10 Ways the Left Has Politicized the Coronavirus Pandemic

Here, lets try this graph. It's way more realistic, I think.

ak5ejwle2li01.jpg

Relax Achilles. You and your anti Gov't rhetoric is getting old.

How has the Right Politicized Corona virus?

1. Denying it is a problem
2. Saying it is nothing worse than the common cold or flu
3. Saying it is Obama’s fault
4. Saying Swine Flu was worse
5. Denying that a lack of tests is a problem
6. Saying it is all a hoax perpetrated by Democrats and the media
7. Telling people it will all go away in a few days

1) False
2) Misleading, since so far the common Flu season is far worse than COVD-19
3) I have not seen that absurd claim
4) It is was worse, over 12,000 people died, mostly under age 60, including a lot of children. COVD-19 death rate for children is near zero.
5) Testing is a DIAGNOSTIC tool, that doctors normally decide on.
6) Why promote this obvious lie?
7) Never seen it, probably another lie.

Meanwhile you didn't respond to the article in post one at all, does this mean you are here to push an useless deflection?

Try going for the truth next time, in place of partisan nonsense.

LOL

More DENIAL

:abgg2q.jpg:

Still nothing new about your list of dishonest unsupported claims comes from you, still NOTHING about post one article either, thank you for admitting you have no counterpoint to sell.

Carry on with your empty drivel, someone in the basement will get impressed by your dead on arrival babble.

ak5ejwle2li01.jpg

Oh, I'm not anti-government. I just want as little of it as possible. Ironically, the Founders agreed with me. Crazy, huh?

And, yes, Azog, I know, freedom just isn't popular anymore. Like you said..it's getting old. Sigh.

8. Mocking those who are taking it seriously

All Great and Truthful Statements.
9) Saying only (D) are Politicizing Corona Virus.
10) Denying all FACT to try to save his FAKE Economy.

1) False. No, this is true. "It will be at ZERO within a few days."
2) Misleading, since so far the common Flu season is far worse than COVD-19, So you agree that the flu is much worse?
3) I have not seen that absurd claim. "Obama changed the testing system."djt
4) It is was worse, over 12,000 people died, mostly under age 60, including a lot of children. COVD-19 death rate for children is near zero. Why bring up the H1N1 flu? To try to make trump look better? Yup, Politized.
5) Testing is a DIAGNOSTIC tool, that doctors normally decide on. People aren't tested because tests aren't available.
6) Why promote this obvious lie? "This is the (D) new Hoax." djt Yup, he said exactly that.
7) Never seen it, probably another lie. Are you denying that trump said, "We only have like 15 cases, in a few days it will be zero, like a miracle, it will just go away." djt
8) See every thread started by a RWI.

What is 'flatten the curve'? The chart that shows how critical it is for everyone to fight coronavirus spread.

As I said, a pictoral of someone's opinion.

No data. No numbers. Only an opinion. Props for trying to make it look all scientifical and stuff, though. lol.
You are so wrong the term wrong is not adequate.
Biological warfare and bioterrorism: a historical review

The fella ignores the link to the Newsite that produced the chart he is tilting against.
What is 'flatten the curve'? The chart that shows how critical it is for everyone to fight coronavirus spread.

As I said, a pictoral of someone's opinion.

No data. No numbers. Only an opinion. Props for trying to make it look all scientifical and stuff, though. lol.

Not an opinion at all, it is a well known

8. Mocking those who are taking it seriously

All Great and Truthful Statements.
9) Saying only (D) are Politicizing Corona Virus.
10) Denying all FACT to try to save his FAKE Economy.

1) False. No, this is true. "It will be at ZERO within a few days."
2) Misleading, since so far the common Flu season is far worse than COVD-19, So you agree that the flu is much worse?
3) I have not seen that absurd claim. "Obama changed the testing system."djt
4) It is was worse, over 12,000 people died, mostly under age 60, including a lot of children. COVD-19 death rate for children is near zero. Why bring up the H1N1 flu? To try to make trump look better? Yup, Politized.
5) Testing is a DIAGNOSTIC tool, that doctors normally decide on. People aren't tested because tests aren't available.
6) Why promote this obvious lie? "This is the (D) new Hoax." djt Yup, he said exactly that.
Are you denying that trump said, "We only have like 15 cases, in a few days it will be zero, like a miracle, it will just go away." djt
8) See every thread started by a RWI.

You like ritewinger, can't address post one article at all, therefore post completely unsupported drivel as your pathetic way of deflection. I gave a simple response, the replies you two come back with were empty, still no evidence provided, unlike the article you two are ignoring, which provide lot of evidence to back it up.

You guys are making a fool of yourself here...………..

1) False
4) It is was worse, over 12,000 people died, mostly under age 60, including a lot of children. COVD-19 death rate for children is near zero.

Meanwhile you didn't respond to the article in post one at all, does this mean you are here to push an useless deflection?

LOL

More DENIAL

You're part of the problem. Fact is no one truly knows. Admit that.
Trump knows more than the Doctors

1) False

LOL

More DENIAL

Still nothing new about your list of dishonest unsupported claims comes from you, still NOTHING about post one article either, thank you for admitting you have no counterpoint to sell.

