The List Of Democrats Who Want Republicans To Die From The Virus Is Growing By The Day

I won't lie. I want Democrats to die from their own stupidity. I want them to be robbed, raped, mugged, and murdered in the alleys of every city, because they're anti-gun, pro-immigrant, and soft of criminals.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
Poetic justice would be an illegal alien killing them. One that was deported 5 times. Long record. And just released in sanctuary........J/K

Of course I wish no one any ill. But dying over your own stupidity is a stupid way to lose your life. We will never rid ourselves of the Darwin Effect. Only way to improve it would be very selective breeding over a broad scale..

I tend to believe that the lower educated heroin, opioid addicted trump voters can kill themselves faster.
whose going to pay your welfare?

I keep reading these stories about despicable Democrats wanting to spread Coronavirus at Trump rallies and wish the death of millions of Trump supporters:

Comedian-actor Patton Oswalt posted a tweet on Tuesday in which he imagined supporters of President Donald Trump dying from coronavirus.

The Ratatouille star joked that “MAGA” supporters infected with COVID-19 would be obsessed with the media’s treatment of President Trump as they coughed themselves to death.

MAGAt dying from COVID-19: “Why did the *cough* media treat Trump so *cough cough* unfairly...” https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1237087834298859520 …

WATCH: MSNBC Host Nicole Wallace Hopes Coronavirus Tanks Trump’s Presidency

Candi CdeBaca’s retweet calling for spread of coronavirus at Trump rallies met with wave of threats

DENVER – A “sarcastic” retweet meant to call attention to the Trump administration’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak has led to threats against Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca, who spoke exclusively to Denver7 Wednesday following the social media backlash.

CdeBaca drew harsh criticism online early this week after one of her tweets from Feb. 28 resurfaced on the morning of Super Tuesday.

The original tweet, which has since been deleted, read, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending ever MAGA rally I can.”

CdeBaca retweeted it and wrote, “#solidarity Yaaaas!!” followed by several laughing emoji, a raised fist emoji and the “OK” symbol emoji.

The poor commie bitch is being picked on.

I can understand their frustration, as it is all the progressive Tards in LA, SF, Seattle, Boston and NYC who actually are GETTING the virus!

corona2.jpg

"I'm 100% certain that Trump will win but I'm too much of a pussy to actually bet my life savings on it because...reasons. Trust me!"

- JGalt

Nice, but that isn't what I said, fuckfaced liar.

Trump will win. Bernie will lose tonight, and Biden will be made a fool of in the debates and once again, Trump will be your next President.

Enjoy.

If you're so certain about that, then go to Vegas and put down a large wager.

Oh? You don't want to do that? Please explain why you don't do that when you're sooooo certain.

You probably need the money more than I do, so help yourself. Put everything you own on Bernie or Joe.

Go right ahead. :21:

I didn't state who will win the election. Truth be told, I think it's going to be extremely close and that it can go either way.

But this isn't about me. It's just your pathetic attempt to deflect. So let's bring the attention back to you.

You claim that Trump will win. Yet you don't put a large wager on this happening. Go ahead and explain this obvious inconsistency.

Just kidding - we both know that you won't actually answer the question that I've thrown at you multiple times now. Clearly you're full of shit and your delicate ego doesn't allow you to admit that you're wrong on an anonymous message board.

I keep reading these stories about despicable Democrats wanting to spread Coronavirus at Trump rallies and wish the death of millions of Trump supporters:

Patton-Oswalt-640x480.jpg

Comedian-actor Patton Oswalt posted a tweet on Tuesday in which he imagined supporters of President Donald Trump dying from coronavirus.

The Ratatouille star joked that “MAGA” supporters infected with COVID-19 would be obsessed with the media’s treatment of President Trump as they coughed themselves to death.

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt

MAGAt dying from COVID-19: “Why did the *cough* media treat Trump so *cough cough* unfairly...” https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1237087834298859520 …

Given that his worshippers treat Trump as their Orange Messiah, it's not hard to imagine.
Stop the projecting. just because you obama worshipers did it to obama doesn't mean Trump supporters worship Trump.

Dude, no need to projectile vomit all over yourself.

I won't lie. I want Democrats to die from their own stupidity. I want them to be robbed, raped, mugged, and murdered in the alleys of every city, because they're anti-gun, pro-immigrant, and soft of criminals.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
Poetic justice would be an illegal alien killing them. One that was deported 5 times. Long record. And just released in sanctuary........J/K

Of course I wish no one any ill. But dying over your own stupidity is a stupid way to lose your life. We will never rid ourselves of the Darwin Effect. Only way to improve it would be very selective breeding over a broad scale..

I tend to believe that the lower educated heroin, opioid addicted trump voters can kill themselves faster.

Sorry to piss in your momma's cornbread, but drug abuse and ignorance are liberal traits.

"I'm 100% certain that Trump will win but I'm too much of a pussy to actually bet my life savings on it because...reasons. Trust me!"

- JGalt

Trump will win. Bernie will lose tonight, and Biden will be made a fool of in the debates and once again, Trump will be your next President.

Enjoy.

Oh? You don't want to do that? Please explain why you don't do that when you're sooooo certain.

You probably need the money more than I do, so help yourself. Put everything you own on Bernie or Joe.

I didn't state who will win the election. Truth be told, I think it's going to be extremely close and that it can go either way.

But this isn't about me. It's just your pathetic attempt to deflect. So let's bring the attention back to you.

