA hats being sold on the sidewalk this morning, and then again as I passed them going to lunch.

I sneezed on a stack of MAGA hats being sold on the sidewalk this morning, and then again as I passed them going to lunch.
We shipped them to California anyways........LOL

Free hats for MEXIFORNIA.............:abgg2q.jpg:

Omg the hate from democrats lol can’t wait for nov 2020 when I break dance in your face lol

We shipped them to California anyways........LOL

Free hats for MEXIFORNIA.............:abgg2q.jpg:

Nobody wants them in California.
You will pass them around and spit on them.....pass around some more.......get LARGE crowds abusing Hats..............Good spread of ..............ummmm............GERMS..........lol

------------

That qualifies as a terrorist threat. "intimidation or violence to cause political change"

I thought you people said it was just a hoax and no real danger.

make up your minds.
Why, you fools cant even figure out a candidate for president yet!

Our convention is not till May 21–25, we will choose on then. We do not have a primary like you duopoly folks do
You all dont want the people to vote for a candidate. You want to shove one down their throats...How democratic......NOT!

------------

That qualifies as a terrorist threat. "intimidation or violence to cause political change"

How can a hoax be considered a threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back