Carry on with your empty drivel, someone in the basement will get impressed by your dead on arrival babble.
You don’t understand politicizing do you?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny

It's not going to work guys.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

It took Trump less than two weeks to declare Emergency, while it took Obama SIX MONTHS to do that over a much more dangerous "Swine" Flu, that killed over 10,000 people.

You KNOW this a lie, yet you continue to spout the right-wing talking point that Obama did nothing for 6 months. Check the fact dude, I'll post the effective Obama Response after I'm done exposing your lie.

But this part, (NOT in your edited post) shows what Obama actually did.

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009. In addition, by rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens. As a Nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic. Nevertheless, the 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the Nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities. Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a Nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response.

Just because you delete or omit it from your FAKE news, doesn't mean that Obama actually "Did Nothing."

can't address post one article at all, therefore post completely unsupported drivel as your pathetic way of deflection.

So confirm for me that what Obama did on April 26th, 11 days, is "Unsupported Drivel."

Now you are just LYING since you saw this yesterday, which you ignored, posted by depotoo:

2009 flu pandemic in the United States - Wikipedia
On April 26, 2009, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services declared Swine Flu a public health emergency. [126] On October 24, 2009, President Barack Obama declared Swine Flu a national emergency in the United States. On November 12, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 22 million Americans had been infected with 2009 A H1N1 and 4,000 Americans have died.[127] On December 10, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 50 million Americans or 1 in 6 people had been infected with the 2009 A H1N1 Virus and 10,000 Americans had died.

============

It took Obama 6 MONTHS before he declares national emergency.

Meanwhile Post one article remains unchallenged by you...……..

:aug08_031:

Now you are just LYING since you saw this yesterday, which you ignored, posted by depotoo:

Do some research pal.
depotoo copied it from me.
Do your own research.
You could easily find where I posted it FIRST, just search.
But you are in denial, so you will deflect.
I expect an apology from you, but will instead just get an insult.
Don't be a coward, use the search feature.

Do some research pal.
Do your own research.
Even the CDC noted the no response from Obama... Now your just lying out of your Ass...

He did wait until 1000 Americans were dead before declaring an emergency. FACT

LIE.

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
A PROCLAMATION

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency
under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009. In addition, by rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens. As a Nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic. Nevertheless, the 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the Nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities.Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a Nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response.

On April 26, 2009, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services declared Swine Flu a public health emergency. [126] On October 24, 2009, President Barack Obama declared Swine Flu a national emergency in the United States. On November 12, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 22 million Americans had been infected with 2009 A H1N1 and 4,000 Americans have died.[127] On December 10, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 50 million Americans or 1 in 6 people had been infected with the 2009 A H1N1 Virus and 10,000 Americans had died.

============

Liar.
I posted this Friday.
depotoo copied this from me.
So much for your research skills.
I can post FACTS, and your RWI's will still deny it

ak5ejwle2li01.jpg

Oh, I'm not anti-government. I just want as little of it as possible. Ironically, the Founders agreed with me. Crazy, huh?

And, yes, Azog, I know, freedom just isn't popular anymore. Like you said..it's getting old. Sigh.
All you do is criticize it, Achilles. I want That too but we have too many parasites who rely on it too much.

1) False

LOL

More DENIAL

You're part of the problem. Fact is no one truly knows. Admit that.
Trump knows more than the Doctors
He may. Obviously the doctors don’t know shit. Time they learn. Name me one doctor that can effectively discuss this virus and then I can find another with a disparate view. Trump knows how to build buildings in your empty head.

Do some research pal.
Do your own research.

You STILL have no answer to post one...…...

:auiqs.jpg:

You are being dishonest here,

Post 78, YOU wrote:

Liar.

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009. In addition, by rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens. As a Nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic. Nevertheless, the 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the Nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities. Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a Nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response.

Just because you delete or omit it from your FAKE news, doesn't mean that Obama actually "Did Nothing."

===

You didn't post a link, depotoo did that, he also included other links within the quote, you didn't.

That was YOUR reply to billy bob who was replying to Jillian

Post 35, which was bob's reply to JILLIAN:

"Two words.... FUCK YOU!

Obama let over 1000 die and waited 6 months to act.... Pull your head out of your ass."

======

billy bob was correct Obama DID wait 6 months, which you never noticed.

"Obama let over 1000 die and waited 6 months to act"

You can't be that stupid?

My first post is on page one, post 10.

Your first post in the thread is the one I just quoted, post 78, only 68 postings later..... ha ha ha...

Now YOUR unsourced quote shows that Obama waited SIX MONTHS to declare national emergency. Trump did it in far less time, those are facts you can't dispute.

Last edited:
He did wait until 1000 Americans were dead before declaring an emergency. FACT

LIE.

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
A PROCLAMATION

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency
under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009. In addition, by rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens. As a Nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic. Nevertheless, the 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the Nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities.Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a Nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response.

============

Liar.
I posted this Friday.
depotoo copied this from me.
So much for your research skills.
I can post FACTS, and your RWI's will still deny it

You on drugs?

I have never once disputed that you posted what you posted, but depotoo posted it with LINKS you didn't post, that is why I referred to his post over yours. His post was backed by a source, yours wasn't, that is why I quoted him, and not you.

You get it yet?

Forum List

Back