The List Of Democrats Who Want Republicans To Die From The Virus Is Growing By The Day

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I keep reading these stories about despicable Democrats wanting to spread Coronavirus at Trump rallies and wish the death of millions of Trump supporters:

Patton-Oswalt-640x480.jpg

Comedian-actor Patton Oswalt posted a tweet on Tuesday in which he imagined supporters of President Donald Trump dying from coronavirus.

The Ratatouille star joked that “MAGA” supporters infected with COVID-19 would be obsessed with the media’s treatment of President Trump as they coughed themselves to death.

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt

MAGAt dying from COVID-19: “Why did the *cough* media treat Trump so *cough cough* unfairly...” https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1237087834298859520 …

383e0ce3-91e7-454b-93ae-bb68f0672c77.png

WATCH: MSNBC Host Nicole Wallace Hopes Coronavirus Tanks Trump’s Presidency

Candi CdeBaca’s retweet calling for spread of coronavirus at Trump rallies met with wave of threats

DENVER – A “sarcastic” retweet meant to call attention to the Trump administration’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak has led to threats against Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca, who spoke exclusively to Denver7 Wednesday following the social media backlash.

CdeBaca drew harsh criticism online early this week after one of her tweets from Feb. 28 resurfaced on the morning of Super Tuesday.

The original tweet, which has since been deleted, read, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending ever MAGA rally I can.”

CdeBaca retweeted it and wrote, “#solidarity Yaaaas!!” followed by several laughing emoji, a raised fist emoji and the “OK” symbol emoji.

The poor commie bitch is being picked on.

I won't lie. I want Democrats to die from their own stupidity. I want them to be robbed, raped, mugged, and murdered in the alleys of every city, because they're anti-gun, pro-immigrant, and soft of criminals.

Yes, I'm a bad person.

I won't lie. I want Democrats to die from their own stupidity. I want them to be robbed, raped, mugged, and murdered in the alleys of every city, because they're anti-gun, pro-immigrant, and soft of criminals.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
No your a friggin idiot.

I keep reading these stories about despicable Democrats wanting to spread Coronavirus at Trump rallies and wish the death of millions of Trump supporters:

Comedian-actor Patton Oswalt posted a tweet on Tuesday in which he imagined supporters of President Donald Trump dying from coronavirus.

The Ratatouille star joked that “MAGA” supporters infected with COVID-19 would be obsessed with the media’s treatment of President Trump as they coughed themselves to death.

MAGAt dying from COVID-19: “Why did the *cough* media treat Trump so *cough cough* unfairly...” https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1237087834298859520 …

Candi CdeBaca’s retweet calling for spread of coronavirus at Trump rallies met with wave of threats

DENVER – A “sarcastic” retweet meant to call attention to the Trump administration’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak has led to threats against Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca, who spoke exclusively to Denver7 Wednesday following the social media backlash.

CdeBaca drew harsh criticism online early this week after one of her tweets from Feb. 28 resurfaced on the morning of Super Tuesday.

The original tweet, which has since been deleted, read, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending ever MAGA rally I can.”

CdeBaca retweeted it and wrote, “#solidarity Yaaaas!!” followed by several laughing emoji, a raised fist emoji and the “OK” symbol emoji.

I read posts on this forum from rightists during the California fires who hoped Californians would die. Spare me your woe is me bullshit. It is wrong for anyone to say they want anyone injured that. You have JGalt admitting he wants violence against liberals. So spare me. Cons are the worse by far in wishing ill will on their opposition.

Last edited:

Yes, I'm a bad person.
No your a friggin idiot.

Tough shit. That what ye sow, so shall ye reap.

I read posts on this forum from rightists during the California fires that they hoped Californians would die. Spare me your woe is me bullshit. It is wrong for anyone to say they want anyone injured that. You have JGalt admitting he wants violence against liberals. So spare me. Cons are the worse by far in wishing ill will on their opposition.
Cons are not by far worse.

How do you know that the people you think are cons are really libs trying to trick you?

However.....in the case of these people....there is no question that they're liberal Democrats wishing the death of millions.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
You're just another typical trumpanzee.