You claim that Trump will win. Yet you don't put a large wager on this happening. Go ahead and explain this obvious inconsistency.

Just kidding - we both know that you won't actually answer the question that I've thrown at you multiple times now. Clearly you're full of shit and your delicate ego doesn't allow you to admit that you're wrong on an anonymous message board.

Not even going to be close. Trump by a landslide, both popular and electoral.

Yes, I'm a bad person.

whose going to pay your welfare?

The same institutions as pay for your corporate giveaways.

It's called "poetic justice."

Of course, there's always the possibility that they could change their attitude, right? Anyone who wants to simply walk away from the Democrat party is more than welcome in my world.

Sure, just how are things for you ever-dumpsters in the college educated suburbs?

No idea. I don't live in the "college educated suburbs." I would imagine many of those book-smart know-nothings are voting for Bernie tonight but sadly for them, Bernie's about to be beaten by a crazy hair-sniffing groper named "Joe."

So, you did pay attention to the 2018 mid-term election?
those who voted for Trump in 2016 voted democrat in 2018 will be voting for Trump again in 2020

Nope, not happening.

Those voters are breaking for Biden as they are tired of chaos.
Shut the fuck up
Two-thirds of battleground state voters who chose Trump in 2016 but selected Democrats in the midterms say they will return to the president next year.
They Voted Democratic. Now They Support Trump.

Then you don't know what a fact is.

I don't understand why you guys constantly like to claim you know something that can't possibly be known.

Are you so detached from reality that you can't distinguish between what is known and what you believe will happen?
I know more people die with the flu every year that has died from Corona. anything to bring the economy down

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said?
You wanted facts I gave you facts
Don't ask for things you can't accept

I didn't ask for unrelated facts.

You might have me mixed up with someone else.
Did you write these words?
"I don't understand why you guys constantly like to claim you know something that can't possibly be known.

Are you so detached from reality that you can't distinguish between what is known and what you believe will happen?"

I did write that.

Those words that I wrote are not a request for unrelated facts about the corona virus.

- JGalt

Enjoy.

upload_2020-3-10_21-18-52.jpeg

Patton-Oswalt-640x480.jpg

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt

Given that his worshippers treat Trump as their Orange Messiah, it's not hard to imagine.
Stop the projecting. just because you obama worshipers did it to obama doesn't mean Trump supporters worship Trump.

Dude, no need to projectile vomit all over yourself.
you're the one doing the projecting

- JGalt

Enjoy.

You guys are so predictable.

Delicate ego too scared to answer the question.

Maybe now you'll answer it? Just kidding, we both know you'll continue to be a little bitch and avoid it.

I know more people die with the flu every year that has died from Corona. anything to bring the economy down

"I don't understand why you guys constantly like to claim you know something that can't possibly be known.

Are you so detached from reality that you can't distinguish between what is known and what you believe will happen?"

I did write that.

Those words that I wrote are not a request for unrelated facts about the corona virus.
Maybe you should be more specific in your next quest

Enjoy.

View attachment 311590

Why is that Bernie-supporting lowlife Democrat-looking liberal guy picking his nose?

Enjoy.

Maybe now you'll answer it? Just kidding, we both know you'll continue to be a little bitch and avoid it.

What question? All I read was "#f&6%)8k{!...s438*6%+?.."

I did write that.

Maybe you should be more specific in your next quest

I should specifically state that I'm not requesting completely unrelated facts about corona virus? LoL ok, sure bud.

Question: Why don't you put a large wager on Trump since you claim that he will win?

There you go. Now you can keep dodging it and pretending you don't see it. Maybe you'll try to deflect it to me again. But we sure as hell know that your delicate ego won't allow you to actually answer this time.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
No your a friggin idiot.

There is nothing incorrect about his statement. The Bernie people want the Boston Bomber to have voting rights. The Californ libs, want to reduce the prison population, which inherently means releasing known convicted criminals into society. The NYC democrats walked down the street chanting "We want dead cops". Jessie Smollet committed a felony, in falsely accusing MAGA people of beating him up, in the middle of a polar vortex, at 2 AM, coming back from Subway, that he was 'walking to' at 2 AM..... and everyone on the left defended him. The left has supported open borders, and even condemned Trump for calling MS-13 a bunch of animals, when they are known for beating people to death with bats, and have forced 15 year old girls into prostitution to pay for gang activities.

The left-wing, is the most anti-good, pro-evil party that has ever existed in American history. There is not one thing... not even one single policy position of the left-wing that is not rooted, built on, and bent towards all that is evil.

Every left-winger in this country, that has something bad or evil happen to themselves.... is plain and simple poetic justice being played out.

That's why after the protests in Chicago against police, crime and violence, primarily against the people who protested, drastically increased. That's why after left-wingers have claimed most of the state of California, crime, violence, homelessness, drug abused and mental illness have all drastically increased.

It's sad. I'm not happy about it.

But it is justice being served out. I would even say, divine justice from G-d.

Question: Why don't you put a large wager on Trump since you claim that he will win?

There you go. Now you can keep dodging it and pretending you don't see it. Maybe you'll try to deflect it to me again. But we sure as hell know that your delicate ego won't allow you to actually answer this time.

I don't don't believe in gambling, unless it's investing in the market.

But I can tell you this with all certainly: Donald J. Trump will be your next President.

I don't don't believe in gambling, unless it's investing in the market.

But I can tell you this with all certainly: Donald J. trump will be your next President.

Oh. So you talk big but you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is. In other words, you're full of shit.

Got it, thanks.

Forum List

Back