Deputy who killed cyclist while distracted by laptop will not face charges.

Deputy who killed former Napster COO after drifting into the bike lane while distracted by his laptop will NOT face charges because he was answering a work-related email Mail Online

A deputy was paying attention to his laptop and not his driving, when he drifted into the bike lane and hit a cyclist.

He will not face charges because the email was work related. The cyclist died at the scene.

WTF????

He was sending an email and killed someone??? If the email was that damn important, PULL THE FUCK OVER!

and this is why people on both sides of the political spectrum are getting sick of police and their sense of entitlement without the corresponding nobelesse oblige.

They are literally getting away with murder.

Deputy who killed former Napster COO after drifting into the bike lane while distracted by his laptop will NOT face charges because he was answering a work-related email Mail Online

A deputy was paying attention to his laptop and not his driving, when he drifted into the bike lane and hit a cyclist.

He will not face charges because the email was work related. The cyclist died at the scene.

WTF????

He was sending an email and killed someone??? If the email was that damn important, PULL THE FUCK OVER!

How does 'he was texting legally' trump 'failure to control the vehicle at all times'?

:wtf:

The only reasoning I can see used is that since he was checking his email in the line of duty, responsibility is transferred from the officer as an individual onto the department as an organization. Its absolute bullshit, and why more and more people are really starting to get sick of police officers and their sense of privilege.

WTF????

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Since when is it legal to send an email while driving?
It's not, unless you are a cop.. Just like drug testing, it's okay for the common folk but not our govt...the ones that make the laws requiring drug testing...

Last edited:
Pigs can do whatever they want. It's a freaking fraternity of prosecutors, judges, and bent cops. Sadly, there is LITTLE justification for it. Crime is at historic lows. God forbid when it becomes historically high or they'll bring out the MRAPS and the 50 cals and point them at old ladies.

WTF????

Work related as in "Can you pull my shift on Sat. I want to go to the Ballgame" or "We're having a party after work Wed. wanna come?"
I can't imagine a life and death issue dealt with thru email. PULL THE FUCK OVER for sure. And for the guy that injected Fergussen into the discussion - any citizen would be justified in protesting this obvious immunity by authority, especially the family.

I assume the lack of rioting because of this is due to the bicyclist being white. Thank god it was only a white person who died.

Yes, it could have been someone important.

Lol, bookmarking this as proof of your anti-white hatred and racism, you low life fucktard

Another fool who does not understand sarcasm. I must bookmark this.

My father was White, and he was a hell of a good guy.

Last edited:
Anybody mixing it up in traffic on a bike is crazy,, dont care how wide the bike lane is.

He was in a bike lane where cars are prohibited, and it is extremely rare to find a car drive into it other than a few inches. How was he mixing with traffic then?
Bike lanes like pedestrian crossings give people a false sense of security, People step out into traffic nowdays without even looking. With the number of people looking at their phone and not the road its not if but when someone will hit you.
I drive a mile to work. in the last yr I have seen one serious bike incident and 2 more that would have been fatalities where bikers were in a magic crosswalk not looking at approaching traffic where driver was scoping out his turn at the corner and had no idea bike was in front of him.

Forum List

Back