Your idiotic term "trumpazee" is like water off a duck's back to me, because I know a little secret about you:

You most likely abhor God, and are a believer in Darwin's Evolutionary Theory. Charles Darwin believed that mankind was evolved from the apes.

I on the other hand, believe in Creation. In other words, mankind was created by God, and in His own image. Therefore I am a direct descendant of God. You on the other hand, were descended from apes. Therefore, you are more of a Chimp, than anything else. You follow?

I'll take it even farther back than that. Since you believe in Darwin's Evolutionary Theory, all life would have started out as one-celled creatures floating around in the water. Therefore, you are directly descended from pond scum.

QED, bitch.

Won't be long there'll be vaccine for "the virus".

Of course liberal women will deny it to their children.

Of course being autistic is prerequisite to becoming a Democrat in later life so they really shouldn't think that way.

I read posts on this forum from rightists during the California fires that they hoped Californians would die. Spare me your woe is me bullshit. It is wrong for anyone to say they want anyone injured that. You have JGalt admitting he wants violence against liberals. So spare me. Cons are the worse by far in wishing ill will on their opposition.
Cons are not by far worse.

How do you know that the people you think are cons are really libs trying to trick you?

However.....in the case of these people....there is no question that they're liberal Democrats wishing the death of millions.
That is a pure lie. Your only example is a woman who said she would go a Trump rally if she had the virus but you have Trumpers on this very Board saying the virus is a nothingburger. So spare me your idiocy here. If the virus is a nothing burger and nothing more than the common cold, as many of you believe, what difference does it make if she goes to a Trump rally.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
No your a friggin idiot.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
No your a friggin idiot.

I’ve sowed nothing. If sowing is debating politics than you really are a snowflake. Be that as it may I would recommend you go to an anger management class at your local community college. Maybe you will meet a nice woman, or man, depending on your preference and they will teach you to take control of your emotions. Please do that as soon as possible. Time is of the essence!

Yes, I'm a bad person.
No your a friggin idiot.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
No your a friggin idiot.

I’ve sowed nothing. If sowing is debating politics than you really are a snowflake. Be that as it may I would recommend you go to an anger management class at your local community college. Maybe you will meet a nice woman, or man, depending on your preference and they will teach you to take control of your emotions. Please do that as soon as possible. Time is of the essence!

Sorry to piss in your mama's cornbread, but Donald J. Trump's winning the Presidency in 2020 is not up for debate.

It's pretty much signed, sealed, and delivered. I know you have a problem with that, but oh well. Nobody ever promised you that life was going to be "fair."

Yes, I'm a bad person.
I do not think that many Trump supporters will put up with being killed.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
No your a friggin idiot.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
No your a friggin idiot.

Sorry to piss in your mama's cornbread, but Donald J. Trump's winning the Presidency in 2020 is not up for debate.

It's pretty much signed, sealed, and delivered. I know you have a problem with that, but oh well.
Sorry snowflake, but everything is up for debate....unless of course you are a cultist who believes your dear leader is a deity and infallible. But I am stating the obvious am I not? You truly believe in the infallibility of your dear leader.

My recommendation for you: enroll in a course at your local community college and audit a course on cult deprogramming.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
No your a friggin idiot.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
No your a friggin idiot.

It's pretty much signed, sealed, and delivered. I know you have a problem with that, but oh well.
Sorry snowflake, but everything is up for debate....unless of course you are a cultist who believes your dear leader is a deity and infallible. But I am stating the obvious am I not? You truly believe in the infallibility of your dear leader.

Whether or not he's "infallible" is a moot point. The only thing that counts is the fact that Donald J, Trump will win a second term. That's pretty much a given, at this point.

Even Stevie Wonder could see that coming and if you don't you're blinder than he is.

No your a friggin idiot.

No your a friggin idiot.

Whether or not he's "infallible" is a moot point. The only thing that counts is the fact that Donald J, Trump will win a second term. That's pretty much a given, at this point.

Even Stevie Wonder could see that coming and if you don't you're blinder than he is.
If life has taught me anything is that nothing is a given.

You should know that.

If life has taught me anything is that nothing is a given.

You should know that.

Apparently life hasn't taught you much, except for how to repeat your same mistakes over and over, has it?

Yes, I'm a bad person.
When threaten Trump supporters end the threat you don't like it I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK

Forum List

Back