‘If I do get Coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can’; Denver councilwoman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't worry too much about catching anything from this nasty kunt, except for maybe Hep C or gonorrhea.

Candi-2.png

quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet....Sounds like a solid defense for shooting her dead...trying to start a plague!

------------

‘If I do get Coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can’; Denver councilwoman quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet. Isn’t that technically a threat of biowarfare and terrorism there?

tissue, hack?

I already have my motel reservations for El Paso next week.

quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet....Sounds like a solid defense for shooting her dead...trying to start a plague!

------------

Dont worry Hill Billy Jilly, only humans get it!

‘If I do get Coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can’; Denver councilwoman quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet. Isn’t that technically a threat of biowarfare and terrorism there?

tissue, hack?

Typical filth!

The viral version of a suicide bomber.

Would you expect any different from a democrat?

------------

tissue, hack?

Hell, your tampon is probably more of a biological threat than that stupid councilwoman. You're not supposed to wear those for a whole week, you know.

Yeah, he really thinks it’s a hoax. You know because he limited flights over a month ago, against Dems wishes, because he thought so.

You guys really need to listen to yourselves sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back